Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #125556 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
ain't saying i'm happy either,as frustrated as you are,but trying not to get the emotions distracting me of my goal,which is owning a huge stack of shares at a low price,sit on it and be patient,as GoldnBoy pointed out,will have a gold bull market in the coming months,

I have to say thank you for dropping the "Go Zonte Go" on your posts, it was getting a bit annoying

i'll make an exception for you Pasta...lol...
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #125555 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I agree with a number of reasons. Gold and the TSXV index both pulled back form highs so the market back drop has been weak. The last news was not good enough to cause investor excitement although I hear there is a lot of interest in Wings on the mining side.

Shorting is always a pressure on all stocks and once some weakness sets in they just drive it lower and cover, has been a large amount of trading on the other exchanges.

I agree it is a buy here and we are in the very very early days of a new bull market. It is only 3 months old and the last on went from 2003 to 2011 with the 2008 hickup in between.

More
3 years 7 months ago #125554 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
I have owned Zonte since 2007. I have bought and sold over the years and I am holding some shares today, only because I cant sell them.
I got to tell you its been the same thing for the last 13 years " stock wont get any cheaper than now. Its a buy! Yukon is king! Columbia will sky rocket the stock! leave Wings to focus on other properties, only to come back to Wings. Searching out properties in Columbia, only to come away with only one property that belongs to Ashanti or B2 Gold.
I have only seen some interest about 4 years ago that was it.
Obviously, I have every right not to be happy with this stock. I have lost interest.
I have to say thank you for dropping the "Go Zonte Go" on your posts, it was getting a bit annoying.
Over all I do hope this stock sees new highs, but it doesn't have the best track record

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #125551 by ron

Pasta wrote: It would be nice if the drills hit big.. I'm not sure what drove the price down ??
anyone know why?
Is it a buy here ?
I think with he lack of real news and lack of interest is making people loose interest .

KDK still flying,can't wait for ZON to do the same thing,Pasta,i think it's a buy here,if you go read old posts,shorts have been knocking the stock,the market,lack of interest to bring on newcomers,it's a mix of reasons,but a discovery hole like the one KDK has,it will change the all dynamic,on the positive side,the core shareholders are still here,except flynn,...lol...are you a shareholder,do you subscribe to RonS newsletter ?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by ron.

More
3 years 7 months ago #125548 by Pasta
It would be nice if the drills hit big.. I'm not sure what drove the price down ??
anyone know why?
Is it a buy here ?
I think with he lack of real news and lack of interest is making people loose interest .

More
3 years 7 months ago #125547 by ron

lynnsa10 wrote: This is what we are looking for with Cross Hills

KDK popped 100% on the news so far

KODIAK DRILLS 282 M OF 0.70% COPPER AND 0.49 G/T GOLD (1.16% CUEQ), INCLUDING 45.7 M OF 1.41% COPPER AND 1.46 G/T GOLD (2.75% CUEQ)

Wonder what the grand master RonS is thinking about those results,can a parallel be drawn with zonte's future drill results ?

More
3 years 7 months ago #125546 by ron
Good find lynnsa10,we all want the same for zonte.

www.stockwatch.com/Quote/DetailM.aspx?C:KDK

More
3 years 7 months ago #125545 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
This is what we are looking for with Cross Hills

KDK popped 100% on the news so far

KODIAK DRILLS 282 M OF 0.70% COPPER AND 0.49 G/T GOLD (1.16% CUEQ), INCLUDING 45.7 M OF 1.41% COPPER AND 1.46 G/T GOLD (2.75% CUEQ)

More
3 years 7 months ago #125544 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Criminal Banksters open yet another exchange to siphon $$ from retail investors

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: September 2, 2020 ~

New York Stock ExchangeMembers Exchange (MEMX), a brand new stock exchange, has announced that it will begin live trading of select stocks for the first time on September 21 with a full phase-in on September 29.

Criminal histories are, apparently, no barrier to running a stock exchange in the United States to the deeply conflicted way of thinking of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which issued its approval to operate the exchange on May 5.

wallstreetonparade.com/2020/09/wall-stre...exchange-this-month/

More
3 years 8 months ago #125542 by GoldnBoy
Bids coming in, now 55k bid at 20 cents

More
3 years 8 months ago #125539 by GoldnBoy
Drilling is on going at Cross Hills. Perhaps next assay results in a few weeks, just my guess. There is a lot of interest in NFLD and I expect we could see other news outside Cross Hills. Just my guess again.

Here is depth, interesting RBC is both on bid and offer for 19k??

Attachments:

More
3 years 8 months ago #125537 by Pasta
I haven't paid much attention lately.... Does anyone know what work is going on with Zonte? Are they drilling still and what property. Is there any expecting news to come out ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper