Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 6 months ago #119262 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is latest cloud chart and does not tell us much after such a steep plunge but a new pink cloud is forming, so see how it develops

What does stand out is very rare steep plunge in MACD and CCI indicators, very rare to see such a large down move and so quick. They are screaming BUY!!! but I think it is falling on chicken sh - - ears.

Flynn I will go with Nov 15 and take a little brandy with that Tims

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119260 by WealthyPlumber
WealthyPlumber replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, since price is right, I will go with Oct 25th and cover the low end ha ha!

More
6 years 6 months ago #119257 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
jdate, not sure, could come anytime

Flynn, I will bite Dec. 5th

• jdate639
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119255 by jdate639
jdate639 replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron, any idea when we can expect some news ?

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119254 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
since we are just twigging our thumbs here. Who want to guess when news on Colombia comes out? I will pony up $10 tims card to the winner.
My guess is highly scientific. I factored in the wind speed of both climate zone Colombia and NFLD, then subtracted the volume of GDP. But then I forgot to add for the Leap year.
My calculation came up with DEC 12.
Now to be clear, "Price is right rules" closest to date without going over.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119253 by flynn
Post all u want on chat boards. Banks and major investors dont get there advice from stockhouse. If u want big money investing u need to promote.
You can have the best investment in the world, but if nobody knows about its, then its never going to be great.

Our money would go further, and worth more, if it was promoted by professionals.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119252 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
But to get money for drilling without huge dilution we need a higher share price and that is where the company could make some effort to get their wonderful story out there. We should do what we can to help.

We are suffering from the low $.10 offering last time. Of course, Terry did not anticipate how the price would jump after the offering. Maybe more should have been done to promote the company before that, just as we should hope and work toward a higher share price before a next offering. A settlement for Gramalote would help decidedly.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119251 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: Shouldnt that be the work on Zonte metals? Other then Rons letter no one else writes about them.
Use some cash and get fhe word out.Is there an investor relations department at zonte? Or is another hat that terry wears?

flynn,i want our money to go in the drilling department,not in the investor relation one,
terry wears different hat and that's ok.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119250 by flynn
Shouldnt that be the work on Zonte metals? Other then Rons letter no one else writes about them.
Use some cash and get fhe word out.Is there an investor relations department at zonte? Or is another hat that terry wears?

More
6 years 6 months ago #119247 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
Should we be more active on Anglogold Ashanti and B2Gold chatboards helping their shareholders, or people just checking them out, to know about the claims of Zonte at Gramalote?

Also shareholders of companies invested near Zonte's Yukon and Newfoundland properties, could be made more aware of the valuation comparisons.

Both Investorshub and Stockhouse have boards on both Anglogold Ashanti and B2Gold. Not all are very active. Maybe there are other places to reach those shareholders.

Of course, Ron has done a good job writing up about Victoria Gold referring to Zonte. Could the same be done with Alexco who has the Keno Mine next door to McConnell's Jest. Their market cap is 101 million, 113 million, fully diluted. I do not know how likely it is that silver at Keno carries over to Zonte's property.

There are apparently several companies that would come into play in Newfoundland: Torq with Shawn Ryan of Yukon fame, Marathon, Palisade Resources, and Antler .

Here are a few links that may be helpful:

investorshub.advfn.com/B2-Gold-Corp-TSX-BTO-16115/

www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=t.bto

alexcoresource.com/site/assets/files/407...tion-oct-18-2017.pdf

More
6 years 6 months ago #119245 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Market depth looks good
Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago #119244 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Newfoundland maybe ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper