Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
5 years 1 month ago #122203 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Nice find Meguma on Olympic Dam, if we can get a decent intersect between .25% and 1% copper would be great. I think most important on first hole is that it confirms and IOCG system, which would highly suggest the other anomalies found at Cross Hill are all IOCG potential deposits

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #122202 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Gambler wrote: Meguma, thanks for digging up those early numbers on Olympic dam, 40 or 50 meters of 1% would be amazing way to start, even if Cross Hills is half as good as Olympic it would be a Royal flush

anxious to see if the results from the lab will be release before or during the PDAC, i guess they can hold it a few days so they can time it.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by ron.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122201 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Meguma, thanks for digging up those early numbers on Olympic dam, 40 or 50 meters of 1% would be amazing way to start, even if Cross Hills is half as good as Olympic it would be a Royal flush

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #122200 by ron

flynn wrote: Wishing for a price, is not my thing.
If you want my WISH price its $57.75 a share

flynn,this isn't a wishing contest,but a prediction one,for my part,i wish zonte could trade between $30 and $50 and become a small olympic dam,but my prediction is $10 for 2019,maybe it ain't realistic,but that's the fun of participating in a contest like this one,so we can some dream a little,some are more confident and some are less,right.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 1 month ago #122199 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Wishing for a price, is not my thing.
If you want my WISH price its $57.75 a share

More
5 years 1 month ago #122198 by ron

flynn wrote: Maybe it will be like Yukon was the golden child. Zonte will just rent a room.

flynn,you ain't the most pessimistic anymore,any regrets...lol...

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #122197 by ron

Kaiser wrote: Hey all,

First time posting here, but been reading the message board for a while. Love the back and forth between everyone, and I think that you guys are providing a pretty objective/realistic look at the company.

If possible, would I be able to enter the contest at $7.00?

welcome Kaiser,got you at $7.00,

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

the predictions will be accepted until march 1st 2019,
those who want to change their pick before that date are welcome,we can't predict when the results will be out,but there will be more than one hole in 2019,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019.

those who didn't give me their pick in 2019,
kwilson17
CIMA
Hugo123
GoldFever

3 under $1 or even
golfdub1 $0.70
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98

3 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
WealthyPlumber $2.10
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

3 under $4 or even
JimB $3.45
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

3 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55
Kaiser $7.00

2 under $8 or even
JunglistGuy $7.25
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

under $11 or even

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

under $13 or even

1 under $14 or even
Iwtfu005-$13.50

total of 30 participants in 2019

the most optimistic:Iwtfu005
the most pessimistic:golfdub1

the prize from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

• Kaiser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 1 month ago #122196 by Kaiser
Kaiser replied the topic: zonte metals
Hey all,

First time posting here, but been reading the message board for a while. Love the back and forth between everyone, and I think that you guys are providing a pretty objective/realistic look at the company.

If possible, would I be able to enter the contest at $7.00?

More
5 years 1 month ago #122195 by ron

golfdub1 wrote: Golfdub1 predicts .70 for 2019. Thanks.

ok,got you at $0.70,you're now the most pessimistic before Flynn,congrats,...lol...

those who want to change their pick before that date are welcome,we can't predict when the results will be out,but there will be more than one hole in 2019,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019.

kwilson17
CIMA
Hugo123
GoldFever

3 under $1 or even
golfdub1 $0.70
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98

3 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
WealthyPlumber $2.10
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

3 under $4 or even
JimB $3.45
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

2 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55

2 under $8 or even
JunglistGuy $7.25
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

under $11 or even

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $13 or even

1 under $14 or even
Iwtfu005-$13.50

total of 29 participants in 2019

the most pessimistic:golfdub1

the prize from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

• golfdub1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 1 month ago #122194 by golfdub1
golfdub1 replied the topic: zonte metals
Golfdub1 predicts .70 for 2019. Thanks.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #122193 by ron

kwilson17
CIMA
Hugo123
golfdub1
GoldFever

2 under $1 or even
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98

3 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
WealthyPlumber $2.10
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

3 under $4 or even
JimB $3.45
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

2 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55

2 under $8 or even
JunglistGuy $7.25
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

under $11 or even

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

under $13 or even

1 under $14 or even
Iwtfu005-$13.50

total of 28 participants in 2019

the most pessimistic or the most realistic:Flynn

the prize from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #122192 by ron
we're close of results before PDAC and everybody is waiting impatiently,i agree,it's going to take more than one hole.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper