Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #125093 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Why do we assume that the current market conditions have to do with Zonte situation? Lets be honest, Zonte has been in the same Flat line for 4+ years, maybe be more.

Communication is the problem Dec 16, 2016
www.mining.com/canadas-zonte-sues-colomb...ld-permit-rejection/

In the last 4+ years, since this news release. There has not been one update, one new release. How do you sue a government for 4 years and there isn't any progress updates. way to fishy.
That's the main reason, I sold.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #125091 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I think you have to take zonte and others in context of the market. We have been through the worst junior bear market in history. It just hit bottom about 2 months ago at 345 on the tsx venture index. Lets hope that is the bottom.

I think it is, gold stocks just took out the 2016 highs on the HUI, the juniors are going to have their turn. Patience and accumulation is the theme for now. Buy the quality laggards

More
3 years 11 months ago #125087 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
I agree with what you're saying flynn,have no problem with that,keep posting here.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #125086 by flynn
Just cause someone has a different point of view from you, don't be so quick to cast them as negative.
What kind of decisions can you make if you surround yourself only with people with your same thinking.
Thats Kool Aid thinking...
If you watch the news do you just watch CNN?
or do you watch all the news, all points of view, then form your own thoughts.
Just cause you read "Back the truck up" doesn't mean its going to happen, its just an opinion.

More
3 years 11 months ago #125085 by ron
I share your opinion strongly davplan,go zonte go and peace to you also,btw,when flynn brings those negative waves,agilebill and Goldman aren't too far away with a quick response..lol..

More
3 years 11 months ago #125084 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: zonte metals
Hey guys as many have said, until there is some news from Zonte then the money is going to go to other juniors that are well promoted or have some news to report. I would rather buy something that is lagging than chase a junior that's on fire. I too add small bites under 20 cents and have open orders for small amounts under that. If you don't own some stocks that are lagging then you're a momentum investor and we only have to think back to March to see what happens when your stock or the sector takes a big hit. I'm preaching to the choir here but when it looks like we're being left behind like on Zonte, then it only human to feel disgruntled or that it is not a good pick. Patience is the name of the game as we all know. How often have we all owned something that sat there like a lump on a log and then suddenly we look and 'holy cow!' there is some positive news and its already taken off. Market timing doesn't work well in this game. You want to wait till Zonte gets down to 14 cents or below? You might get lucky but I suspect that you'll be kicking yourself when Zonte is over 30 cents and you aren't on the train. We've all had that experience too. All good. Thanks for all the different experiences on this blog. No right or perfect way to play this game. And oh on Victoria Gold, I have a decent amount in that and saw plenty of negative comments on that one on the way up too.
Peace, love. Robin

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #125083 by flynn
I sold a while back around 24-25 cents.
with this very low volume. I was figuring this would go down. Zonte has always been known for a few 100 shares to take it down.

Haven't decide to buy back, but if it gets low enough. I will
anything under 14 cents.

I got a feeling, bad news is do on Columbia. Silence for 4 years cant be good.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #125082 by ron
flynn,did you sell all the shares of zonte that you own,i still have all of my shares and bought more under $0.20,like Hoss mentionned,we have a low here,i would be very surprised if you were able to buy cheap shares under $0.17 ?
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by ron.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #125081 by flynn
how good can it be?
there has been no drilling in 3 years.
I remember when the focus was on Yukon for over a year. Great pop from 4 cents to 40 cents.
Then NFLD came along, around the same time drill results where released.
Puff, like Kaser Sosay, Yukon was never seen/mentioned again.

More
3 years 11 months ago #125080 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
Next door Victoria Gold is up 56% in 3 days. One would think this would affect Zonte sooner or later. We should find ways to help people looking at Victoria, to also take a look at Zonte. I posted this on the Victoria Bullboard after the first big gain.

"Interesting that Zonte Metals has a seemingly equally good property next door that any company considering acquiring Victoria, must be aware of and maybe want to buyout as well, as a key extension to be explored. In any case, it should make Victoria look more attractive to know that this neighbor is also there for the present or future acquisition. "

Others of us can help spread awareness.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #125079 by flynn
I still haven't decide to buy back yet. I few months ago I was told there would never be an opportunity to buy in the teens. We have had over a month of an opportunity to buy in the teens.

Every other company I have stock in, sent out a quick Corvid 19 update. to let share holders know what there doing during this crazy time.

communication with share holders is important. How long have we been waiting for a Columbia update?

never say never, but under 12 cents I will buy back. its pretty close.

More
3 years 11 months ago #125078 by ron
Thanks Hoss,but why there isn't any strong buying at those ridiculous low share prices,i bought 10k under $0.20,where are the deep pockets,have you been buying Hoss ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper