Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #125120 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
If we set asides reasons for buying and selling and just look at price. You can see on this 3 year chart, that the upside is much more than the down side, Sure we could go a few pennies lower, the upside is much more and a discovery makes the sky the limit.

Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Gambler. Reason: added chart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #125119 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals

ron wrote: In 2018,RonS was writing this,believe in still true in 2020.

www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=31758928

Zonte Metals TSXV:ZON Recent Price $0.17 Aug 17th – backup the truck.

That was a good call, from that level, the stock went up over 100%. Time for more trucks to back up??

There are many reasons why investors sell stocks, including all the ones Flynn mentioned, but there is only one reason they buy - a belief it is going higher

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #125116 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
If you say so. Corvid 19 was not the reason my a sold.
And, if it was the reason you would see a lot of volume at these prices,
but we do not.
Don't worry, if these prices stick around till November, everyone will be blaming TAX LOSS SEASON why the price is low.

Corvid 19, TAX LOSS season, market condition, Market Makers, Anonymous etc.
Blame these things, but don't look at the company.

More
3 years 11 months ago #125115 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: To funny, share price is exactly where it was 2 years ago.
We should re post that article just change the date. New investors wont know.

Flynn,guess the covid 19 isn't helping,Zonte has lost 45 %,$0.33 to $0.18 since the virus,that's the reason why it's still trading at those prices.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #125114 by flynn
To funny, share price is exactly where it was 2 years ago.
We should re post that article just change the date. New investors wont know.

More
3 years 11 months ago #125113 by ron
In 2018,RonS was writing this,believe in still true in 2020.

www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=31758928

Zonte Metals TSXV:ZON Recent Price $0.17 Aug 17th – backup the truck

I just spent the day investigating Zonte's Cross Hills project and my timing was very fortunate. Christopher and his team have been working relentless and meticulously, since the beginning of January over turning every rock and running magnetic surveys on this large project. It has paid off big time as the previous press releases have identified numerous large targets. Many of which Zonte has yet to field check and others such as Dunns Mountain and K6 have delivered copper coincident with the large magnetic targets. Christopher and company would not comment what they have been working on since early July.

It appears, however, through their meticulous process culminating in these past two weeks, Zonte has figured out the controls of the system, orientation of known anomalies and how they tie together in an IOGC (Iron Oxide Gold Copper) system. With this knowledge they have been revisiting anomalies. There is very little experience in Canada on these systems but Zonte does have some outside consultation. Previously they found little copper out cropping because surface rock was very weathered. Unravelling the system controls at Cross Hills, they discovered where and what rock types and surface features to look for. At one target I visited with the Company I was able to observe surface copper showings throughout the anomaly and it appears the company has not sampled many of them, which Is upcoming in the next while.

This pic is an example of a magnetite vein on top of the Dunns Mountain anomaly. The colour does not show well in this picture, but the vein is about as wide as the pen on on each side - what looks blueish in colour is actually green, indicating copper.

With IOGC systems you have the main breccia ore body down deep with mineral pulses creating veins above it and above the veins the disseminated mineralization. It is very rare to find the veining exposed as indicated above - most cases they are buried and you find the disseminated at best. Most anomalies in these systems are often blind or drilled in very little more than alteration. At the Cross Hills project copper mineralization is found at surface and at Dunns Mountain as veining throughout the area.

It pays to do all the long, detailed and hard work and Hats off to the Zonte team in doing this and putting this puzzle together.

After seeing this all for myself and going over all the geology and data with Terry Christopher, I am convinced this will be a major discovery.

Here is a little background on IOGC and what public info we know on Cross Hills so far. Most often IOGC systems are large, hosting billions of pounds of copper and millions of ounces Gold with Iron. Zonte's magnetic anomalies show up very large and strong. Typically you will see long intersects (100s of metres) of mineralization in these systems and they are large open pit operations. Grades can vary.

The advantage Zonte has is their location and infrastructure. There is paved road access to the project and a major high voltage transmission line was put through the northern area of the project last year. Access to Atlantic sea port is only about one hour away. This means a lower grade project could be economic. I an not saying this will be lower grade. At this point we don't know and don't have a deposit yet.

I will go more in depth in my final NFLD junior report. I believe now is the time to buy ZON, before more news and awareness is upon the market.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #125107 by ron
Pasta,i'm getting older also,ZON fell 45% since covid19,which has discouraged a few of us,but it's not the time to abandon ship when we're so close of the goal post,like RonS mentionned many times,with drilling,you are always just one hole away from a discovery,for my part,strongly believe we'll have a major discovery,so ain't selling before the share price hits $2,and when that day comes,my smile will be too big for my face,good luck man.

GO ZON GO
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by ron.

More
3 years 11 months ago #125106 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
With 830 000 shares you could maybe only sell 50000 and drop the the stock to .02 cents.
Even if you wanted to sell you can’t.
I’m not very happy with this stock. It’s been 14 years now and I’m eventually going to die one day.
“Go zonte go”. That is getting old also .

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #125105 by flynn
You and I have been here on this board for soon time. Have you noticed, your always waiting for the next results?
Every time one comes out, the stock goes no where. Then you get about the next one.
I bet if you go back at all your post, you will find you have been in the Twlight Zone. Now the Zonte Zone.

Thats a lot of stock, you will have a tuff time selling.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #125104 by ron

flynn wrote: If you can remember, Zonte only jump in the last 4 years from 4 cents to 40 cents. From Yukon only. The hype from the drill program and more volume it brought. Hell, they even rented a suite at the royal york during the PDAC.
But then, the balloon go popped with drill results.

That was 4 years ago. NfLD has not brought the hype or volume even with all the focus there. Yukon hasn't been mentioned since the ass kick it took from the drill results.

flynn,totally understand your disappointment,you're right,it has been a rough ride since the yukon drill results,but,zonte is the kind of stock that you believe in or you don't believe in,you chose not to believe in anymore,will you regret it or not,time will tell,you'll be the only one to know what was right for you,

tell you something,i'm losing patience also,but have this little voice in my head who's telling me,zonte will be a great stock at a much higher share price,stick with your faith,have been trading junior stocks since 1998,22 years already,had big winners and big losers,for disclosure,and don't want to sound pretentious,

i'm holding 830k at an average price of $0.16,i'm here for the home run and strongly believe that we'll have one,could be wrong,wouldn't be the first time,but ready to take that chance and be patient as long as it take,

maybe it's because i'm getting older and wiser,waiting patiently for the next results,maybe in june,hoping for a pleasant surprise,if not,i'm still all in and not selling,have faith in terry and the projects,it's almost a religious thing,you have faith or you don't,good luck my friend.

GO ZONTE GO
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by ron.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #125103 by flynn
If you can remember, Zonte only jump in the last 4 years from 4 cents to 40 cents. From Yukon only. The hype from the drill program and more volume it brought. Hell, they even rented a suite at the royal york during the PDAC.
But then, the balloon go popped with drill results.

That was 4 years ago. NfLD has not brought the hype or volume even with all the focus there. Yukon hasn't been mentioned since the ass kick it took from the drill results.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 11 months ago #125100 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
RonS put out a Strong Buy and load up the Boat last year on Zonte (like Heelo).
But i don’t get it, how it will get attention from Investors ???

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper