Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 10 months ago #123079 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I thought I would check the HUI index, it jumped almost 16 points in the same time framefrom 180 to 195.6 which is almost a 9% increase.

Point made and I would bet why Ron S picked 2 new mid tier producers on the breakout

And the HUI is up +31% since the end of May. Clearly we are in a new bullish move and a summer rally

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #123078 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler exactly, juniors move well after the big boys. Thursday Friday and today, gold jumped about $68 or 5%. In the same 3 days the TSXV index barely moved, going from 584 to 589. up a little more that 1/2 a percent, we will have to have patience to see some junior reaction

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #123077 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
gold at $1425 tonight,wow,stocks will go up again like 2016,if zonte is able to find the mineralized zone,i'll be interesting to watch.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 10 months ago #123076 by ron

PerseusLtd wrote: This Stock don't move, what a waste of time until now

are you abandoning the ship PerseusLtd ?

Attachments:

More
4 years 10 months ago #123075 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
I don't think gold prices will help juniors yet. none of the ones I follow moved. First, the more seniors producers have to move up and according to the charts in Ron's report Thursday, they are barely above their long term bases. This is very early days in this bull market

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 10 months ago #123074 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
This Stock don't move, what a waste of time until now

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #123073 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
have you looked at the volume? No one has been buying for a while.

Do what I did. I parked my shares in my TFSA, and moved on.
you got to think, if the results from last month did not moved the stock, and now the hype in gold has not moved the stock.
Its just not going to happen, as fast as you want it. Maybe another 4 more years.
There's no rush, the board salaries are $150K+ a year. There's no pressure/stress

More
4 years 10 months ago #123072 by ron
Is someone of us buying today ?

More
4 years 10 months ago #123066 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Agree that this is a very good entry level, especially if we are headed to a new bull market.

One can't help but wonder why such big interest in the market in this stock when we all know it is a thin trader, well held and not very well known. For some reason, someone or ones have a big interest in the stock. This peculiar trading started about 1 to 2 weeks after the high grade drill results at Cross Hills?

I like the fact Victoria Gold is aggressive with exploration at their Nugget target. VIT says the zone trends toward Zonte (they did not mention Zonte name) but this only makes MJ more attractive and at no expense for ZON

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 10 months ago #123064 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron s was just looking at the depth you posted, I know the stock is thinly traded, but their is still only roughly 200k shares up for grabs at market to .36 cents. In my opinion that's not that much if someone wanted to buy a sizeable, especially if some of those orders are fake. I was reading some of the earlier post and I think as some here have said June will be a good month to try and accumulate some more share. I was also looking at some old press releases from Zonte (Oct 6 2017) and found it very interesting that Zonte had high-grade mineralization at the Tea Zone Target where a quartz-arsenopyrite vein returned 129 g/t Au. I looked at the map of targets of MJ and the Tea target is right on the boarder with VIT.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #123063 by agilebill
agilebill replied the topic: zonte metals
It reminds me of the old cliche "Trying to get blood out of a Turnip"
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by agilebill.

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 10 months ago #123062 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron S :
A chart is worth more than 1000 words.The irregular trading continues . There is no way that all those offers are real .
Most importantly , Zonte's corporate fundamentals have never been better . Zonte is doing well with their diversified portfolio of assets
in Columbia , Yukon and Newfoundland .
At about Cdn $12 million , the market capitalization is very low and is a opportunistic entry level !!!

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper