Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 9 months ago #118408 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes pouring gold is very important imo and realizing cash flow too ! so you don't have conitiune diluting the share capital. fyi, gya announced locals & co poured 910 oz of dores from alluvials around their project.....not following vit to closely too much stock out imo (516,582,416) , like zon less stock out (41,659,976)

glta

GF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118405 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
yes,the picture is from the yukon,i didn't take it,little search on google,
the stock should climb a bit before drill results,could it break the last high of $0.48 ?

More
6 years 9 months ago #118404 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron nice avatar, like you are right there in the Yukon :)

No news on drilling Friday, so I would think this week for sure

More
6 years 9 months ago #118403 by ron
not 3,but 4 months,maybe she was on vacation,..lol...
this week we should have a news release from ZON announcing the start of the drilling,right.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118399 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
3 months to respond to an investor email? Maybe that is another reason the VIT stock has dropped from 70 to 53. I keep my bet with ZON, these near term production stories usually don't get much traction until after they start pouring the Gold

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #118398 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
you would think if your going to make an investment in a property you would already have a large position before drill results.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118397 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
I have heard there is a lot of eyes on Zonte from mining companies to big money. If the drills hit there will be a whole new group of shareholders come in

More
6 years 9 months ago #118396 by ron
they are keeping an eye on ZON,that's fine,they are the perfect people to buy ZON out,unless a major buys VIT.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #118395 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Did lenora let the cat out of the bag? Or did i read that responds wrong? Sounds like they are keeping an eye on zonte.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #118394 by ron
Holding 50k of VIT,it took 4 months before someone answers me back,
Sent: March-03-17 1:59 PM

Hi Robert

Thank you for your interest in Victoria Gold.

The Company’s Eagle Gold Project is not yet an operating mine which may help to explain the $300M market cap, which is up from approximately $50M from two years ago. The Project is fully permitted and construction of the mine will ramp up once project financing is secured, which is expected to be finalized in Q3, 2017. The current schedule shows full production in early 2019.

The project is located on the large Dublin Gulch property, which hosts a number of exploration targets, some very near to Eagle. The Company currently has a $6.2M exploration program underway on the property. Click here for the Initial drill results an more information.

In addition, the Board and Management continually seek and consider M&A opportunities while protecting the best interests of shareholders in all decisions. Zonte Metals is in the very early stage of exploration. There is comparable ground on Victoria’s Dublin Gulch property and we are currently following up on.

I invite you to visit our website, www.vitgoldcorp.com , view the corporate presentation, and you may find the links on the investor page informative.

vitgoldcorp.com/site/assets/files/2845/1...ntation-June-web.pdf

vitgoldcorp.com/investors/presentations-videos/

Best regards,

Lenora

Lenora Hobbis | Executive Affairs Manager | T: 604-696-6610 | F: 604-682-5232
Suite 1000 – 1050 W. Pender St. | Vancouver | BC | V6E 3S7

This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and is confidential,
subject to copyright and may be legally privileged. Any unauthorized review, use or disclosure is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the e-mail together with any attachments.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ron.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118393 by ron
Hi Robert

Thank you for your interest in Victoria Gold.

The Company’s Eagle Gold Project is not yet an operating mine which may help to explain the $300M market cap, which is up from approximately $50M from two years ago. The Project is fully permitted and construction of the mine will ramp up once project financing is secured, which is expected to be finalized in Q3, 2017. The current schedule shows full production in early 2019.

The project is located on the large Dublin Gulch property, which hosts a number of exploration targets, some very near to Eagle. The Company currently has a $6.2M exploration program underway on the property. Click here for the Initial drill results an more information.

In addition, the Board and Management continually seek and consider M&A opportunities while protecting the best interests of shareholders in all decisions. Zonte Metals is in the very early stage of exploration. There is comparable ground on Victoria’s Dublin Gulch property and we are currently following up on.

I invite you to visit our website, www.vitgoldcorp.com , view the corporate presentation, and you may find the links on the investor page informative.

Best regards,

Lenora

Lenora Hobbis | Executive Affairs Manager | T: 604-696-6610 | F: 604-682-5232
Suite 1000 – 1050 W. Pender St. | Vancouver | BC | V6E 3S7

This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and is confidential,
subject to copyright and may be legally privileged. Any unauthorized review, use or disclosure is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the e-mail together with any attachments.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

More
6 years 9 months ago #118388 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is market depth, looks good and could easily go to $0.35 today
Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper