Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 9 months ago #118463 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
US ETF market about $3 trillion now and US stock markets $25 trillion. How would this leverage un wind in a bear market??? The 3 top banks control 82% of ETF market, it is just too much concentration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118462 by RonS
I don't think we will see a 2008 repeat, every financial crisis or bear market is different, it tends to surprise and fool most. Maybe we will see Gold and Gold stocks soar to crazy levels. Their turn has to come at some point.

I have a big concern with ETFs, they are all highly leveraged and depend on the Banks to do swap agreements with each other to make them work. If investors lost faith in ETFs, failures could quickly cascade.

How crazy is it that the GDXJ had to sell most of their Gold stocks because demand was too high and move into senior Golds

2008 crashed because of crazy leverage mortgage securities, are ETFs the new problem security on the horizon?? who knows, but nobody is expecting this one

More
6 years 9 months ago #118460 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
but canaccord is back in town.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118459 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
short volume report out at July 17 and only 13,700, looks like shorts finally leaving it alone

shortdata.ca/?c=zonte-metals%20inc.-short-sales&sym=ZON.V

More
6 years 9 months ago #118457 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
ron great link and no wonder the banks doing the same greedy thing. They got bailed out last time and all they got was a slap on the wrist and a few fines that were pennies on the dollars for the damage they caused with their corruption.

If anything they have become more greedy

In the 2008 crisis, Gold took an initial dip but quickly recovered and went up about 100% while most everything else took many years to recover.

What would a Zonte discovery in the Yukon be worth at $2,500 Gold if we seen another double??

More
6 years 9 months ago #118456 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Bids are looking a bit weak, I think market wants some news. Maybe a good time to try adding some around 29 or 30. Cannacord whacked out a sell order this morning, maybe another will come??
Attachments:

More
6 years 9 months ago #118454 by ron
do you believe in this,if 2008 repeat it self again,we can all forget ZON at $2 +.

“Bigger Systemic Risk” Now Than 2008 – Bank of England

www.goldcore.com/us/gold-blog/bigger-sys...w-2008-bank-england/

More
6 years 9 months ago #118452 by RonS
flynn, Anglo only comments or reports on Gramlote in their Qtr. filings. The last was March 31st and was reported May 8th, so next report would be for June 30th qtr., probably around August 8th.

Zonte announced news on June 26th so just ahead of June 30th. I imagine Anglo could argue, by the time we verified this with our lawyers June 30th report period ended??

I would be surprised if they say anything, but there would be no excuse on Sept 3th qtr report

More
6 years 9 months ago #118451 by ron
thought they would have announced the start of the drilling today.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118450 by ron

flynn wrote: I believe sooner then later, alot of peiple will be talking about zonte. Its been almost a month now that the court order anglo to stop all work on the site. They cant just sit and do nothing. I wonder what the burn rate is with cash just sitting doing nothing. It must cost thousands a day paying people to just sit.

probably,but what were doing those people when they stopped everything ?

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #118449 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I believe sooner then later, alot of peiple will be talking about zonte. Its been almost a month now that the court order anglo to stop all work on the site. They cant just sit and do nothing. I wonder what the burn rate is with cash just sitting doing nothing. It must cost thousands a day paying people to just sit.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118448 by ron

flynn wrote: Yes, it was in his last update in zon, june 26

3 days earlier they were talking of ZON here,it won't be the last time for sure.

Re: Stock Challenge for June 2017

Stock Challenge Story of the Day: Zonte Metals traded to a high of $0.36 before closing at $0.31 per share Friday.

The move captured the Daily Stock Challenge Breakout award as gold stocks grinded higher on the TSX Venture.

Click here to read the entire story.

stockchallenge.pinnacledigest.com/stock-...-challenge-june-2017

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper