Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119156 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
I will go with 620.000 shares

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119155 by goldman
goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Interesting idea for a contest !
I don't trust the declared short position reported mid monthly .
Many stupid people panicked and sold large positions when the stock price fell quickly.
My guess is the next reported short volume will be around 1,600,000 shares or less .
My guess for the net short position is under 200,000 shares .........

The stock is obviously oversold . Yukon results were not as high as investors expected .The results were rather solid for the first drill program . >100 meters of 0.18 g/t indicates gold presence. About 60 meters of over 0.7 g/t is higher than the current Victoria Gold average grade. Therefore , I strongly believe that Zonte's stock price over reacted to the downside . Watch what happens when the stock price rallies to the upside and new investors want good size positions or existing shareholders want to increase their Zonte holding. The stock price per share could move faster up than what happened when Zonte investors left the boat !

Plus court developments in Columbia have improved at the Special Court . Zonte has filed legal action in the Columbian Special Court to have their applications titled .The areas were confirmed as open ground on the Government of Columbia's website and Zonte's applications have been confirmed as the first received following commencement of the application process. One of the applications covers areas located between titles covering the Gramalote Deposit . The ultimate court decision could financially be very substantial for the Zonte stock price per share and the company has only 53 million fully diluted shares .

The Wing's Point Project in Newfoundland has very little value reflected in the current stock price . The stock price deserves respect given that it had been Zonte's primary exploration focus for years . Terry Christopher spent years at this project and in September, Zonte stated that the Company is considering completing an initial drill program over the coming months.

Zonte has about only 43 million shares outstanding .Based on the last closing price the market value is $ 7.1 million . Each of the three areas of the company could be worth $10 , 20 or 30 million Canadian . Add these three numbers up and the upside could be $ 35 to $ 70 million dollars for the entire company , which is five times or ten times the last stock price .

Don't give away your shares at this price level . Don't be shy to add at this price level or higher prices with positive momentum and additional solid news . The stock price was over 40 cents for all of March and April this year . Soon , the share price will be there again .

Congratulations to all the shareholders who did not panic sell because you will be well rewarded . For those who realized profits over the last few months, shareholders can
now buy those shares back at half the price OR for a limited time , you could buy twice
as many shares !!!

Zonte's stated corporate objective is to find multi million ounce gold deposits . We have invested in Terry Christopher for a reason . In 2017 , Zonte has built a solid foundation to
create a company that will be valued over $ 100 million .

Times and prices do change quickly . The current $7 million market cap won't last long
and will be the second floor of a high rise building !!!

Go Zonte Go !!!

More
6 years 6 months ago #119153 by ferbie
ferbie replied the topic: zonte metals
I could use some Christmas money so I will go with 1,389,566

More
6 years 6 months ago #119152 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
we need to keep this letter of RonS in mind,
how much will zonte receive from AU and when ?

www.playstocks.net/images/sampledata/Member2015/Dec2-zon.pdf

More
6 years 6 months ago #119151 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Big d. I m tempted to go higher. I think a good chance over 2M. If I got 2 to 1 odds definetly go with 2M. But Hoss knows his stuff too. So I go lower at 1.65 M short volume

More
6 years 6 months ago #119150 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
My guess is 725,000

• tlinssen@usa.net
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119149 by tlinssen@usa.net
tlinssen@usa.net replied the topic: zonte metals
I will go with a 347,000 short position

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119148 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I will stick with my low number.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119147 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
flynn, just to clarify, I don't think short volume report accounts if they are covered or not, but I believe you are correct that most of them are. If you check GGI here you can see short volume much higher than short position ron posted in previous post

for OCT 2 GGI short volume 3.8 million

shortdata.ca/?c=garibaldi-resources%20co...hort-sales&sym=GGI.V

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119146 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
My guess is that the shorts bought and covered already. 220,000

Jay taylor years ago like PZG. His show is great. Get him to invest in zonte for a plug on his show.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #119145 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
good post as always hoss,the problem like you said is the financing part,
it keeps the price low and we all suffer of that in the long term,
i can just imagine the stock being halted with a news announcing
the buyout of the gramalote claims of zonte for $40-$50 million,
the shorts would be on the wrong side of the trade,an example is GGI,
the stocks never closed at $0.56 again after august 15,it kept climbing.

Short Positions for GGI
Symbol Report Date Volume Change Shares Issued % Float
V : GGI 2017-09-30 157,700 73,800 86,283,206 0.18
V : GGI 2017-09-15 83,900 69,500 85,562,371 0.10
V : GGI 2017-08-31 14,400 -463,600 85,262,371 0.02
V : GGI 2017-08-15 478,000 443,300 80,463,790 0.59

btw,i hope ron he's looking for a stock near NVO,those interviews with cook and kaiser are interesting ones.

jaytaylormedia.com/audio/
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by ron.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119144 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
ron thanks for Hoye interview. I agree that shorts are good for the market too, but not with penny stocks, especially since the down tic rule was removed.

It makes sense to short over valued stocks, like a $10 stock you think could drop to $8 or even $5, but shorting penny stocks at 20 or 30 cents what have you - that only impedes their ability to raise financing on capital markets, what the markets are suppose to be for or use to be for.

How many $$ can you short a penny stock, $40,000 to short a 20 cent stock, gives you 200,000 share short and if you can cover say at 15 cents your profit is $5,000 but on many penny stocks, trading 200,000 shares is not easy. Sure you could with a GGI but pretty hard with a ZON.

Instead the rules are now being abused and computer bots are run to short 5, 10, 20,000 shares at a time and without the down tic rule they just knock the price down to make their position profitable and buy back. It is to easy for a little bit of money to manipulate penny stocks on the down side.

It is exactly the same as pump and dump but in reverse and the best part the regulators are ignoring it. You read everyday about fines and prosecution for stock manipulation and pump and dump, but only on rising stocks, never on shorting.

Probably because the short game is run by the banksters and market makers.

The down tic rule was removed mostly because market makers argued it was necessary for them to run and mange ETFs, they need to sell the underlying stocks at anytime or the ETF anytime to keep the value of the ETF tracking those underlying assets.

Penny stocks on the Venture are not in any ETFs

There should be a new phrase 'the dump and bash'

I think the rule changes that are needed is something like shorting stocks under $1.00 is illegal. sort of like you cannot margin stocks under $2 or $5, not sure the exact $ value now and it might vary by broker house.

The down tic rule should apply to any stock under $5 unless it is part of or is an ETF

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper