Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 3 months ago #121794 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
ron, I was riding the same ship as GB, but we know we will have drill results in 2019, so the bet has really changed to a discovery or not - and odds look very good for a discovery.

I think we should stick to high price as well, that is why we buy these juniors, there is no ceiling if a discovery is made.

I am going with $5.00, that would be about $250M market cap, that is quite reasonable. I rode GGI to almost the $500M market cap, but sold before the peak. Around $5 was the top for GGI so maybe that is sort of a magnet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #121793 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
ron, a lot has changed since we last placed our bets. I was expecting drilling to start but no results in 2018 so went with .75, in 2019 we will see results so I am going higher and have to go above Gambler LOL

My pick is $2.80

More
5 years 3 months ago #121792 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
ron, I will stick with my $2.50 number for 2019, a lot of us expected drilling and results in 2018, nothing has changed except taking longer.

IMO, best to stick with high price, where it is on any given day is just rolling the dice. I think we want to bet on best performance. Really, it is how high the stock goes that determines your actions to buy and sell, not where it is on a particular day.

More
5 years 3 months ago #121791 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

CIMA wrote: I'll take .40 thanks.

CIMA,you might end up the winner monday,check out the market,i have you the winner already,but you never know what could happen,right.

"It ain't over till it's over." - Yogi Berra

More
5 years 3 months ago #121789 by ron

davplan wrote: for 2019 prediction. I don't see any posts yet? What is the cutoff to 'enter by'?

I myself would suggest predicting Zonte's price on 12-31-19 but see that the suggestion is for predicting the highest price for the year--that could be a fat finger price which is why I like end of year price.

Robin

i'll be posting on that monday,we could have an extra in the contest,but it might be easier for RonS to give only one price,personally,i find it more interesting to figure out the highest share price of the year.

More
5 years 3 months ago #121788 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: zonte metals
for 2019 prediction. I don't see any posts yet? What is the cutoff to 'enter by'?

I myself would suggest predicting Zonte's price on 12-31-19 but see that the suggestion is for predicting the highest price for the year--that could be a fat finger price which is why I like end of year price.

Robin

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #121787 by ron

flynn wrote: No one will buy or sell on mondays half day.
The only way, if all the stars are lined up. If 321gold rights an update. But that is not confirmed.

i'm confident moriarty will write something on zonte in 2019,maybe just before the start of the drilling,he did write about all his sponsors,here's the list,

www.321gold.com/links2.html

Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by ron.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 3 months ago #121786 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
No one will buy or sell on mondays half day.
The only way, if all the stars are lined up. If 321gold rights an update. But that is not confirmed.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #121785 by ron

flynn wrote: I nailed it if the contest was what the share WILL BE on the last day.
the next contest should be what is the SHARE PRICE going to be 1 day after the results.

i'll see about adding extras,it ain't finish yet flynn,monday is the last day,one thing is for sure,the chances of going over $1 in 2019 are even greater than 2018,so you better come out with a pick over $1...lol...

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 3 months ago #121784 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I nailed it if the contest was what the share WILL BE on the last day.
the next contest should be what is the SHARE PRICE going to be 1 day after the results.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #121783 by ron
if anything changes until january 31th 2018 4pm,the winner of the contest would be CIMA at $0.40,zonte recorded a high at $0.41 in 2018,so i guess the real new highs will come out in 2019,i'll be an exciting year again,i'll be back monday with the same contest for 2019,

CIMA,you can claim your price to RonS.

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2018

11 people under $1 or even
GoldnBoy-$0.75
Pasta-$0.57
PerseusLtd-$0.90
JunglistGuy-$0.35
Hoss-$0.95
Hugo123-$0.45
flynn- $0.29
CIMA-$0.40
kwilson17-$0.51
davplan-$0.33
howlem2-$0.65

4 under $2 or even
inimus-$1.14
JimB- $1.65
Dreamer-$1.55
Big Donald-$2.00

5 under $3 or even
Gambler-$2.50
kalen9999-$2.29
agilebill-$2.40
luck-$2.77
mozrep-$3.00

2 under $4 or even
RonS- $3.50
WealthyPlumber- $3.45

1 under $5 or even
ron-$4.49

3 under $6 or even
alexgreat- $5.35
DearJohn- $5.55
meguma- $6.00

1 under $7 or even
lynnsa10-$7.00

1 under $13 or even
Iwtfu005-$13.00

the most optimistic Iwtfu005-$13.00
the most pessimistic flynn- $0.29

from RonS 8 months ago,

Hello all, I noticed a lot of activity picking up on high price for the year. That is the excitement of junior exploration, one drill hole can completely change a company

I will offer similar prize as last year. One year free subscription to the winner or 1 year added on if you are a subscriber. If you are a life timer a $150 dinner voucher at an nice establishment near you.

Rules are simple, whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2018.

Lets see if we can make an effort to get some outsiders in here too

More
5 years 3 months ago #121782 by ron
this was a post from RonS 9 months ago,i like the number on cross hills,40 to 1.

I met with a broker and his analyst after they met with Terry. Terry was not there when I quizzed them. They really like it. The analyst said he gives it 40 to 1 (Cross Hills). I said that does not sound so good. He commented "well you start at 10,000 to 1 in exploration so this is very good, I like it, a large target and they have a good shot with the drilling" These guys are keen on copper and base metals.

Oh this was another comment. He said it will gain a huge following by the analysts, because it is unique and different, if the drills hit they will have to follow so not to miss out,

My words - the potential of the elephant discovery is real

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper