Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 4 months ago #121791 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

CIMA wrote: I'll take .40 thanks.

CIMA,you might end up the winner monday,check out the market,i have you the winner already,but you never know what could happen,right.

"It ain't over till it's over." - Yogi Berra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121789 by ron

davplan wrote: for 2019 prediction. I don't see any posts yet? What is the cutoff to 'enter by'?

I myself would suggest predicting Zonte's price on 12-31-19 but see that the suggestion is for predicting the highest price for the year--that could be a fat finger price which is why I like end of year price.

Robin

i'll be posting on that monday,we could have an extra in the contest,but it might be easier for RonS to give only one price,personally,i find it more interesting to figure out the highest share price of the year.

More
5 years 4 months ago #121788 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: zonte metals
for 2019 prediction. I don't see any posts yet? What is the cutoff to 'enter by'?

I myself would suggest predicting Zonte's price on 12-31-19 but see that the suggestion is for predicting the highest price for the year--that could be a fat finger price which is why I like end of year price.

Robin

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #121787 by ron

flynn wrote: No one will buy or sell on mondays half day.
The only way, if all the stars are lined up. If 321gold rights an update. But that is not confirmed.

i'm confident moriarty will write something on zonte in 2019,maybe just before the start of the drilling,he did write about all his sponsors,here's the list,

www.321gold.com/links2.html

Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by ron.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121786 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
No one will buy or sell on mondays half day.
The only way, if all the stars are lined up. If 321gold rights an update. But that is not confirmed.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #121785 by ron

flynn wrote: I nailed it if the contest was what the share WILL BE on the last day.
the next contest should be what is the SHARE PRICE going to be 1 day after the results.

i'll see about adding extras,it ain't finish yet flynn,monday is the last day,one thing is for sure,the chances of going over $1 in 2019 are even greater than 2018,so you better come out with a pick over $1...lol...

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121784 by flynn
I nailed it if the contest was what the share WILL BE on the last day.
the next contest should be what is the SHARE PRICE going to be 1 day after the results.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #121783 by ron
if anything changes until january 31th 2018 4pm,the winner of the contest would be CIMA at $0.40,zonte recorded a high at $0.41 in 2018,so i guess the real new highs will come out in 2019,i'll be an exciting year again,i'll be back monday with the same contest for 2019,

CIMA,you can claim your price to RonS.

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2018

11 people under $1 or even
GoldnBoy-$0.75
Pasta-$0.57
PerseusLtd-$0.90
JunglistGuy-$0.35
Hoss-$0.95
Hugo123-$0.45
flynn- $0.29
CIMA-$0.40
kwilson17-$0.51
davplan-$0.33
howlem2-$0.65

4 under $2 or even
inimus-$1.14
JimB- $1.65
Dreamer-$1.55
Big Donald-$2.00

5 under $3 or even
Gambler-$2.50
kalen9999-$2.29
agilebill-$2.40
luck-$2.77
mozrep-$3.00

2 under $4 or even
RonS- $3.50
WealthyPlumber- $3.45

1 under $5 or even
ron-$4.49

3 under $6 or even
alexgreat- $5.35
DearJohn- $5.55
meguma- $6.00

1 under $7 or even
lynnsa10-$7.00

1 under $13 or even
Iwtfu005-$13.00

the most optimistic Iwtfu005-$13.00
the most pessimistic flynn- $0.29

from RonS 8 months ago,

Hello all, I noticed a lot of activity picking up on high price for the year. That is the excitement of junior exploration, one drill hole can completely change a company

I will offer similar prize as last year. One year free subscription to the winner or 1 year added on if you are a subscriber. If you are a life timer a $150 dinner voucher at an nice establishment near you.

Rules are simple, whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2018.

Lets see if we can make an effort to get some outsiders in here too

More
5 years 4 months ago #121782 by ron
this was a post from RonS 9 months ago,i like the number on cross hills,40 to 1.

I met with a broker and his analyst after they met with Terry. Terry was not there when I quizzed them. They really like it. The analyst said he gives it 40 to 1 (Cross Hills). I said that does not sound so good. He commented "well you start at 10,000 to 1 in exploration so this is very good, I like it, a large target and they have a good shot with the drilling" These guys are keen on copper and base metals.

Oh this was another comment. He said it will gain a huge following by the analysts, because it is unique and different, if the drills hit they will have to follow so not to miss out,

My words - the potential of the elephant discovery is real

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #121781 by ron

DearJohn wrote: Hope everyone having a good holiday, things pretty quiet, but drilling just around the corner

if EBM can go from $0.30 to $8.50,all possibilities are open for zonte.

Attachments:

More
5 years 4 months ago #121780 by ron

flynn wrote: make the contest about the share price after the results from Newfoundland. With results
maybe no more then 3 months away. That's really all we are waiting for.

from sedar.com DEC 20

The McConnell’s Jest project is an early stage exploration project and currently there’s insufficient evidence to indicate mineralization hosted on the Company’s property is similar to that hosted by either the Dublin Gulch or Fort Knox deposits.

Maybe this is my the focus is on newfoundland.

All is riding on the results.

remember flynn what RonS was saying 3 months ago,

ron, what few understand is the chance of a new discovery under a previously unheard of or different deposit only comes around every 1 or 2 decades.

In the 1970s/80s it was sedimentary Gold or fine Gold by heap leaching, nobody thought that would be economic. It started in Nevada and now that state is one of the biggest in the world.

In the 1990s it was diamonds, they were unheard of in Canada and many thought it was just pump and dump, now Canada is the 3rd largest producer. www.iti.gov.nt.ca/en/history-diamonds-nwt

Voiseys Bay was unexpected and different because it was found while looking for diamonds and such a huge deposit was unexpected in Labrador.

Since then there has been nothing of significance except maybe the fake BreX.

When ZON discovers an IOGC system, it will be the first in Canada and will set off a huge staking rush in NFLD and maybe across the country, if the size of Cross Hills proves to be large.

That is what sets ZON apart from the crowd, in addition to Colombia. After looking at everything, I am convinced they will make a discovery. What is unknown is the size and economics, but an IOGC system, because of their usual nature gives them good odds of success.

Olympic Dam is the most famous IOGC and BHP says it will take 500 years of mining to deplete it.

www.smh.com.au/business/companies/500-ye...20171128-gzudel.html

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #121779 by flynn
make the contest about the share price after the results from Newfoundland. With results
maybe no more then 3 months away. That's really all we are waiting for.

from sedar.com DEC 20

The McConnell’s Jest project is an early stage exploration project and currently there’s insufficient evidence to indicate mineralization hosted on the Company’s property is similar to that hosted by either the Dublin Gulch or Fort Knox deposits.

Maybe this is my the focus is on newfoundland.

All is riding on the results.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper