Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 8 months ago #123423 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is market book this morning, this is the last week I will have this, going to cancel as the cost is $290/month and know what is going on now.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123408 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #123407 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
I have you at $12 in the contest meguma,hope you win,but have to admit that the market crash scares me.

Go Zonte go
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123406 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals

Dreamer wrote: Flynn I enjoy your perspective but I will take exception with you this time. I know Terry and have met with him and discussed where he believes the opportunities lie on several occasions. He is approachable, reliable, and a true and honest man. Terry treats the shareholders better than any CEO I know. He did not exercise his options last August when he could have because he felt this would be opportunistic on his part.
We are lucky to have him. While I can not help re: whether he will hit big or not, I know people, and he is one I am proud to have on my Team.

I wholeheartedly concur.

Go Zonte Go.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #123405 by ron

Dreamer wrote: Flynn I enjoy your perspective but I will take exception with you this time. I know Terry and have met with him and discussed where he believes the opportunities lie on several occasions. He is approachable, reliable, and a true and honest man. Terry treats the shareholders better than any CEO I know. He did not exercise his options last August when he could have because he felt this would be opportunistic on his part.
We are lucky to have him. While I can not help re: whether he will hit big or not, I know people, and he is one I am proud to have on my Team.

totally agree with you on terry,that's the prime reason why we bought in the first place,your prediction is $6 in the contest,hope you win Dreamer,let's dream a bit...lol...
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123404 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn I enjoy your perspective but I will take exception with you this time. I know Terry and have met with him and discussed where he believes the opportunities lie on several occasions. He is approachable, reliable, and a true and honest man. Terry treats the shareholders better than any CEO I know. He did not exercise his options last August when he could have because he felt this would be opportunistic on his part.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123403 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Volume is just another indicator on the chart, everything has some meaning, it is how it all fits together. Volume almost always increases with price movement, up or down. Low volume often signals low interest and slow markets. A change eventually comes around, when is the question.

Ron's chart today on VET showed a high volume selling climax. That could mean most of the sellers bailed out?

The 500 shares as you point out will only result in small moves,1, 2 or 3 pennies

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #123402 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Ask your friend.
Do charts work with companies that have no volume?
Zonte can be/is manipulated with 500 shares.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123401 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn BTW, 4 months to go and I think is lots of time too. A friend sent me this chart and he comments that technicals can be flaky with juniors, but if this pattern plays out to the upside as it should, it signals a big move is coming.

Attachments:

More
4 years 8 months ago #123398 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
At the end of the month, we are 2/3 through the year, so 1/3 is still lots of time. There should be more drill results before year end, on next drill campaign.

Typically September to December is a strong period for gold and mining stocks. I think the current rally started will grow much stronger legs

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #123397 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
You really think Zonte's Share price will hit 69 cents 3 months?
There's no news in the chamber that will bring the attention.
The bullet was shot months ago, that was the best news.

I will feel lucky if we just stay flat.

My shares are still not filled....

What's the motivation for Zonte to care about the share price?
They have money in the bank, employees/board gets paid awesome.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123396 by ron

Pasta wrote: I see Victoria gold’s stock price has had a nice climb the last month or so.
And looks like it’s going higher.

will that rise be slowed down in september and october ?

Central Bank Meddling Will Not Stop a Market Crash

www.howestreet.com/2019/08/09/central-ba...stop-a-market-crash/

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper