Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 2 months ago #122264 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote: Now 48.5 k bid at $0.32

Anonymous is selling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #122263 by ron

alexgreat wrote: I think it will churn a bit of volume between here and 40 cents then it will pop

News could be out anytime now.

More
5 years 2 months ago #122262 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
I think it will churn a bit of volume between here and 40 cents then it will pop

More
5 years 2 months ago #122261 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Now 48.5 k bid at $0.32

More
5 years 2 months ago #122260 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
here is market depth
Attachments:

More
5 years 2 months ago #122259 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals

Iwtfu005 wrote: The way I look at this is simple, if the drills results are great and a deposit exits, the stock is going to go bananas. Mostly because of the size of Cross Hills, the additional anomalies that exist and the rumors it will generate among retail and institutional investors.

lwtfu. very good point you you could easily be correct, if Zonte hits a good intersect we will all be too low, I think most of us just see a few dollars as such a large move from 30 cents we do not venture too high.

Bit Cross Hils has the size and potential to be a district play that the institutions will be all over

• Hugo123
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #122258 by Hugo123
Hugo123 replied the topic: zonte metals
Hi Ron,
Please put me down for $1.50 ,
Many thanks
Hugo 123

More
5 years 2 months ago #122257 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals

ron wrote: By the time the deal closed in June 1995, Diamond Fields’ stock price doubled again to $80.00.

www.visualcapitalist.com/the-story-of-vo...auction-part-2-of-3/

"Finally on March 26th, Inco announced a takeover bid of its own for $4.5 billion of Diamond Fields - the equivalent of $43.50 per share or $174 pre-split"

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #122256 by ron
interesting and good analysis Iwtfu005,diamond fields went from $4.65 to $80.00 in 15 months,imagine if zonte could only print 25% of the $80 high,

By the time the deal closed in June 1995, Diamond Fields’ stock price doubled again to $80.00.

www.visualcapitalist.com/the-story-of-vo...auction-part-2-of-3/
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by ron.

• Iwtfu005
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #122255 by Iwtfu005
Iwtfu005 replied the topic: zonte metals
The way I look at this is simple, if the drills results are great and a deposit exits, the stock is going to go bananas. Mostly because of the size of Cross Hills, the additional anomalies that exist and the rumors it will generate among retail and institutional investors.

The price of copper has been creeping up lately. Most of the world is still underdeveloped and copper can help electrify them (since it is cheap) plus all the electric vehicles that will grace our roads soon. Most car manufacturers have promised to have over 50% of their fleet electrified by 2030.

To me, $16.5 is on the lower side of what I think will happen if they prove that something is really there. That would be about a valuation of about $750M. This is me being conservative.

If Zonte finds nothing, the stock is not going nowhere. I really think we are either going to see a number close to $20 by the end of the year or the stock is going to be stationary. This is really a go big or go home situation.

I have looked at the trajectory of Diamond Fields (Voisey Bay) and once the deposit was found, it was just a matter of trying to prove the exact amount of the deposit. It took close to 2 years to get to the final valuation of the company. If Zonte is to find a great deposit, it will also take close to 2 years to reach that final valuation. Who know’s how much that would be.

Also, when I think of Zonte succeeding, I think of the economic impact this will have on all of Canada. Imagine the number of jobs and tax revenue it will create for the 30+ years or however long the mine will operate. Zonte’s success is Canada’s success.

(P.S. I think this is the best moment in the company’s history. You should feel special that you know about this company before the entire world finds out – at least that’s the way I see it)

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #122254 by ron

Iwtfu005 wrote: Ron, I am going to raise my number to $16.5

wow,you're very confident,can you share with us your thoughts to why you think it could go so high or maybe it's us who simply don't get it,like RonS already said,if the results are good,$20-$50 could be a possibility,interesting months ahead of us,
ok,i have you at $16.50,we're all hoping that you end up the winner,

Last call for the contest, you have until march 1st

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

the predictions will be accepted until march 1st 2019,
those who want to change their pick before that date are welcome,we can't predict when the results will be out,but there will be more than one hole in 2019,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019.

those who didn't give me their pick in 2019,
kwilson17
CIMA
Hugo123
GoldFever

3 under $1 or even
golfdub1 $0.70
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98

3 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
WealthyPlumber $2.10
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

3 under $4 or even
JimB $3.45
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

3 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55
Kaiser $7.00

2 under $8 or even
JunglistGuy $7.25
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

0 under $11 or even

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $17 or even
Iwtfu005-$16.50

total of 30 participants in 2019

the most optimistic:Iwtfu005
the most pessimistic:golfdub1

the prize from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by ron.

More
5 years 2 months ago #122253 by dtangen
dtangen replied the topic: zonte metals
This is my first submission, enter it at: $10.85 and good luck to all. It would not be disappointing to have winner in the higher category.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper