Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
3 years 8 months ago #125482 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
MUX is an excellent example alexgreat,you're right,Sprott could call Terry real fast on a discovery hole,but Terry will be a tough and smart negotiator with Eric Sprott,his priority will be protecting the shareholders,you don't want to give too much to that shark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125481 by ron
Good example Gambler,was thinking about SIC also,the sprott team got screwed by management.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125480 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Alex, good point. Right away I thought of Sokoman SIC in NFLD. Palisades and Sprott came into a financing at 15 cents in late July 2018 and the stock soon shot up to over 50. It soon crashed back down and has gone no where. BTW, Struthers called that one very well, had us selling in the 40s, if I remember, I made a quick 100% on that one.

Attachments:

More
3 years 8 months ago #125479 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, I have to disagree about big names and promotion. The market cap is there because of a drill hit of 19 meters of 92.9 g/t. They have set large expectations to be met.

Look at McEwen's company MUX, it went down -90% and is still near the basement down -83% from it's highs. A lot of good that big name has done for MUX.

Palisades Gold has promoted numerous gold juniors over the years and after an initial spurt they went no where. A crappy market is a crappy market no matter your name.

I can't count the number of juniors Sprott has jumped into, 50, 70?? Some have done well others not. He often brings an initial surge into the stock like we had with Blackrock Gold. He invests after there is a discovery. If Zonte makes one, I would not be surprised he becomes a shareholder

More
3 years 8 months ago #125478 by Jocko
Jocko replied the topic: zonte metals
Zonte's capex is so low that if there was one good drill result the shares would rise significantly. Advertising is, in my opinion, a waste of money. Good results will spread the word and old shareholders will come back. I noted that just before the previous drill results were released the price moved to over .40 cents and then on the news it dropped about .10 cents. It might not have dropped as much if there were other results pending as shareholders would be anticipating more news. New Found Gold is over priced but look at the pending news releases. 100,000 metres that are bound to have gold shows. Anyone owning shares will be reluctant to sell as the next drill result may be even better. It is annoying that positive or negative news seems to leak out ahead of news releases.

I agree that Zonte has had terrible investor relations. I have written to them and never received a reply.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 8 months ago #125477 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Exactly, New Gold got to a 250 million market because of Big name insiders, and Marketing.
Can you name One Big name insider in Zonte? Can you remember any type of Marketing. Pics on Instagram of ATV's doesn't not count.

other then here, Can you remember, over the last 2 years(or more) of and other coverage/new letters/ websites, new funds/insiders etc. Looking into Zonte. Even with all the news release/drill results/claims with all 2 properties. (not including Columbia cause that's been off the radar for far to long)

Zonte needs to get new investors, as well as old investors who sold back.(..)

More
3 years 8 months ago #125476 by ron

JimB wrote: Yes, New Found Gold Market Cap is over $250 million.
Zonte's is less than $14 million !!
We can ask, which has the greater percentage upside potential !

Exactly JimB,with a 250 million market cap, zonte would be trading around $4.50 and $5.00,it will happen one of these days.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125475 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes, New Found Gold Market Cap is over $250 million.
Zonte's is less than $14 million !!
We can ask, which has the greater percentage upside potential !

More
3 years 8 months ago #125474 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn good points. Seems all this promotion and big investors decided to come to NFLD, where Christopher was smart enough to come to, ahead of all of them.

We have to also consider that this market has only been favourable to promotion in the last few months. I think we will see a lot more from ZON in the months ahead.

Time will tell, I find NFG to expensive for me

More
3 years 8 months ago #125473 by ron
An article on 321gold would be great,my order at $0.235 got filled.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 8 months ago #125472 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
New Gold had a great team behind them. Strong investors/insiders.

And a marketing team. 321gold.com just did another write up.

Other then here, has zonte ever been promoted?

Did differences between these 2 company
The following user(s) said Thank You: CIMA

More
3 years 8 months ago #125471 by ron
This is what Zonte needs,a huge drill program,ours are too small,but i know,it takes $$$ without diluting too much.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper