Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #124914 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks Lynnsa, I see social distancing though between the drill rig and the person there LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #124913 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
New video on instagram, drill rig on the move to next hole. I don't see any Covid19

www.instagram.com/p/B-YISm5AMHC/

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #124912 by Gambler
Things very quiet here, a good sign of a bottom??

More
4 years 1 month ago #124899 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
The Gramalote action is part of Columbia government action on covid9, Peru and Chile took similar action

TORONTO, March 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gran Colombia Gold Corp. (TSX: GCM; OTCQX: TPRFF) announced today that it is continuing to monitor the impact of the novel COVID-19 virus globally. To date, COVID-19 has not impacted production or product shipments at any of the Company’s sites nor has there been any significant negative impact on, or disruption of, the Company’s supply chain. However, the Company has activated its business continuity program at its mine sites in Colombia in response to a national quarantine announced on March 21, 2020 by the Colombian Government that is expected go into effect on March 25, 2020 and continue through to April 13, 2020.

More
4 years 1 month ago #124893 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
"Don't show me stocks with a bright future, 
show me stocks with a miserable present
...those are the one's to buy!" - John Templeton

More
4 years 1 month ago #124892 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Some juniors catching some bids, happy with my move to CEF too. Here is depth, we have some bargain hunters.
Attachments:

More
4 years 1 month ago #124891 by Gambler

WealthyPlumber wrote:
DJ, hope you are right. now add to it, Ron called the bottom in gold Friday. Alex I bought CEF too on Friday, nice move, not so sure about his idea to sell the gold producers?

It looks like ZON has bottomed to me

Plumber, that was my first though too. I bought the CEF Thursday, day of the update. CEF at $18.10 then to close yesterday at 21.18 is a 17% gain. The HUI index at that time was moving up strong (gold stocks) to 197 on Thursday afternoon. The HUI closed at 202 yesterday so the gain is a mere 2.5%. You would have been much better in the metal CEF. I saw that in my portfolio so is why I checked the numbers. Great Call, thanks RonS.

I agree on bottom for ZON, maybe an update from RonS soon?

More
4 years 1 month ago #124889 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
I accounted for nearly half of the low volume today. Got some at $.195. I think one cannot go wrong buying now! I think for the drilling, Newfoundland is less likely to have a problem with COVID-19.

More
4 years 1 month ago #124888 by WealthyPlumber
WealthyPlumber replied the topic: zonte metals

DearJohn wrote: I think we just need RonS to tell us when to buy. He has been on anamazing roll

Called the covid19 and market downturn, the recent gold correction, Sandstorm a few days ago and now PPL today. Draganfly anothrr i bought is one of the few movers in this blood bath

DJ, hope you are right. now add to it, Ron called the bottom in gold Friday. Alex I bought CEF too on Friday, nice move, not so sure about his idea to sell the gold producers?

It looks like ZON has bottomed to me

More
4 years 1 month ago #124885 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
A little life in some juniors today. Glad I bought the CEF, what a move today. ZON's turn is coming

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #124877 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I guess no surprise, RonS warned about mine closures, big exploration programs much the same. Here is depth, a decent amount of bids, Bargain hunters?

Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by GoldnBoy. Reason: wrong attachment

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 1 month ago #124873 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
B2Gold News today:

t the Gramalote Project, the Company has determined, with extensive consultation with the surrounding communities and the Colombian government, to suspend drilling off the Inferred Mineral Resource but will continue to progress the feasibility study where possible. The suspension of drilling has the potential to delay the completion of the Gramalote project feasibility study into the first quarter of 2021.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper