Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #122329 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
the first hole on dunns to be release soon,time to get the pop corn and beer,the show is about to begin,

From october 11 press release,

Terry Christopher, President and CEO states "The recent discovery of the mineralized corridor at Dunns has been followed up with the identification of a significant and coincident IP anomaly. The IP anomaly, specifically the chargeability component, has identified the known surface copper sulphide mineralization and suggests that the mineralization extends past the effective survey penetration depth of 150 metres. The chargeability anomaly, which most likely represents sulphide content, remains open along strike and at depth. We are very pleased that all systematic exploration program results suggests that a robust target exists at Dunns Mountain. The geophysical data will be used, in combination with the geological and geochemical data, to select drilling locations for Phase 1 drilling."
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122327 by ron

CIMA wrote: Almost missed it. I'll take .69 Ron. Hope I'm completely out to lunch (as opposed to winning dinner) and it's way higher!

finally,the champ of 2018 showed up,got you at $0.69.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122325 by CIMA
CIMA replied the topic: zonte metals
Almost missed it. I'll take .69 Ron. Hope I'm completely out to lunch (as opposed to winning dinner) and it's way higher!

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #122324 by ron
LAST CALL,YOU HAVE ALL DAY MARCH 1 ST

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

the predictions will be accepted until march 1st 2019,
those who want to change their pick are welcome,we can't predict when the results will be out,but there will be more than one hole in 2019,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019.

those who didn't give me their pick in 2019,
GoldFever

4 under $1 or even
CIMA $0.69
golfdub1 $0.70
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98

4 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
Hugo123 $1.50
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
WealthyPlumber $2.10
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

4 under $4 or even
kwilson17 $3.25
JimB $3.45
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

3 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55
Kaiser $7.00

2 under $8 or even
JunglistGuy $7.25
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

1 under $11 or even
dtengen $10.85

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $17 or even
Iwtfu005-$16.50

total of 34 participants in 2019

the most optimistic:Iwtfu005
the most pessimistic:CIMA

the prize from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by ron.

• golfdub1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 1 month ago #122323 by golfdub1
golfdub1 replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler,

Just bought some for .223 at 2:37 on 2/28. How does this square with what was quoted to you?

More
5 years 1 month ago #122321 by ron

kwilson17 wrote: I'll go with $3.25 for high of 2019

Perfect,have you at $3.25.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122320 by ron

Hoss wrote:

DearJohn wrote: GB, I agree that majors will be watching and understand this more. Many investors are watching the first drill hole, but I think that is just the beginning.

DJ, you are correct, just the beginning, Zonte will be drilling this all year. Not many grasp the size of this project. Depending what the drills turn up as we go, I will probably be buying this stock all year long.

Don't expect a discovery on the first hole, although it is possible. At this point if drilling proves that the magnetics identified the anomaly, that is huge, because there is so many other mag anomalies on the property. At this point, nobody has any clue which one will be the best or maybe several discoveries?

Hi Hoss,everybody is hoping a discovery on the first hole,maybe we can call it the over excitement symptoms...lol...

More
5 years 1 month ago #122319 by ron

dtangen wrote: This is my first submission, enter it at: $10.85 and good luck to all. It would not be disappointing to have winner in the higher category.

Ok,have you at $10.85,welcome and good luck.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122318 by ron

Hugo123 wrote: Hi Ron,
Please put me down for $1.50 ,
Many thanks
Hugo 123

Ok,got you at $1.50.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122317 by ron

RonS wrote: ron dtangen put in a prediction a few days back, his first post so I had to approve it, this is the link

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/junio...tals?start=36#122253

Thanks RonS,i'll have a look at old posts until next week for the newcomers.

More
5 years 1 month ago #122316 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals

DearJohn wrote: GB, I agree that majors will be watching and understand this more. Many investors are watching the first drill hole, but I think that is just the beginning.

DJ, you are correct, just the beginning, Zonte will be drilling this all year. Not many grasp the size of this project. Depending what the drills turn up as we go, I will probably be buying this stock all year long.

Don't expect a discovery on the first hole, although it is possible. At this point if drilling proves that the magnetics identified the anomaly, that is huge, because there is so many other mag anomalies on the property. At this point, nobody has any clue which one will be the best or maybe several discoveries?

More
5 years 1 month ago #122315 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
ron dtangen put in a prediction a few days back, his first post so I had to approve it, this is the link

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/junio...tals?start=36#122253

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper