Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 6 months ago #119182 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Goldman, great summary and welcome aboard, keep sharing your insights. I agree 100% on low valuation of $7 million. Too many investors get fixated on price instead of valuation and don't see that any one of ZON's prospects should be valued more that 7 million.

It never ceases to amaze me that just when investor should buy, they are afraid too. It should be a signal to them, if I am scared buy and if I am delighted and happy, take profits.

Most investors will miss this opportunity because I believe it is almost gone. I sold the last of my GGI position and bought a sizeable increase in my ZON position during the sell off when there was volume. I am glad I did because now I would never be able to buy that amount of shares at these prices, nervous nellies have pretty much already unloaded.

It is too bad the dam rocket tipped over, but I see it up right again and being moved back to the launch site.

Buy low, sell high, it has always worked for me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Prospector
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119181 by Prospector
Prospector replied the topic: zonte metals
Goldman, excellent articulation of the facts. All I might chip in is the other information in the "Discovery" press release pertaining to J-Zone and Tea zone. I seem to be the only one a little stoked about preliminary exploration results of these promising zones, not to mention the 129 gram per ton hit. Regardless, well said, sir.
Flynn, you are not the only one bugged by market reaction. I was completely blindsided by it. Absolutely counter intuitive for me. 180 degrees from what I expected. I mean DISCOVERY for Christ sake!!
Im not an "insider" per se but I sure as hell have been buying. I think it shows as "TD bank" though.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119180 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
it does bug me a bit that after those 2 days, the stock has not bounced back, even a little bit.
Even with all those good points, the volume and share price is lagging.
I checked out sedar.com and no insiders bought at this price, as of let.

we sat between 4 cents and 8 cents for years with just NFLD and Columbia in the tanks.
it wasn't until JEST came along that we popped.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119178 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Goldman, great points and welcome, keep it coming.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119177 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
goldman, a new poster here, had an excellent analysis, which
many, like myself, may not have seen, since, as a new poster, Ron S. had to approve it before it appeared further back where this board was when he wrote it. I think it worth posting here again for all to see.
= = =

goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Interesting idea for a contest !
I don't trust the declared short position reported mid monthly .
Many stupid people panicked and sold large positions when the stock price fell quickly.
My guess is the next reported short volume will be around 1,600,000 shares or less .
My guess for the net short position is under 200,000 shares .........

The stock is obviously oversold . Yukon results were not as high as investors expected .The results were rather solid for the first drill program . >100 meters of 0.18 g/t indicates gold presence. About 60 meters of over 0.7 g/t is higher than the current Victoria Gold average grade. Therefore , I strongly believe that Zonte's stock price over reacted to the downside . Watch what happens when the stock price rallies to the upside and new investors want good size positions or existing shareholders want to increase their Zonte holding. The stock price per share could move faster up than what happened when Zonte investors left the boat !

Plus court developments in Columbia have improved at the Special Court . Zonte has filed legal action in the Columbian Special Court to have their applications titled .The areas were confirmed as open ground on the Government of Columbia's website and Zonte's applications have been confirmed as the first received following commencement of the application process. One of the applications covers areas located between titles covering the Gramalote Deposit . The ultimate court decision could financially be very substantial for the Zonte stock price per share and the company has only 53 million fully diluted shares .

The Wing's Point Project in Newfoundland has very little value reflected in the current stock price . The stock price deserves respect given that it had been Zonte's primary exploration focus for years . Terry Christopher spent years at this project and in September, Zonte stated that the Company is considering completing an initial drill program over the coming months.

Zonte has about only 43 million shares outstanding .Based on the last closing price the market value is $ 7.1 million . Each of the three areas of the company could be worth $10 , 20 or 30 million Canadian . Add these three numbers up and the upside could be $ 35 to $ 70 million dollars for the entire company , which is five times or ten times the last stock price .

Don't give away your shares at this price level . Don't be shy to add at this price level or higher prices with positive momentum and additional solid news . The stock price was over 40 cents for all of March and April this year . Soon , the share price will be there again .

Congratulations to all the shareholders who did not panic sell because you will be well rewarded . For those who realized profits over the last few months, shareholders can
now buy those shares back at half the price OR for a limited time , you could buy twice
as many shares !!!

Zonte's stated corporate objective is to find multi million ounce gold deposits . We have invested in Terry Christopher for a reason . In 2017 , Zonte has built a solid foundation to
create a company that will be valued over $ 100 million .

Times and prices do change quickly . The current $7 million market cap won't last long
and will be the second floor of a high rise building !!!

Go Zonte Go !!!

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #119176 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals

goldman wrote:
The stock is obviously oversold .

The Wing's Point Project in Newfoundland has very little value reflected in the current stock price . The stock price deserves respect given that it had been Zonte's primary exploration focus for years . Terry Christopher spent years at this project and in September, Zonte stated that the Company is considering completing an initial drill program over the coming months.

Zonte has about only 43 million shares outstanding .Based on the last closing price the market value is $ 7.1 million . Each of the three areas of the company could be worth $10 , 20 or 30 million Canadian . Add these three numbers up and the upside could be $ 35 to $ 70 million dollars for the entire company , which is five times or ten times the last stock price .

Going back the stock was over $1.00 on Wings and market cap between $15 and $20M, it was ready to drill but the market was heading south and nobody else was in NFLD and the thought was there could not be a big deposit there, so drill funds were never raised

I would just love to see TC prove them wrong with a discovery there
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by lynnsa10. Reason: grammar

More
6 years 6 months ago #119175 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
You can pick any project and any one of them is worth more that the current $7 million market cap. Goldman's point below

You might be surprised on NFLD, it is a totally different beast. Since the downturn when ZON put it on the back burner there has been a 2 million ounce discovery on the same gold belt by Marathon. That is a discovery where nobody believed you could find Gold

There is a much larger following there since then and with Shawn Ryan of Yukon fame becoming a believer in NFLD claiming right up to ZONs boundary adding more appeal. A lot of investors out east were once invested in ZON for Wings, if they come back and bring some of these new NFLD investors as well it would bring a bunch of new buying into the stock.

And what if the drills made some big hits there, Terry has a much better defined target at Wings.

I am hoping on Colombia progress too, but timelines more certain for Wings than in the courts

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119174 by flynn
Its good to see progress at NFLD, but I don't think news will pop the stock. Acknowledgement from Anglo that the site is suspended because of Zonte's claims, I think would go further to get the word out.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119173 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron amazing, quite a revelation and now we know why short volume was so low. Shorts had to cover most the same day because it was the only time there was enough volume to do so and a lot of that Anonymous trading is computer trading so is exempt too.

It tells me I would not bet on short information, it really is pretty useless with so many ways to get around it

For sure I would have guessed a much lower number

More
6 years 6 months ago #119172 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Both Anglo and B2Gold should report Q3 around mid November, according to last financials MDA sounds like something my happen in NFLD

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119171 by flynn
I lucky twice now. Good thing u found that infomation after i won. Cheers

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #119170 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, I think I found my own answer. I went to IROC and was reading through the short reporting requirements to get a handle on this.

www.iiroc.ca/Documents/2012/37862a81-d93...-c5fc3ced83f2_en.pdf

This is the executive summary

Any order to sell a security which the seller does not own either directly or through an agent or trustee must be marked “short” at the time of entry to a marketplace. An exception to this requirement is when the order is from an account for which purchase and sell orders are designated as “short-marking exempt”.

I wonder if it is not marked as short if a broker temporary owns stock if they obtain it with a jitney from another broker and then when their short trade is complete jitney the stock back to that broker. Or would that be considered borrowed stock??

But the most revealing facts are in the short exemption rule

1.2 “Short-Marking Exempt” Order Designation

UMIR defines a “short-marking exempt order” as an order for the purchase or sale of a
security from an account that is:

• an arbitrage account;1

• the account of a person with Marketplace Trading Obligations in respect of a security
for which that person has obligations; 2
or
• a client, non-client or principal account:

So market makers do not have to report shorts, no surprise here but these next two are the key take aways.

o for which order generation and entry is fully-automated, and

This would mean computer trading does not have to mark short trades

o which, in the ordinary course, does not have, at the end of each trading day,
more than a nominal position, whether short or long, in the particular
security; or
• a principal account that has acquired during a trading day a position in a particular
security in a transaction with a client that is unwound during the balance of the trading
day such that, in the ordinary course, the account does not have, at the end of each
trading day, more than a nominal position, whether short or long, in a particular
security.

So as long as the trader or broker covers most of their short position the same day, it is not reported as short.

This is why we see and I have often seen with ZON, a lot of trades in the last 30 or 40 minutes of the day often in the last 5 minutes

For example about 150,000 shares trade last 15 minutes on the high volume day. All the shorting on ZON was done on those 2 high volume days and I would bet in both cases most covered same day, except the 312,100 reported today
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by RonS. Reason: spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: meguma

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper