Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 8 months ago #123313 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is the graphic from the web site. This looks very large and may end up a better target than Dunns, lots of copper showings on surface and chalcopyrite in K8. Will be very interesting to see how the gravity anomalies blend in with this.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #123312 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Maybe Zonte can try to take advantage of this new market. Buy some advertising. They back out on 321gold.com. zonte can have Canada first major discovery, but if this volume continues it wont mean dust balls.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123311 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote: I don't think Goldman entered a price for the contest so has no year end prediction. How far the stock moves in 2019, could be very significant but maybe more so in 2020 as the bull market takes hold. Does anyone still remember 2010, 2011?

Good news, looks like a very big target. K6 and K8 combined

The market tanked in the last 9 months or so in 2011, but I took some enormous gains on a few in 2010 and early 2011

Exeter Gold over 1000%
Extoor Gold the spin out from Exeter over 5000%
Canaco 2100%
Lakeshore Gold over 800%

Those were my best ones where I sold 3/4 or all of the position.

I would love another market like that and I smell it coming. Maybe Zonte can break these records

More
4 years 8 months ago #123310 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, what do you make of this announcement? Thanks!

More
4 years 8 months ago #123309 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
GB, news is out

HALIFAX, Aug. 6, 2019 /CNW/ - Zonte Metals is pleased to announce the discovery of a new IOCG target, called K8, and the start of the detailed ground gravity survey at its Cross Hills Iron Oxide Copper Gold.

The K8 target, which sits about 2km south of the K6 target, was discovered with high resolution ground magnetics. The target is defined by moderate to strong magnetics and is about 1200m by 600m in area. 3D inversion processing of the magnetic data shows the strongest part of the magnetic profile having significant depth up to 600m. One surface rock grab sample collected from the target area assayed 0.3% copper and 0.18 g/t gold. The Company cautions that grab samples are selective by nature and the result may not be representative of mineralization in the target area. Subsequent to that result, follow-up prospecting identified intermittent disseminated and stringer chalcopyrite mineralization with surface copper mineralization traced for over 600m strike length. Ground magnetics between the K6 and K8 targets suggest one continuous system with the variable magnetics wherein both magnetite and hematite, including specular hematite have been noted.

The Company is also pleased to note that a detailed ground gravity survey is well underway. The survey will first cover the K6-K8 area followed by the Dunns Mountain target. The Dunns Mountain target was drill tested in a small winter program this year, which resulted in the discovery of IOCG mineralization. Drill hole CH-004 at Dunns Mountain intersected multiple intervals of IOCG mineralization within a 70m interval, including a high-grade 0.43m interval assaying 14.0% Cu, 15.8 g/t Au and 352 g/t Ag (see April 29, 2019 press release). Once the gravity survey is completed the company will mobilize a drill to possibly test viable targets at K6 and K8, and follow up on the discovery at Dunns Mountain.

The Company would like to acknowledge the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador for its financial support through the junior exploration assistance program exploration for work performed on the Cross Hills Property.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123302 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I don't think Goldman entered a price for the contest so has no year end prediction. How far the stock moves in 2019, could be very significant but maybe more so in 2020 as the bull market takes hold. Does anyone still remember 2010, 2011?

What really matters now is that we are in a new bull market after a 8 year bear market. Hang on to all your mining shares, all boats will rise, the turkeys will grow wings and you can sell your weaker shares or dogs at higher prices.

There will be lots of new opportunities as new exploration companies are formed, in part propelled by speculative capital diversifying out of Pot.

This next bull market in gold will be the largest of all time as the world moves to negative interest rates and mining shares move up from historical low valuations. This is the market I have been waiting for and positioned for in the last few years.

Those who buy the mining juniors now will make fortunes

Be sure to follow the gold topic, I post there often as well

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123301 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Perseus :
You said " I see a nice Run this year "
As well , I think that we will see a nice run in 2019 !
I also indicated that " Next year , Zonte will have an exponential stock price run ! "
We both know that there are few sellers .... and .... with steady buying , the stock price will also move up nicely in 2019 !
Go Zonte Go !!!

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #123300 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
What we have here? The first kink in the Zonte Chain. Less in 4 months in the calendar of 2019. Lets not move the Goal Posts to next year. My 85cents is still a long shot for this year, but even Iam still in. My sell order still not filled...

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123299 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
@Goldman: Next year ? I thougth we see a nice Run this year ...

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123292 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Next year, Zonte will have an exponential stock price run !
But still much time remains in 2019 !
Happy Days are here again !
Raw , raw raw !
Gold could surpass US $ 1,500 per ounce this week !
Gold could surpass US $ 1,600 per ounce this month !
Anything could happen in these volatile times !
Gold is a very good value hedge !
Anglo Ashanti and B2Gold may panic because gold prices are moving much
higher quickly !
The rapidly rising gold price could push the Gramalote Joint Venture to make a substantial all cash or all stock offer to Zonte Metals to obtain Zonte's very
valuable claims !
This could happen fast because neither Company has informed their shareholders that the Gramalote Joint Venture doesn't have complete title to the Gramalote Deposit !
Zonte's Application sits over open areas between titles directly centered on the Gramolte Deposit !
Currently , the case is in " Special Court " .
Zonte's McConnells Jest large Intrusion related gold target is adjacent to Victoria Gold's new developing mine which is scheduled to begin Commercial Production next month.
Also , Zonte's Land borders Victoria Gold's planned 2019 Exploration Program which will be focused on testing of the Raven Target discovery of 2018. Victoria Gold wants to define a mineable gold deposit ! Soon , Zonte will receive the recognition it deserves for this over 3,300 strategically located hectares.
Best of all, is the Cross Hills Iron Oxide Copper Gold Holdings with over 12,000 hectares in South East Newfoundland. This is a large regional structure with IOCG style mineralization . Geophysical surveys are advanced . High priority targets have been identified .

Rising Gold Prices are excellent for Zonte Metals !
Go Zonte Go !!!

More
4 years 8 months ago #123287 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
can't wait for zonte to have the same chart as GBR,too bad we missed this one.

web.tmxmoney.com/charting.php?qm_page=59237&qm_symbol=GBR

More
4 years 8 months ago #123271 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals Flynn's sell order

GoldnBoy wrote: I have no doubt a new golden bull market is starting

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/gold-...ment-shifting#123253

POG at $1438 up $24,60

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper