Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 10 months ago #123045 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss, sounds awesome. How does this effect ZON?? Gold is jumping,not copper so much??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #123044 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
You heard it here first at playstocks. Back up the wagon saddle the horses, a major event occurred tonite.

check out Rons chart at
www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/gold-...ment-shifting#123043

Gold broke out big time to 5 year high and gold stocks are priced at the bottom of a bear market. This is a rare event, probably once in a lifetime, I kid u not

Short traders will try to bring gold down in the wee hours, but maybe just maybe this time they get over run

fasten your seat belts

More
4 years 10 months ago #123041 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
The price of copper surged on Tuesday after a strike at one of the largest copper mines in the world and optimism about a ceasefire in the trade war between the world’s two largest economies.

In afternoon trading in New York, copper for delivery in July touched a high of $2.7125 a pound ($5,980 a tonne), up 2.5% from Monday’s settlement. Copper is now trading back in positive territory for 2019 although the bellwether metal has lost 18.7% of its value measure from highs hit in June last year.

Chile’s state owned copper giant Codelco said on Monday that its Chuquicamata mine had maintained output at 50% of capacity as it faced its fourth full day of a union strike. The mine produced just under 321kt tonnes of copper in 2018, representing around 5.5% of Chilean annual output.

www.mining.com/copper-price-surges-as-su...upply-worries-return

More
4 years 10 months ago #123037 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Goldman. well said. I found this article on high frequency trading and what we see with the other platforms.

On balance, says Mark Yamada, president of PŮR Investing Inc., the market does a good job of managing price discrepancy. “To me, HFT is just a more advanced technological form of that,” he says.

“It can be abused a little bit, but as I say, on balance, it arbitrages away the discrepancies between markets. A level playing field is a good thing. Let the stronger survive, let the weaker die.”

Unfortunate it is be abused a lot. Below is a bit more from the article you can find here www.benefitscanada.com/investments/strat...s-here-to-stay-77172

Smaller investors edged out

High-frequency stock trading has gotten a bad rap for edging smaller investors — the ones without the funds to pay for super-fast trades — out of the markets.

“The losers are probably the traditional brokers, the people who used to make a killing,” says Ryan Riordan, a business professor at Queen’s University. “They used to supply the liquidity. Now, HFT is taking the easiest part of their business.” And, he says, the high costs of the technology are also a barrier to wider adoption.

“There are products I would love to develop more quickly for my clients that I can’t because the TMX is forcing me to update my trading systems,” says Doug Clark, managing director at ITG Canada, a member of the Aequitas consortium. “It’s a constant technology demand from the marketplace, and at no point has a regulator said, ‘This is too much for the dealers.’ For the mid-tier, or the less technically capable dealers, it’s more than they have resources for. So it really limits your ability to build risk management tools or to improve your algorithms, for example.”

Aequitas president and chief executive officer Jos Schmitt agrees highfrequency trading has taken a toll on the market. “The key issue is that HFTs provide liquidity to already liquid securities, crowding out traditional market makers. This, combined with predatory HFT, leads dealers, investors and companies to lose confidence in the market.”

Kevin Sampson, TMX vice-president of business development and strategy, concedes that lost confidence in the market is a big concern but doesn’t blame high-frequency trading for the 2010 crash.

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 10 months ago #123036 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
To us Zonte Shareholders :
Patience will be very well rewarded .
Terry Christopher has found Copper in Newfoundland , where nobody would have predicted an IOCG Discovery !
The Cross Hills Property could be an Elephant !
GoldnBoy , Megumo and Ron are all correct about the visible calcopyrite in the Instagram Video .
Terry must be proud to post the video .
I am certain he knows that Cross Hills will be an extremely valuable asset .
Go Terry Go !!!

More
4 years 10 months ago #123035 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Meguma, agree I think that is correct. Terry has talked about the chacopyrite before. And that is what we want, carries copper

More
4 years 10 months ago #123034 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals news re McConnells Jest
With this news release, perhaps Zonte will catch the attention of some investors who like the prospects of a company with a market cap of $12 million, with some good showings next door to a company about to go into production with a market cap of $330 million. Plus Cross Hills, Gramalote, and more.

More
4 years 10 months ago #123033 by ron
ron replied the topic: Sorry for the duplicate message

JimB wrote: pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp?i=...:20190618:nCNWXXmjma

Good news,this project will be worth a lot of $$$$ one day.

More
4 years 10 months ago #123032 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

meguma wrote:

ron wrote:

GoldnBoy wrote: In the instagram photo, looks like bornite with visible gold? any other opinions?

The yellow stuff could be some pyrite.

a shiny yellow mineral consisting of iron disulfide and typically occurring as intersecting cubic crystals.

The yellow mineral is almost certainly chalcopyrite, an ore mineral of Copper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalcopyrite#Extraction_of_copper

You might be right.

More
4 years 10 months ago #123031 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals

ron wrote:

GoldnBoy wrote: In the instagram photo, looks like bornite with visible gold? any other opinions?

a shiny yellow mineral consisting of iron disulfide and typically occurring as intersecting cubic crystals.

The yellow mineral is almost certainly chalcopyrite, an ore mineral of Copper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalcopyrite#Extraction_of_copper
The following user(s) said Thank You: GoldnBoy

More
4 years 10 months ago #123029 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals news re McConnells Jest

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #123028 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by ron.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper