Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 1 month ago #120319 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Dreamer, welcome and thanks for sharing. We will be well rewarded to be patient and let Terry continue to build value in the company. Who knows what day the stock price will start reflecting the value already there, could come at any time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #120316 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: zonte metals
I met Terry & Bill with Ron among others on Sunday. I have to tell you their quality, their authenticity, and their quest for shareholder value is undeniable.

Terry's next step, in my opinion, if you are wondering, is not to sell out quickly, to give up his hard earned prize too early.

While I can not speak for him, he has amazing values and we are lucky to have him at the tiller. Also, if I had to rely on someone in the outback to make discoveries, it would be Bill.

Unfortunately, I am not a technical person able to pierce them with questions on mining substance; however, I was thrilled to have the chance to meet Terry & Bill to hear about their challenges, sacrifices and passion!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DearJohn, Gambler

More
6 years 1 month ago #120314 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Alex, I had it book marked so here it is

More
6 years 1 month ago #120313 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Great news, I remember somebody put up a video before that shows concept for the new mine. I will go see if I can find it

More
6 years 1 month ago #120303 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
I think more likely that Kinross acquire ZON, well both of them. Kinross already owns a good chunk of Victoria, can't remember off hand if it is 10% or the 19.9%.

Great news today. There is going to be a town up there and a lot more infrastructure

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #120302 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
thanks for that news GoldnBoy,it seems clear now that the chances of seeing VIT acquiring zonte is getting bigger,as you say,zonte will get the respect it deserves one day and we might see that happening in 2018,$1 could be the next support,let's dream a little.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by ron.

More
6 years 1 month ago #120301 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Let them sell all they want, huge news for ZON this morning.

Victoria Gold announced mine financing to go into production, from Osisko Royalties And Orion, two of the most prominent names in mine finance. Caterpillar also financing equipment.

Proof a 0.67 g/t mine can go into production in the Yukon. Zonte will soon be right next door to the largest gold mine in the Yukon. We should all be very pleased Terry pulled this acquisition off, sooner or later the stock will get the respect it deserves.

Victoria Gold Announces Comprehensive C$500 Million Financing Package for Eagle and Continuation of Construction Activities

TORONTO, March 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Victoria Gold Corp. (TSX.V:VIT) “Victoria” or the “Company” is pleased to announce that it has entered into documentation with Orion Mine Finance (“Orion”), Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (“Osisko”) and Caterpillar Financial Services Limited (“Caterpillar Financial”) with respect to a construction financing package totalling approximately C$505 million in aggregate (the “Financing”) that will fully fund the development of the Eagle Gold project through to commercial production. The Financing is comprised of:

two credit facilities totalling US$175 million (approximately C$219 million);
an equipment financing facility for up to US$50 million (C$63 million);
a C$98 million royalty financing; and,
a private placement of Victoria common shares to two separate subscribers for a total of C$125 million.

“With this project financing package, Victoria is in a position to continue construction activities and advance the Eagle project to first gold pour, which we expect in the second half of 2019,” commented John McConnell, President & CEO. “With this significant milestone behind us, we look forward to building a high-quality, profitable, and environmentally safe project that will deliver significant economic benefit to all of our stakeholders.”

In connection with the Financing, Victoria has executed a term sheet with respect to: (i) the sale to Osisko of a 5% NSR royalty for proceeds of C$98 million (the “Osisko Royalty”), and (ii) the purchase by Osisko, on a private placement basis, of 100,000,000 common shares of Victoria at a price of C$0.50 per common share for proceeds of C$50 million.

Additionally, Victoria has executed a term sheet with Orion with respect to: (i) the provision by Orion of a senior secured project finance debt facility in the principal amount of US$75 million and a subordinated debt facility in the principal amount of US$100 million (together, the “Orion Debt Facilities”), and (ii) the purchase by Orion, on a private placement basis, of 150,000,000 common shares of Victoria at a price of C$0.50 per common share for proceeds of C$75 million.

Separately, Victoria has executed a term sheet with Caterpillar Financial with respect to a proposed equipment financing for up to US$50 million.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexgreat

More
6 years 1 month ago #120297 by alexgreat
Looks like someone out of TD dumping their position. Good buy opportunity Come to papa!!!

More
6 years 1 month ago #120295 by alexgreat
That is what I like about this puppy, any one of the three projects or Columbia, could be a company maker. The only question is what one does it first?

If 1 or 2 strike out, there is still 2 or 3 more chances.

Maybe Cross Hills can be drilled in May before doing the next Yukon program???

More
6 years 1 month ago #120291 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

RonS wrote: I met with a broker and his analyst after they met with Terry. Terry was not there when I quizzed them. They really like it. The analyst said he gives it 40 to 1 (Cross Hills). I said that does not sound so good. He commented "well you start at 10,000 to 1 in exploration so this is very good, I like it, a large target and they have a good shot with the drilling" These guys are keen on copper and base metals.

Oh this was another comment. He said it will gain a huge following by the analysts, because it is unique and different, if the drills hit they will have to follow so not to miss out,

My words - the potential of the elephant discovery is real

so now the big kicker is the cross hills project and not the Yukon one anymore.

More
6 years 1 month ago #120290 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks Ron, I am going to buy a bit more. I really like the diversified portfolio now, 3 projects, covering gold, copper and silver, along with the Columbia wild card is excellent.

At the moment Gold a bit under the radar but not so with Dr Copper.

More
6 years 1 month ago #120288 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
I met with a broker and his analyst after they met with Terry. Terry was not there when I quizzed them. They really like it. The analyst said he gives it 40 to 1 (Cross Hills). I said that does not sound so good. He commented "well you start at 10,000 to 1 in exploration so this is very good, I like it, a large target and they have a good shot with the drilling" These guys are keen on copper and base metals.

Oh this was another comment. He said it will gain a huge following by the analysts, because it is unique and different, if the drills hit they will have to follow so not to miss out,

My words - the potential of the elephant discovery is real
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexgreat

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper