Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 10 months ago #118310 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
GB, thanks for the data, looks like a reasonable estimate. Market has not been great last several weeks for Gold so maybe a lot happy with taking a 150% profit or so

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #118307 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is short report, and we see that 829k shorted ahead of PP becoming free trading and then covered so little doubt that was PP paper and add to my estimate for June and we have about 4M shares of the placement paper sold.

Interesting as well, someone or ones were happy to buy that
Attachments:

More
6 years 10 months ago #118306 by GoldnBoy
Here is trading summary from June 1 to today. Ignore they buys, Cannacord and PI sold about 450k and Anonymous 2.8M and a good assumption is that selling is placement paper, so an estimate would be 3M to 3.25M placement paper sold, there might be pieces from some other Houses so I think makes good estimate.
Attachments:

More
6 years 10 months ago #118305 by GoldnBoy
Great point on the 10 cent PP and on surface sounds like a good explanation. That said when you consider the inside group and supporting group that bought the PP who are not only holding but still buying, it leaves the brokerage portion. I think that number between 4 to 5 million shares estimate.

About 1 million was shorted, pre sold before June 1st and covered, since then in June another 4.4 million traded and Anonymous sold 2.8M of that so we probably have around 4M sold of the 10 cent PP. Are the brokers dumping their whole position??

I figure they would hold 1/3 to 1/2 but maybe not??

Either way, next week we get short reports and see if has gone back up??

I will post up the trading summaries later today

More
6 years 10 months ago #118304 by CIMA
CIMA replied the topic: zonte metals
Somebody is selling more 10 cent shares IMO (13,500,000 became free trading June 1st) with the intention to reload by exercising 18 cent half warrants (6,750,000 more shares to be potentially issued at this price). Whoever is selling is doing so gradually to not hurt the share price where it currently sits. This is not a shorty IMO. At some point they will rinse and repeat with the 18 cent warrants making good money on both. It would be great to get funds through a Gramalote settlement so future funding for Jest and dilution wouldn't be necessary. However, can't depend on the timing lining up perfectly so another raise, albeit at higher prices, will likely be necessary later this year or early next? Prez Christopher is highly respected for keeping the structure and spending tight so it will likely be for what is absolutely needed, no excess.

More
6 years 10 months ago #118301 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
GB, seems when ever there is a bit of trading, shorty comes out to play. I see today so far volume of 483k and Anonymous sold 411k of that

More
6 years 10 months ago #118300 by GoldnBoy
Market depth around 3PM some bigger buyers at 31 and 315

Attachments:

More
6 years 10 months ago #118297 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Well I bought more stock today, eventually the market will figure this out. I doubt we hear from B2Gold, Anglo anytime soon and be the typical response.- like:

"We believe these claims have no merit and we will defend our position rigorously"

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 10 months ago #118294 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
No word from Anglo or B2g yet. U would think they would have to address this. I bet when not if. Thats when the stock wull rise.

More
6 years 10 months ago #118293 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals

More
6 years 10 months ago #118292 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, I am going to post the update in a public section of the website this afternoon, and perhaps can put links up elsewhere.

I will put a link here when I do so
The following user(s) said Thank You: meguma

More
6 years 10 months ago #118291 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron's report just out, some key points

""This means that Anglo's application is suspended and they will be forced to deal with Zonte, either in court or settle out of court. It essentially forces AngloGold's hand to deal with Zonte or Gramalote lays in limbo until then.""

""If Anglo is clever, they could use this as leverage to buy out B2Gold's 49% interest at a cheaper price and B2Gold has made it public they would like to sell their interest. At the same time make a settlement with Zonte.

There is no way B2Gold can deal their interest until Zonte is settled.""

Based on the Galway precedent in Colombia he estimates

""I believe it is very reasonable and conservative that Zonte could settle with Anglo between $50 and $100 million. This would add $1 to $2 to the share valuation, pick your number.""
The following user(s) said Thank You: meguma

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper