Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123134 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: zonte metals
Otto told me the zonte lawsuit had no merit, although he was just a tad more colourful in his description. His no 1 pick for many years was B2Gold so he bought was B2Gold told him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123133 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
flynn as pointed out here,the last update was just over 2 years ago. There is no statue of limitation. The mining law clearly states that claims are given on a first come - first serve basis and Zonte was first, admitted by the court.

Did anyone expect B2gold or Anglo to say that Zonte has title? Come on people, put on your legal bluffing hat
of course both parties will say the other has no claim or merit, that is typical lawyer jargon. That is what legal dispute is about.

The real question is whether B2Gold has given shareholders proper disclosure, The risks is all theirs for class action suits
The following user(s) said Thank You: myhome

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #123132 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
2 companies can't be both telling the truth.
When was the last update from Zonte on Columbia? 3-4 years ago?

Maybe there was a statue of limitations on filing/court case.
They just let it run out. And moved on to Yukon, then Newfoundland.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123131 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

kwilson17 wrote: Back in November of 2017, I sent an email to Katie Bromley and Ian Maclean of B2Gold investor relations. I was trying to get them to acknowledge the Zonte case over Gramalote. Ian MacLean replied saying Katie Bromley would get back to me ASAP. I never heard back from them. Also emailed Ashanti Gold, but no reply. If they thought Zontes claim was bogus they could simply refute. They chose not to discuss anything regarding a legal matter before the courts. Very telling.

her complete answer,

Apologies for the delay in circling back to you on this.

WRT your query concerning the Zonte Metals news release, note that we had legal advice from the operator (AngloGold Ashanti) of our JV Gramalote project and believe the contents of the news release is without merit.

I trust this answers your query.

Thank you again for you continued support.

Kindest regards from Vancouver,

Katie

More
4 years 8 months ago #123130 by ron

alexgreat wrote: Hope everyone had a great long weekend, looks like bothing new on ZON, pile of offers put up at 25 cents anyone have depth

i just forwarded the answer to RonS,i'm waiting for his thoughts about all this,for my part,the answer from Katie Bromley is very disgusting,what do you guys think about all this ?

More
4 years 8 months ago #123129 by ron
Her answer this morning,

WRT your query concerning the Zonte Metals news release, note that we had legal advice from the operator (AngloGold Ashanti) of our JV Gramalote project and believe the contents of the news release is without merit.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123127 by ron

alexgreat wrote: Hope everyone had a great long weekend, looks like bothing new on ZON, pile of offers put up at 25 cents anyone have depth

Guess everybody is on vacation, except us..LOL..

More
4 years 8 months ago #123126 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Hope everyone had a great long weekend, looks like bothing new on ZON, pile of offers put up at 25 cents anyone have depth

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #123122 by ron

kwilson17 wrote: Back in November of 2017, I sent an email to Katie Bromley and Ian Maclean of B2Gold investor relations. I was trying to get them to acknowledge the Zonte case over Gramalote. Ian MacLean replied saying Katie Bromley would get back to me ASAP. I never heard back from them. Also emailed Ashanti Gold, but no reply. If they thought Zontes claim was bogus they could simply refute. They chose not to discuss anything regarding a legal matter before the courts. Very telling.

Thank for your call on Thursday.

Part of her answer," As mentioned on our call, I would like to discuss this internally prior to resounding"

will see if she gets back to me,i'll post her response.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123121 by ron
Happy Canada day everyone,let's hope Zonte will print new highs in the second half of the year !

More
4 years 9 months ago #123118 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Kwilson. Ron good points. You will never hear back. Trust me, their legal council says keep your mouth shut. This situation is the best kept sectet ever in mining circles

Investors who buy now will easily make 10 fold on gramalote alone. But what will happen is they will all pile in at $2 when in main stream media

Place your bets before the cards are dealt. The seller at these prices is simply ignorant

More
4 years 9 months ago #123117 by kwilson17
kwilson17 replied the topic: zonte metals
Back in November of 2017, I sent an email to Katie Bromley and Ian Maclean of B2Gold investor relations. I was trying to get them to acknowledge the Zonte case over Gramalote. Ian MacLean replied saying Katie Bromley would get back to me ASAP. I never heard back from them. Also emailed Ashanti Gold, but no reply. If they thought Zontes claim was bogus they could simply refute. They chose not to discuss anything regarding a legal matter before the courts. Very telling.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper