Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
3 years 7 months ago #125515 by agilebill
agilebill replied the topic: zonte metals
Persus you can make money from crap! Sewage sludge could contain millions of dollars worth of gold :
//www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/sewage-sludge-could-contain-millions-dollars-worth-gold

My take
1. Columbia is a pure political decision. The case would of been closed long time ago if Zonte did not have a legitimate claim. The reason they have to be quite is the posturing and save face tactics going on. IMO the longer this uncertainty is not settled and the Mine can not begin development the stronger Zonte's position will be.
#2. Cross Hills is an IOCG system My understanding of IOCG is they are found at depth. I understand we have not any results from one hole. Has it dawned on anyone the reason is they are drilling deeper on that hole. It looks like a great spot to continue.
#3. Wings Point was based on a Carlin type deposit. My understanding this is also a deep type discovery. I did not expect to see much on having a low grade deposit near surface if the Carlin Model is correct. There is alot of recent regional information gathered including Zonte's drill data that will help target a possible discovery.
#4. McConnells Jest shows promise and Victoria Gold is doing all the work right now.
I just need 1 of these 4 to pop or should I say poop. Mining sector is improving -Inflation fears should help Jr.s get funding in the near future especially precious metals. Maybe I am just full of crap. I do not care as long as I make money doing it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #125514 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Pasta wrote: Why?
500 share purchases don’t really make sense.

And 1500 shares at $0.23 on the last trade,before there was only 500 shares at $0.22 on the ask..lol...
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by ron.

More
3 years 7 months ago #125513 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Why?
500 share purchases don’t really make sense.

More
3 years 7 months ago #125512 by ron

PerseusLtd wrote: What a shit Performance. No one cares about this company. And don't start with "one Hole can change everything". We hear this since many years

Just bought the 500 shares at $0.22.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 7 months ago #125509 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
What a shit Performance. No one cares about this company. And don't start with "one Hole can change everything". We hear this since many years

More
3 years 7 months ago #125506 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
Alexgreat, thanks for posting regarding Canstar's new claim. The grab samples are very impressive.
I found this map of it. Do we know where it is relative to Zonte's Wings Point? Maybe someone can find a map that shows it.
Attachments:

More
3 years 7 months ago #125503 by ron
Drilling is ongoing at cross hills,how many holes ?

More
3 years 7 months ago #125501 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Perseus, it is good to see these guys picking up claims because there is a staking rush underway. Probably best to do it this way until decided what to do with the claims. A new project? add to existing etc. etc.

Dean Fraser is not part of management but the QT. I would guess he owns a lot of other claims too.

Since and before the Wings press release there has been huge interest in the Wings project and NFLD. I would bet Terry and Dean are quickly acquiring good claims when they find them and will decide what to do with them later. The important thing is to get ownership before somebody else.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 7 months ago #125499 by PerseusLtd

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 7 months ago #125498 by PerseusLtd
At beginning of August Zonte registered Claims, and now only Terry ? See here -> licensing.gov.nl.ca/mrinquiry/sfjsp

More
3 years 7 months ago #125497 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals
It's quite common for claims to be registered in the name of the individual (ie the prospector) who did the staking and registered the claims. The claims are then transferred to the company.

PerseusLtd wrote: What's up with Terry C. ? Is he doing without Zonte anything ? licensing.gov.nl.ca/mrinquiryreport/sfjs...port&Licence=031237M

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 7 months ago #125496 by PerseusLtd
What's up with Terry C. ? Is he doing without Zonte anything ? licensing.gov.nl.ca/mrinquiryreport/sfjs...port&Licence=031237M

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper