Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 9 months ago #123199 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Low volume yesterday, is the stock back to normal?

Will it inch higher?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #123197 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is another
The world’s No.2 miner, Rio Tinto, (ASX, LON, NYSE:RIO) is once again in trouble in Mongolia, but this time it is not related to the government questioning the legitimacy of the ongoing underground expansion of its giant Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold-silver mine, but the costs and schedule of the project.

The company revealed on Tuesday that difficult ground conditions could blow out the estimated cost of the expansion (currently pegged at $5.3 billion) by as much as an additional $1.9 billion.

It also warned of further delays of up to two and a half years.

The first sustainable production is now expected between May 2022 and June 2023, though Rio said a final estimate cost and schedule would be announced in the second half of 2020.

www.mining.com/rio-tinto-faces-1-9bn-cos...delays-at-oyu-tolgoi

More
4 years 9 months ago #123196 by DearJohn
RonS, yes looks much better. There is some problems at big copper mines abroad, maybe will start to move prices up

Southern Copper Corp (NYSE:SCCO), the world’s fifth largest producer of the red metal in terms of output, is once again facing community opposition to its long-delayed $1.4 billion Tia Maria copper project in Arequipa, southern Peru.

Tia Maria has been derailed twice – in 2011 and 2015 – because of deadly protests by farmers.

Farmers from the Tambo Valley in central Arequipa began an indefinite strike on Monday to protest the imminent construction of the open-pit copper mine. They also blocked a portion of the country’s main coastal highway to obstruct access to the mine site.

While the blockade has now been lifted, opponents continue to press the government to revoke the construction permit awarded to Southern Copper only a week ago, local paper El Comercio reports.

Tia Maria has been derailed twice – in 2011 and 2015 – because of deadly protests by farmers who fear the proposed open-pit mine will damage crops and affect water supplies in the southern region of Arequipa.

www.mining.com/southern-copper-faces-fre...llar-project-in-peru

More
4 years 9 months ago #123195 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes something has changed. It has been a long time since the number of bids is as many as the number of offers. Here is market book this morning. Maybe this is what the start of a bull market looks like?

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DearJohn

More
4 years 9 months ago #123190 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks Hoss, great post when you look at the longer term picture. Over the years have been following Struthers charts and there is a great place to learn here under Technical charting, see top menu

No expert at those Japanese clouds though

More
4 years 9 months ago #123189 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Oh one more thing, Gambler, great chart. you make the opportunity obvious

More
4 years 9 months ago #123188 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Wake up people - are you on planet earth. You are blindsided by an awesome thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been through the worst mining bear market in history and Zonte is one of a few juniors I know that is bucking the trend. Of all the stocks I follow only Great Bear - GBR is competition.

Three years ago, Zonte was 5 cents, now it is 24 cents up 380%

GGI had a run and is back down.

The only other junior I know that has competed with Zonte is Great Bear, GBR up from 50 cents 3 years ago to 4.52 yesterday or up about 800%. (I did not buy until about $2) :(

Here is the new challenge or contest.

What other junior mining explorer is up over 380% like ZON in the past 3 years????????????

Wake up people, you own one of the best junior miners on the planet. And you should be buying the crap out of it at these prices.

So tell me, what other junior mining explorer is up over 380% in the past 3 years?????????

I have no doubt that ZON is in the top 10, maybe the top 5 or 3 ????

There is a reason this junior is blowing the majority away.

Don't look at the forest, look at that big oak tree!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 9 months ago #123187 by DearJohn
Gambler like your charts You are becoming quite the expert. Makes sense to me

More
4 years 9 months ago #123186 by Gambler
I noticed something else, every reversal off the rising bottom uptrend line has been significant. The average of the previous 3 was about 190%. A similar move this time from 22 cents would be to about 64 cents.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: howlem2

More
4 years 9 months ago #123185 by Gambler
GB, perhaps simply put, the selling has dried up. Looking at the chart, a bounce off the bottom of the long uptrend line is a great spot for a reversal.

Attachments:

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #123183 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
To all Zonte Shareholders :
In 2016 , the Zonte market capitalization was about Cdn $2 million and now it's over Cdn $10 million . Soon it will be over Cdn $ 50 million or over $1.00 per share !
The June 3 , 2019 Press Release indicated that Zonte is in a strong position for new discoveries of high grade copper, gold and silver mineralization based on the confirmation of a fertile IOCG system in the Dunns Mountain area in the Cross Hills project .
If the Cross Hills Project represents a new copper belt in Canada , then pandemonium from a new copper discovery will drive the stock price to very high levels .
Somewhere or some places in Cross Hills , Zonte should host an economic IOCG Deposit !
The gravity survey will assist in the upcoming drill program .
Terry Christopher will drill wisely after the gravity survey results are back !!!
The Olympic Dam Project in Australia was discovered by gravity survey testing .
Zonte is very close ... Enjoy the ride !!!

More
4 years 9 months ago #123182 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Perseus, you maybe had perfect timing. Something is really changing in the market on ZON, bids are piling in. Looks like the manipulation is changing to go to the upside now.

Maybe this was a ploy to shake out weak stock, and they will now try to shake out more going up

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper