Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 8 months ago #123389 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Maybe there will be partial results??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #123384 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
they aren't done yet,it'll take another month before those results are out.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123380 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
new pics at instagram www.instagram.com/zontemetals/

including

Attachments:

More
4 years 8 months ago #123379 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
I see Victoria gold’s stock price has had a nice climb the last month or so.
And looks like it’s going higher.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123378 by ron
Eagle Gold Mine: Soon to Pour its First Gold

and zonte who is very close will have his spotlight also one day.

www.b-tv.com/victoria-gold-eagle-gold-mine-ceo-clip-90sec/

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #123377 by ron

GoldnBoy wrote: ron, good point. I made my biggest gains holding stocks 5 to 10 years and I think a few longer. It is easy to look back at a chart and see a better course. The tough part is to figure out what that chart will look like in 2 or 3 years from now

I just forwarded Katie the same question again,she's supposed to get back to me shortly,i'm very curious if she will,let's wait and see,as a shareholder of BTO,i deserve an answer.

Hi Katie,

I did more research and I remain even more puzzled,

I looked into this with some depth and upon the revelation in AngloGold's pre-feasibility about Zonte's claim block as risk.

thevault.exchange/?get_group_doc=143/151...erveforGramalote.pdf

On or about page 8 under 1.5 Legal Aspects and Permitting. I quote below:

""Gramalote has 17 Land Restitution Proceedings and although the risk is low the legal processes could hinder or delay some activities. To the date of this report, the legal proceeding that was filed by a third party (Natalia Nohaba Vallejo) against the administrative act issued by the Mining Authority (Antioquia Secretary of Mines) is underway. The Mining Authority (Antioquia Secretary of Mines) did not grant to third parties mining rights requested over some “corridors” existing within Mining Title 14292 area, which title holder is Gramalote. It is worth noting that the “corridors” arise from graphic defects of the Mining National Cadastre. Gramalote requested to become a party of the judicial proceeding abovementioned and recently it was accepted as such. With this, Gramalote will be able to support the legal and technical thesis stated by the Mining Authority (Antioquia Secretary of Mines) throughout the proceeding. Gramalote ́s legal counsel undertook a risk assessment categorizing the risk of potential impact to the Project, as low. If the legal precedent maintains, the status quo of the mining area should maintain as well. The “corridors” or graphic defects of the National Mining Cadastre are not considered as free areas, and in case they should be considered a free area, Gramalote would have a first right in time as it is the first applicant. ""

The third party is Zonte's partners. There is precedent in Colombia where Galway Resources -GWY- was awarded fractional claims from 'the graphic defects of the Mining National Cadastre.' It is my understanding that these are not defects but miners must use the National Cadastre when staking claims in Colombia to avoid the problems that now face Anglo. It is also worth noting that Zonte's legal council is the former minister of mining in Colombia and as such is well versed in the local laws.

Anglo advised you that Zonte's claim is without merit, but their public documents admit it is risk, even though it is stated as 'low risk'.

My other concern as a B2Gold shareholder is CEO,Clive Johnson has been talking up Gramalote publicly on BNN TV, but the company has not revealed in any public documents the about the risk. Depending what happens,it could expose B2Gold to class action lawsuits ?

More
4 years 8 months ago #123373 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
ron, good point. I made my biggest gains holding stocks 5 to 10 years and I think a few longer. It is easy to look back at a chart and see a better course. The tough part is to figure out what that chart will look like in 2 or 3 years from now

More
4 years 8 months ago #123371 by ron

flynn wrote: I wish I was a dumb share holder that sold before Yukon results. In the 40's over 2 years ago.

My fill order still hasn't been filled. Tick talk

timing the market is extremely hard,you were wise to keep your shares,and always remember this flynn,it might be useful for you,

“It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight! It is no trick at all to be right on the market. You always find lots of early bulls in bull markets and early bears in bear markets. I’ve known many men who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level which should show the greatest profit. And their experience invariably matched mine–that is, they made no real money out of it. Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon.”

About That Jesse Livermore Quote

ivanhoff.com/2017/04/20/about-that-jesse-livermore-quote/

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #123370 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I wish I was a dumb share holder that sold before Yukon results. In the 40's over 2 years ago.

My fill order still hasn't been filled. Tick talk

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #123369 by ron

DearJohn wrote: Nothing in the august september issue, Zonte was in the previous one on a NFLD update

yes,i know,and it was almost the same stuff than the previous one,anyway,one day they'll have a bigger write-up on it,meanwhile,maybe some small holders are selling,
which is very dumb.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123368 by ron

PerseusLtd wrote: Yes, Ask is getting Full ( ITG ??? )

guess will have to wait for another news release
before the share start moving higher.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123367 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes, Ask is getting Full ( ITG ??? )

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper