Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
4 years 7 months ago #123263 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss, really appreciate the analysis, it seems to work very well. The span A and B moving away from each other sounds confusing, can you clarify any?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123262 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron, here is the basic explanation. Right now the cloud has thinned out so we are at a period of indecision.

The cloud offers the most potential for traders, since it is easy to interpret and provides predictive support and resistance levels projected out 26 periods from the current period. Here are the ways the cloud is used to assess price action.

Trend Confirmation: When the price is above the cloud it indicates an uptrend, when the price is below the cloud it indicates a downtrend.

Trend Strength or Weakness: When Span A (yellow) is moving up and away from Span B (blue) it indicates the uptrend is gaining momentum. When Span A is moving down and away from Span B it indicates the downtrend is accelerating. In other words, a thickening cloud helps confirm the current trend. A very thin cloud shows indecision, and a potentially weak or weakening trend.

Support and Resistance: The cloud is projected out 26 price bars to the right of the current price, providing an idea of where support and resistance may develop in the future. During an uptrend, the price will often bounce off the cloud during pullbacks and then resume the uptrend. During a downtrend, the price will often retrace to the cloud and then continue lower. Therefore, the cloud presents entry opportunities into the trend.

Crossover Signals: If the trend is up (price above cloud and Span A is above Span B), and the Conversion line falls below the Base line and then rallies back above it, it signals a long entry. If the trend is down (price below cloud and Span A is below Span B), and the Conversion line rallies above Base line and then drops back below it, it signals a short entry.

There is more here.

traderhq.com/trading-indicators/ichimoku...-strategy-explained/

More
4 years 7 months ago #123257 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
What a difference a few weeks make. We went from way more offers than bids and now have way more bids that offers. Stock is looking a lot stronger.

And nice chart Hoss, do not use the clouds much, but I do know the Japanese technicals are the best I have come across,

Attachments:

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #123256 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Dreamer wrote: I spoke with Terry last week. He is such a strong visionary and leader. He did not divulge that is not public but he is very optimistic as am I. Columbia seems to be a turtle’s race. But he is excited about Dunn’s. Good things take time.

Good job Dreamer,stock climbing at $0.285,like Hoss mentionned,it needs to go over the pink cloud at $0.31.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123255 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: zonte metals
I spoke with Terry last week. He is such a strong visionary and leader. He did not divulge that is not public but he is very optimistic as am I. Columbia seems to be a turtle’s race. But he is excited about Dunn’s. Good things take time.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123254 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals Flynn's sell order
I have no doubt a new golden bull market is starting

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/gold-...ment-shifting#123253

More
4 years 7 months ago #123252 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals Flynn's sell order
GB, yes, I often wait 2 or 3 days on the break above. I admit I bought on the break above when we had the great drill hit. RonS has made a good point, we have been in a long bear market, often good news is used as a liquidity event for sellers and obvious that happened to ZON.

That is going to change as Rick Rule also notes below.

On a side note, Flynn, I might be looking for a block of stock to buy if things line up to my liking. I did by some near the bottom to even out my drill news purchase. With these juniors, I keep a core position and a trading one. I sold some on the break below the cloud at 28 cents and bought that back lower.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123251 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals Flynn's sell order

flynn wrote: Got alot more then 12k for sale. If you care so much, i will let you know when my fill is complete

Ok flynn,let us know..lol...

More
4 years 7 months ago #123250 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals Flynn's sell order
Thanks Hoss, great post once again,added some shares last week, with gold going up,zonte will leave the train station also,here's rick rule on gold.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123249 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals Flynn's sell order
Hoss, nice chart, looks like it has been a while since we broke above the cloud. I notice a couple one day breaks above. I suspect you wait to confirm a few days above it? Alex the posts are sometimes slow and I find it I hit submit more than once, that doubles or weird things happen. I just give it 60 seconds after I hit submit

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 7 months ago #123248 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals Flynn's sell order
Got alot more then 12k for sale. If you care so much, i will let you know when my fill is complete

More
4 years 7 months ago #123247 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals Flynn's sell order
Thanks Hoss, maybe I hit quote instead of reply??

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper