Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 9 months ago #123117 by kwilson17
kwilson17 replied the topic: zonte metals
Back in November of 2017, I sent an email to Katie Bromley and Ian Maclean of B2Gold investor relations. I was trying to get them to acknowledge the Zonte case over Gramalote. Ian MacLean replied saying Katie Bromley would get back to me ASAP. I never heard back from them. Also emailed Ashanti Gold, but no reply. If they thought Zontes claim was bogus they could simply refute. They chose not to discuss anything regarding a legal matter before the courts. Very telling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #123116 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Big Donald wrote: Ron what you hoping to accomplish by us all calling BTO,and what questions are you going to ask.... When are they going to buy Zonte? What price are they going to buy it for? I think is best just to do what we have all been doing and that’s letting our company and great management deal with it. The courts already ordered a work halt on the contested property two years ago. Any other exploration done by AU or BTO on there property ( not the contested )that has increased there potential gold reserves along with the new uptrend in gold has only increased the value of Zontes claim. Au and BTO will only admit to having to buy Zontes claim at the last minute. With gold on an uptrend there big investors will start to apply pressure on them to build the mine and thats when they will have to commit.

i'll share a secret with you Big Donald,i'm also a shareholder of BTO,just talked to katie bromley and asked her what was that small junior zonte metals,-"i'll get back to you",she said, she better,because as a shareholder,i want them to produce the more gold as they can,i answered her why she couldn't give me an answer now,since it has been a long time since the case is in the special court,i have a feeling she wants to hide things,anyway,i'm waiting for her response,her email is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Katie Bromley
Manager, Investor Relations & Public Relations
Telephone: 604-681-8371
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by ron.

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #123115 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron : Many times the current price !

More
4 years 9 months ago #123114 by ron
Goldman,what's is your target for the share price in 2019..lol..

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #123113 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler : Fantastic Gramalote analysis . Clive Johnson , president of B2Gold , said on BNN that B2Gold is reviewing the Anglo Ashanti report that was prepared earlier this year, which indicated greater grams per ton and more total ounces .
Mr Johnson said that B2Gold will complete their own updated report . Guess what , the B2Gold price of gold will be substantially higher than the Anglo Ashanti price of gold used a few months ago .
Let gold prices stay over US $ 1,400 per ounce or go higher and the Gramalote value will further rise !
Anglo and B2Gold will want to proceed to production and soon will realize that they MUST promptly and fairly deal with Zonte !!!
Higher amounts have been stated or hoped for , but at about US $ 40 million for the title over open areas sitting on top of the open pit of the Gramalote Deposit, that is a about Cdn $ 1 per Zonte share .
Zonte Shareholders will be very well paid off , and probably this transaction should be completed in 2019 !
That is another reason why accumulating Zonte shares this summer when there are sellers , Zonte Shareholders will make a lot of money .
Remember , Terry Christopher is going after World Class Mining Assets !
The Pay Day will be a multi bagger !!!
Rebalance your portfolio and add more Zonte shares while their market valuation is about Cdn $12 million for their 4 property assets .
Terry Christopher will wisely manage the treasury for the near term drilling program .
With a Gramalote transaction later this year , share dilution would be avoided .The about 52 million shares outstanding is low .
This Golden Opportunity is very near .
Go Zonte Go

More
4 years 9 months ago #123112 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, I see your point and agree. Zonte just has to wait until Anglo comes to them with their tails between their legs. Patience is the game, but it is like watching paint dry, waiting for it

More
4 years 9 months ago #123108 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
In my mind the case is already won by Zonte. If Anglo was able to remedy this legally, they would have done so in the past 2 years or more, but they have not. So it still sits in the court until resolved, and the only resolution is a settlement agreement between Anglo and Zonte partners.

It is great they have a permit, so there is nothing to stop this from going to production except Zonte's claims over the middle of the open pit.

Zonte has a 6 million ounce Tiger by the neck!!!!!!!!!!! And I am all in!!!!!

More
4 years 9 months ago #123107 by ron

Big Donald wrote: No I do not have access to the Columbia special courts records, if you do please share. Zonte updated us 2 years ago on what was happening, and they still do on every press release by telling us they have taken legal action to protect the claim.

As for BNN video Clive T. Johnson, all he says is that they have a "mining permit" which I would hope they have for their claim at Gramalote. The other thing he mentions is that they are in talks with their partner (AU) with how to proceed forward with the project. Clive T. Johnson is not the CEO of Zonte that is why he is not talking about Zonte. I understand is is frustrating not knowing what will happen but Au or BTO will not admit to having to buy Zontes claim, until after they have bought it.

As I have said early today is best to trust, and leave this matter to our management.

i agree with you Big Donald,i guess i'm tired of waiting for a settlement of this special court case,it seems we will have to wait another year or two before we could see zonte win their case,anyway,with zonte,patience is the important word.

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #123106 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
No I do not have access to the Columbia special courts records, if you do please share. Zonte updated us 2 years ago on what was happening, and they still do on every press release by telling us they have taken legal action to protect the claim.

As for BNN video Clive T. Johnson, all he says is that they have a "mining permit" which I would hope they have for their claim at Gramalote. The other thing he mentions is that they are in talks with their partner (AU) with how to proceed forward with the project. Clive T. Johnson is not the CEO of Zonte that is why he is not talking about Zonte. I understand is is frustrating not knowing what will happen but Au or BTO will not admit to having to buy Zontes claim, until after they have bought it.

As I have said early today is best to trust, and leave this matter to our management.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #123105 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
yeah, I read that. That is from Zonte.
Have you see/read the Special Court news release?

More
4 years 9 months ago #123104 by ron
Clive T. Johnson the President and Chief Executive Officer stated 3 weeks ago on BNN that they had the permits to start producing the gramalote project,is he lying,why isn't he talking about Zonte and the special court case ?

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #123102 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Hope this helps Flynn
HALIFAX, June 26, 2017 /CNW/ - As press released on February 21, 2017, Zonte and a Colombian partner, (collectively Zonte or the Company) are proceeding with legal action against the Secretaria de Minas (Secretary of Mines) for the Department of Antioquia, Colombia for not titling an exploration application. This case is now at the Consejo de Estado ("Special Court") level and proceeding forward. The application in question sits over open areas between titles on top of the permitted Gramalote Gold deposit which is a joint venture between AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE: AU) and B2Gold (TSX: BTO, NYSE: BTG). Presently all documents have been filed at the Special Court by our Colombian partner and the Company is waiting for the outcome of this case.

The Company made the above noted application on July 2, 2013. Gramalote Colombia Limited (AngloGold Ashanti and B2Gold) also made an application (number QHQ-16081) over the area on or about August 26, 2015. In theory and according the mining code in Colombia, applications are processed on a first in first out basis. Despite this, the Secretary of Mines was processing Gramalote Colombia Limited's application even though Company's application was still active. Now that the case has been filed in Special Court, Gramalote Colombia Limited's application QHQ-16081 has been suspended by resolutions issued from the Consejo de Estado ("Special Court") and Gobernación del Departamento de Antioquia (Government of Antioquia) until the outcome of the Company's Special Court legal proceedings. Until the conclusion of the Company's case it is our understanding that no development can happen over the contested area.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper