Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
5 years 4 months ago #121614 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
You may be right but at the same time there are NO buyers. When there are no buyers it tells me no one is interested and the stock drops for that reason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121613 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
GB, I think you might be right, an old fashioned shake out. Don't see these much anymore. If it is, a good sign, means somebody is trying to buy a sizeable position.

ron, if a shakeout, all those offers will disappear before they are filled.

They are just trying to scare stock out of longs. They will have to pry my shares from my cold dead hands. Or is that suppose to be my gun, lol

More
5 years 4 months ago #121611 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
GB, makes sense. I noticed before TD had put up numerous 50k offers, seems like a poor way to sell stock if that is what you are actually trying to do.

As for fynns point, I don't think there will be much spec buying until after drilling starts and we get past year end portfolio adjustments and tax loss selling. It is most likely a great buying opportunity. I am going to see if I have some dogs to fold and buy some more ZON down here

More
5 years 4 months ago #121610 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
there's 165k shares to be sold after $0.40.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121609 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is depth, It looks like an attempted shake out. Pressure the stock down and try to pick up cheap shares, note all the bids by Anonymous, the buyer is trying to hide.

It might work, we are in the usual year end weakness. Try some bids down lower, you might get lucky. My bid was filled this morning
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gambler

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121608 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
It's all about HYPE. Zonte does not have it right now. Surprisingly on the eve of a "major" discovery. You would think there would be a little spec buying.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121607 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
would be fun to have the depth, i'm surprized that we're going down and seeing as much shares on the ask side.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121604 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
when ever I sell one stock to buy another, the one I sold always goes up, unless it is a complete dud for the trash basket.

I just focus on making good $$ and trades on the ones I own, because there is always another one to buy at the next bus stop

• golfdub1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #121603 by golfdub1
golfdub1 replied the topic: zonte metals
What do you mean by having Heelo in your portfolio? If you bought any, how and thru any brokerage company? How can any of us buy any?

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121602 by flynn
I got in at 70cents then got the 2 for 1. stayed in and bought all the way down to 4 cents.

I really liked the Columbia play.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121601 by flynn
I bought right before the split, bought a boat load at 4 cents to average down.
I was excited when the Yukon was in play, we had hype, volume.
just not feeling the same vibe.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121600 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, as Ron S has mentioned, and you would have to be living under a rock, we are i one very ugly resource market, and we are all feeling the pain, and if not, you are dam lucky, or living under that rock. IMO, Zonte has performed well, and has one helluva project that we can all embrace with some enthusiasm, considering the market conditions. We are staring tax loss season in the face also. When you have been kicked, as many of us resource stock holders have been, it is almost like you need balls of steel to stay with some stocks we are now holding. But I feel, like I believe many Struther's followers, this Zonte play has legs, it has a few great projects, great management, prospectors etc involved, and with the Cross Hills project as the logical "go to" project for the timing today, we are now well financed, a Kudo in itself, for today's market. Once this story really gets out there, and the news is out the drills are churning, and what they are really trying to proof up, meaning, is this a legitimate IOCG deposit? Besides Heelo in my portfolio, I am thrilled to be a part of this Stock. I have held this stock for many many years, maybe 10 years, and added to my position over time. I am personally holding to buy more, and have no problem waiting to jump in on the next leg up, maybe in the 40's, on the next breakout, as Ron S said he would then maybe have it as a Strong Buy. Be patient my friend, and I am sure we should all benefit, we are all feeling the same pain in a brutal market
Regards
Tony

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper