Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 6 months ago #119168 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks Flynn, my pleasure and congrats picking the right number

Certainly was a strange trading situation. It makes no sense to me that about 700,000 shares were Jitney between brokers it it was not used for shorting. I question whether all shorts get reported, especially those covered same day??

Did they just Jitney shares to increase the volume to make it look like more sellers?? Why bother if short position was so small??

Here is Jitney definition, I think it was posted here before
www.investopedia.com/terms/j/jitney.asp

In the end I think it is not so important who sold, but are the sellers done, as you say the weak hands are out, the shorts covered?

It looks that way as volume has just dried right up. There is about 300,000 shares bid at 0.145 and higher so buyers have their arms open
The following user(s) said Thank You: meguma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119167 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Thank you Ron what was very cool of you to provide this incentive for the game.

A side note. Now that we know now that the 2 days of huge volume was not short sellers, is it better or worst for us.? maybe we can say week hands?

More
6 years 6 months ago #119166 by RonS
Actual short volume at short data came in at 312,100

shortdata.ca/?c=zonte-metals%20inc.-short-sales&sym=ZON.V

Was a close race and was simply closest to the number, Flynn with 220,000 was within 92,100

But tlinssen posted two numbers, probably because being a new poster, I could not approve them in the power outage so they did not show up to just now. The 1st number from tlinssen from Sunday was 347,000 and only 34,900 away, but the 2nd post just after 7AM this morning was 437,000 and that was 124,900 away (maybe transposed numbers from previous post ?)

Anyway, I decided because a bit of controversy here that will declare Flynn and tlinssen both as winners, so an extra year subscription added to both.

Mention to inimus with 195,000 was also close

Thanks for all those who participated

BTW, was also an in depth Post I just approved by Goldman here
www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/junio...?limitstart=0#119155

More
6 years 6 months ago #119165 by RonS
Hello everyone, bad windstorm yesterday and blew up the hydro transformer about a block away, pretty spectacular fire ball, so have had no power since late Sunday afternoon. Just approved outstanding posts and will see about figuring out a winner

More
6 years 6 months ago #119164 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
No official word from Ron s heard he lost power in a wind storm yesterday

More
6 years 6 months ago #119162 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn yup I think you got it. I thought low side would have been 800k to 900k so low surprise for me.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119160 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Surprised me too. Maybe anonymous selling was last of 10 cent paper that brokers had

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119159 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Cool, I guess if its "Price is right" rules my 220K is the closer without going over.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119158 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Number out this morning. 312k very low. Surprised with so much jitney trades

• tlinssen@usa.net
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119157 by tlinssen@usa.net
tlinssen@usa.net replied the topic: zonte metals
I will go with 437.000 shares

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119156 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
I will go with 620.000 shares

• goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119155 by goldman
goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Interesting idea for a contest !
I don't trust the declared short position reported mid monthly .
Many stupid people panicked and sold large positions when the stock price fell quickly.
My guess is the next reported short volume will be around 1,600,000 shares or less .
My guess for the net short position is under 200,000 shares .........

The stock is obviously oversold . Yukon results were not as high as investors expected .The results were rather solid for the first drill program . >100 meters of 0.18 g/t indicates gold presence. About 60 meters of over 0.7 g/t is higher than the current Victoria Gold average grade. Therefore , I strongly believe that Zonte's stock price over reacted to the downside . Watch what happens when the stock price rallies to the upside and new investors want good size positions or existing shareholders want to increase their Zonte holding. The stock price per share could move faster up than what happened when Zonte investors left the boat !

Plus court developments in Columbia have improved at the Special Court . Zonte has filed legal action in the Columbian Special Court to have their applications titled .The areas were confirmed as open ground on the Government of Columbia's website and Zonte's applications have been confirmed as the first received following commencement of the application process. One of the applications covers areas located between titles covering the Gramalote Deposit . The ultimate court decision could financially be very substantial for the Zonte stock price per share and the company has only 53 million fully diluted shares .

The Wing's Point Project in Newfoundland has very little value reflected in the current stock price . The stock price deserves respect given that it had been Zonte's primary exploration focus for years . Terry Christopher spent years at this project and in September, Zonte stated that the Company is considering completing an initial drill program over the coming months.

Zonte has about only 43 million shares outstanding .Based on the last closing price the market value is $ 7.1 million . Each of the three areas of the company could be worth $10 , 20 or 30 million Canadian . Add these three numbers up and the upside could be $ 35 to $ 70 million dollars for the entire company , which is five times or ten times the last stock price .

Don't give away your shares at this price level . Don't be shy to add at this price level or higher prices with positive momentum and additional solid news . The stock price was over 40 cents for all of March and April this year . Soon , the share price will be there again .

Congratulations to all the shareholders who did not panic sell because you will be well rewarded . For those who realized profits over the last few months, shareholders can
now buy those shares back at half the price OR for a limited time , you could buy twice
as many shares !!!

Zonte's stated corporate objective is to find multi million ounce gold deposits . We have invested in Terry Christopher for a reason . In 2017 , Zonte has built a solid foundation to
create a company that will be valued over $ 100 million .

Times and prices do change quickly . The current $7 million market cap won't last long
and will be the second floor of a high rise building !!!

Go Zonte Go !!!

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper