Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #121719 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Might be cold outside for TC but things will just be getting warmed up here in up coming months!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121718 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
thanks lynnsa, unreal this was thought offensive. The world has gone mad. I guess the me too movement can't figure the lyrics in many rap songs. Offended and Banning this just makes them look like fools.

Well that is my 10 cents.

I guess it will be cold outside for TC when drilling starts

More
5 years 4 months ago #121717 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Enjoy the XMAS break, the real fun will come in January and remember, play the classic song, it's cold outside' that they tried to ban - drill baby drill!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
5 years 4 months ago #121716 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, LOL, I think a lot of times we are all foolish gamblers.

Flynn, I think I remember going way back, Colombia lawyers were paid in stock, which is a very strong endorsement. Besides that Christopher is a master of arts in saving the company treasury.

Knowing the gentlemen, I can guarantee that starting the drill program when he is was the best bang for shareholders money. A lot of companies would rush a drill rig in at any cost to make a news release. Not Christopher!!

I have been a shareholder in dozens of juniors and we are in very good hands. While you are sleeping, Christopher is hard at work. I have been lucky to know these types over the years and they are very rare.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121715 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals

ron wrote:

flynn wrote: Everyone and there mother knew this was the next move. There has been no volume this month,
only the results matter. If the results match the wishes.
Lets just wait till March.
Remember Yukon. All the wishful thinking, didn't matter. Results mattered.

Flynn, I think you do not grasp reality. If everyone and their mother knew about this it would be trading millions of shares per day. The fact is nobodies mother knows about this, nor their son or daughter.

Go beyond playstocks.net and there is nothing no where. We are 30 shareholders bantering back and forth.

I remember Yukon and all the wishful thinking was all that mattered. The stock rose on speculation or wishful thinking and sold off on results.

yes in the long run, results matter but in the short run it is all speculation.

I bought the stock on what I think results will be, not on what they are - because nobody knows yet. When results do come - I will see what I do next.

Bit I am only a foolish gambler

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121714 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
At the bottom of the last new release.

In addition, the Company and partner have an application over open areas sitting over the Gramalote Deposit in Colombia, which is held by AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE:AU) and B2Gold (TSX:BTO, NYSE:BTG). The title issuance is being contested by the state governing the application and the Company has started legal action to protect its rights.

So, if the company has started legal action(its been over 2 years)
would Zonte have to pay legal Fees? Wouldn't the legal fees pertaining to Columbia be stated in their year end report. ( www.sedar.com )

These properties have there own breakdown in expenses
WIngs Point, Cross Hills Project, McConnell’s Jest Project
www.sedar.com
Jun 27 2018 15:22:46 ET 52-109FV2 - Certification of interim filings - CFO (E)

I don't see any expenses regarding Columbia.
Just wonder why. You would think a couple bucks must of been spent in lawyer fees.

Any thoughts?

More
5 years 4 months ago #121713 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: I still don't get why most here think stock will raise, because of this announcement. Everyone and there mother knew this was the next move. There has been no volume this month,

Results mattered.....can't agree more,but this time it might be all different than the yukon results, until may first,it's going to be intetesting months,i'll have a new contest for 2019,

on thing that i'll like to know is how much meters will they drill,maybe RonS could bring some little light here.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121712 by flynn
I still don't get why most here think stock will raise, because of this announcement. Everyone and there mother knew this was the next move. There has been no volume this month,

More
5 years 4 months ago #121711 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: told you know one works though the holidays "second week of January"

now the train has left the station, will be interesting how high it goes before january 2019,they didn't mention how many meters they will drill,i'm guessing the first holes will be released end of february.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121710 by flynn
told you know one works though the holidays "second week of January"

More
5 years 4 months ago #121709 by howlem2
howlem2 replied the topic: zonte metals
Woo hoo!!!

HALIFAX, Dec. 12, 2018 /CNW/ - Zonte Metals Inc (TSXV: ZON) ("Zonte" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has signed a drill contract for the Phase 1 drilling at the Cross Hills Iron Oxide Copper Gold Property in Newfoundland and Labrador. The drill rig is scheduled to be mobilized to the target during the second week of January. Drilling will be conducted on the Dunns Mountain target where the Company has delineated a large target defined by coincident high-resolution ground magnetics, induced polarization and a large mineralized corridor containing copper, silver and gold in surface grab samples (see press release dated October 11, 2018).

Zonte also advises that the closing of its previously announced non-brokered private placement (see press release dated November 29, 2018) consisted of the issuance of 3,636,000 Units at a price of $0.25 per Unit and 2,783,333 flow though shares at a price of $0.30 per flow-through share for total proceeds of $1,743,990.90.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121708 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Few more trades today, but still quiet. I don't pay much attention to bids or offers that are way above or below the market. They often change and look like strange behavior to me. Look how the stock is trading, does someone really thank they can sell 500k at $0.45?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper