Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #118535 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: I just think columbia is the rocket ship, if it hits. Jest is an awesome investment for the future value, that will gain and climb. My 200k+ shares are not moving.

i personally think that the yukon project is the one that will make us rich,
news will come out faster and will boost the share price each time,the columbia dispute might take another one year or more before a settlement,don't forget the newfoundland project,drill ready.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #118534 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I just think columbia is the rocket ship, if it hits. Jest is an awesome investment for the future value, that will gain and climb. My 200k+ shares are not moving.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118533 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Bill Carson posted here on weekend but new users have to have 1st 2 posts approved, so just done that this morning, you can page back once for his posts

More
6 years 9 months ago #118532 by ron

flynn wrote: I guess theres alot of pressure riding on these results.
There probably wouldnt of hire this guy if they didnt believe in his previous work.
Looking forward to the future, but my bet is with columbia

but my bet is with columbia,

flynn,what are you saying ?

the yukon project could be the one that will send the stock to the moon,sometimes i have a hard time following your sentiment towards ZON.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #118531 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I guess theres alot of pressure riding on these results.
There probably wouldnt of hire this guy if they didnt believe in his previous work.
Looking forward to the future, but my bet is with columbia

More
6 years 9 months ago #118530 by ron

ron wrote:

RonS wrote: Gold rally now in 1st resistance area around $1255 to $1260, a good break above $1260 would mean $1300 next.

Talked to Christopher Friday, drilling is going along nicely after a few startup hickups. They are drilling around the clock in two 12 hour shifts so I don't think this will take long.

I expect they will announce assays part way through the program so probably now wait until they get results from the whole program.

First drilling ever here so more of a learning program than anything. I am hoping they hit on at least one hole, good enough to be a discovery

I am hoping they hit on at least one hole, good enough to be a discovery

all of us here are hoping the same thing ron,what would be for you a significant hole to be a discovery ?

Gold’s Best Months Are Coming

palisade-research.com/golds-best-months-are-coming/

More
6 years 9 months ago #118529 by ron

JimB wrote: hardrockclaim can be identified in the original press release about Zonte acquiring McConnell's Jest.

www.marketwatch.com/story/zonte-metals-a...the-yukon-2016-11-17

He has his own company and website where he outlines the case for McJ.
www.bluemtnminerals.com/index_Page504.htm

but is working for Zonte now also according to his LinkedIn page, to which he wanted to call attention. www.linkedin.com/in/bill-koe-carson-98619842/?ppe=1 (Scroll down to see that this relationship with Zonte began in May of this year.)

His excitement is obvious.

thanks jim.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118528 by ron

RonS wrote:

ron wrote:

RonS wrote:

all of us here are hoping the same thing ron,what would be for you a significant hole to be a discovery ?

From what I gather ZON is testing the edge of the Pluton, the carapace so I think we would want to see some numbers like VIT is recently getting in the Shamrock/Olive zones.

The best hits there for VIT are 20M of 1.6 g/t and 21M of 2.11 g/t

I would like to see ZON hit at least one hole of about 20M of 1 to 2 g/t.

or if they hit 2 or 3 holes of a few meters to 10M, 15M or 20M - what have you - of 1 to 2 g/t.

A long intersect, say 50M or more of 1/2 gram or better.

We all want to see higher grades and bigger intersects but this is just the first drill program and they are just starting to learn the Gold system that is present. Most important is they hit something that is worth while to follow up on.

This property is huge and this first program is no where near enough to test all the targets. It is like punching needles in a hay stack, but ZON has some good guidance from some familiar with what VIT has next door so that is a big plus.

The geological evidence suggests it is better than what VIT has so the potential is there for a big hit on this first drilling

let's crossed fingers and hope that ZON does as well or better than WGO

www.google.ca/finance?q=CVE%3AWGO&ei=vw12WYGOJYKp2Abg476wDg

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #118527 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
hardrockclaim can be identified in the original press release about Zonte acquiring McConnell's Jest.

www.marketwatch.com/story/zonte-metals-a...the-yukon-2016-11-17

He has his own company and website where he outlines the case for McJ.
www.bluemtnminerals.com/index_Page504.htm

but is working for Zonte now also according to his LinkedIn page, to which he wanted to call attention. www.linkedin.com/in/bill-koe-carson-98619842/?ppe=1 (Scroll down to see that this relationship with Zonte began in May of this year.)

His excitement is obvious.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by JimB.

More
6 years 9 months ago #118526 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals

ron wrote:

RonS wrote:

From what I gather ZON is testing the edge of the Pluton, the carapace so I think we would want to see some numbers like VIT is recently getting in the Shamrock/Olive zones.

The best hits there for VIT are 20M of 1.6 g/t and 21M of 2.11 g/t

I would like to see ZON hit at least one hole of about 20M of 1 to 2 g/t.

or if they hit 2 or 3 holes of a few meters to 10M, 15M or 20M - what have you - of 1 to 2 g/t.

A long intersect, say 50M or more of 1/2 gram or better.

We all want to see higher grades and bigger intersects but this is just the first drill program and they are just starting to learn the Gold system that is present. Most important is they hit something that is worth while to follow up on.

This property is huge and this first program is no where near enough to test all the targets. It is like punching needles in a hay stack, but ZON has some good guidance from some familiar with what VIT has next door so that is a big plus.

The geological evidence suggests it is better than what VIT has so the potential is there for a big hit on this first drilling

More
6 years 9 months ago #118523 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
No mention of ZON, in the article, still below the radar of many, but looks like some wnat to accumulate in low 30s by what I see in trading of late an market depth

Attachments:

More
6 years 9 months ago #118520 by ron

RonS wrote: Gold rally now in 1st resistance area around $1255 to $1260, a good break above $1260 would mean $1300 next.

Talked to Christopher Friday, drilling is going along nicely after a few startup hickups. They are drilling around the clock in two 12 hour shifts so I don't think this will take long.

I expect they will announce assays part way through the program so probably now wait until they get results from the whole program.

First drilling ever here so more of a learning program than anything. I am hoping they hit on at least one hole, good enough to be a discovery

I am hoping they hit on at least one hole, good enough to be a discovery

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper