Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
3 years 8 months ago #125413 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: zonte metals
When I spoke with Terry a few months ago he mentioned that this issue is ongoing. The issue is speed. If you push too hard or try to make the judge look bad for tardiness, this will not go in a good way. So I believe silence is golden!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #125412 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals

The issue is that the disputed area lies directly on top of the planned open pit. Alglo/B2 will not be able to build the mine without resolving the issue.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by meguma.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125411 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

meguma wrote: I think "no work on disputed claim" pretty clearly means no work on the specific area claimed by ZON. So they can do what they like (ie: drill, trench, etc) on the "undisputed" portions.

The big question now,how much gold is in the ground on the disputed claims,and is BTO still interested in those disputed claims ?

More
3 years 8 months ago #125410 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals
I think "no work on disputed claim" pretty clearly means no work on the specific area claimed by ZON. So they can do what they like (ie: drill, trench, etc) on the "undisputed" portions.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125409 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
I agree, stock would not move unless it was a significant development on the issue, Like the court making a decision or BTO forced to publicly acknowledge it in a press release?? Nothing is priced into the stock for it, that is certain.

The last court ruling was no work allowed on disputed claim. I wonder where BTO is infill drilling to complete their PEA?

I made some good coin with Rye Patch when Coeur screwed up and let claims elapse.

Oh, I did not buy into ZON way back, but the market crash certainly killed my other juniors

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 8 months ago #125408 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Your forgetting when its was a buy at 70 cents, then a 2 for 1 split. 35 cents was the strong buy. Then the market crashed to bring it to 3 cents.

I will second that cyber beer that Columbia us a wash.
Other then the fact that they hasn't been in an update in years.
If your not willing to update the share holders, you probably want them to forget about it.

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 8 months ago #125407 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: zonte metals
Materiality is a judgement thing, that's pretty material to me and development is something. Early exploration sets a much lower bar. I'll bet you a cyber beer nothing comes from the lawsuit. If Zon dropped mention of this lawsuit the share price wouldn't react at all, I just think it's such a red herring in my opinion. I really hope I'm wrong!

More
3 years 8 months ago #125406 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Alex, I remember, where I first bought the stock. Ron put out a buy at 3 cents, remember those cheap days, LOL. I got stock around 4 cents and within a month it ran to 14 cents and I sold 1/3 around 12 cents and still own that free stock.

I have since added more to my position but my cost base is pretty low. About a 10 bagger on that 3 cent stock, but I am holding for the 100 bagger

More
3 years 8 months ago #125405 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron, I went through the archive, it was way back in Dec. 2015. Interesting it was Paul Harris, a Gold Newsletter out of Colombia that mentioned ZON and the other fractional claim issue with Galway.

So some positive outside opinion with some experience with the issue.

www.playstocks.net/images/sampledata/Member2015/Dec2-zon.pdf

More
3 years 8 months ago #125404 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron, funny you mention the claim issue in Colombia. I was google searching about the mine ministry and came across this article where the energy minister claims they are fixing the problem.

Colombia Energy Minister Maria Fernanda Suarez is aiming for greater transparency in the way the country’s resources are managed.

She said Colombia hopes to achieve that goal by completing the digital transformation of the country’s National Minerals Agency by the end of 2019.

“We are aiming for full transparency of the land mass,” said Suarez during an interview at this year’s Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada conference in Toronto.

resourceworld.com/colombia-mines-ministe...reater-transparency/

More
3 years 8 months ago #125403 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: maybe Thats why over the last few years, this has gone from
Strong Buy (back up the truck) to Buy, and its a Hold.

Hi Flynn, just to clarify - the stock price has a lot to do with my ratings. It was a strong buy at 20 cents, but a move from 20 to 30 is pretty good and the main reason I suggested a hold. And, I want to see some good drill results or other positive developments before suggesting a buy again.

Also, Anglo filed their blanket claim at Gramalote at least a year after Zonte filed for the fractional claims, probably realizing their mistake. This is not uncommon in Colombia because they are not using the global standard for staking co-ordinates. Galway, ended up getting about $300 million to settle fractional claims on a different gold deposit several years ago. I would have to look through the archives to find the details

More
3 years 8 months ago #125402 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
31Floors

It is not that material to BTO because it is development, a way from production. Struther's has had BTO as a pick for quite some time. Maybe it would cost BTO $50M to $200M to settle with ZON if they lose. AngloAshanti covered the risk in their pre feasibility, so I guess their ass and BTOs is covered, so they think?

If I remember correctly, Zonte lawyers took stock for payment.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper