Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 1 month ago #120206 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Junglist, I think I found my reason to buy, news just out this morning

Zonte Metals identifies a large magnetic target coincident with surface copper mineralization on the Cross Hills Project
Canada NewsWire

HALIFAX, Feb. 27, 2018

TSXV: ZON

HALIFAX, Feb. 27, 2018 /CNW/ - Zonte Metals Inc. (TSXV: ZON) ("Zonte" or the "Company) is pleased to provide an update on the ongoing winter exploration program on the Cross Hills Iron Oxide Copper Gold Project.

Zonte's geophysical contractor has carried out a high-resolution ground magnetometer survey on select portions of the Cross Hills Project. The Company is currently in receipt of the final results of the work over the Dunn'sMountain target.

Terry Christopher, President and CEO states "We are very excited to discover a significant anomaly on our first exploration phase. Magnetic surveys are one of the key tools for identifying targets in IOCG systems; and the coincident nature of the large magnetic anomaly and surface copper mineralization at the Dunn'sMountain target is our first priority drill target on the Cross Hills Project. The project allows year round exploration and we are looking forward to further exploration work with the objective of identifying additional priority targets as it is moved towards the drilling phase."

As previously press released, sampling by the Company with historic sampling has identified widespread and intermittent surface copper mineralization with grades from nil to 5.76% at the Dunn'sMountain target. The copper mineralization occurs as bornite, chalococite and malachite. The recent magnetometer survey has identified a large magnetic anomaly, which is coincident with copper bearing magnetite veining and measures 650m long by 400m wide. The magnetic data has been processed using 3D inversion modeling and suggests the anomaly strengthens from 50m below surface extending to a depth of over 400m. Images of the Dunn'sMountain geophysical target in the plan view and in 3D can be viewed at www.zontemetals.com/projects/cross-hill-project/ .

Although much of the projected surface area of the anomaly is covered by trees, bog or a thin veneer of glacial till, mineralized rock samples collected from the surface are coincident in space with the magnetic anomaly. The magnetic anomaly and much of the trend of surface mineralization has a NW-SE strike, and may represent the surface representation of a subsurface structural control. Two other smaller anomalies were identified on either side of the main anomaly along strike and have yet to be explored.

The magnetometer surveying has been completed over three other priority targets on the Cross Hills Property. Further updates will be provided by the Company once the final data and interpretations have been received.

Qualified Person
Dean Fraser, P.Geo. is the qualified person as defined by NI 43-101 and has reviewed and approved the contents and technical disclosures in this press release.

About Zonte
Zonte Metals Inc. is a junior explorer focused on gold and copper. The Company has signed Option Agreements to acquire 100% of the McConnells Jest project, in the Tintina Gold Belt, located in the Yukon Territory and the Cross Hills IOCG project located in Newfoundland and holds a 100% interest in the drill ready Wings Point Gold Project also located in Newfoundland. In addition, the Company and partner have an application over open areas sitting on top of the open pit outline of the Gramalote Deposit in Colombia, which is held by AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE:AU) and B2Gold (TSX:BTO, NYSE:BTG). The title issuance is being contested by the state governing the application and the Company has started legal action to protect its rights.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #120205 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss, I love that

So the only thing that is certain is uncertainty

More
6 years 1 month ago #120204 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
I have seen a few of these court things shake out over the years and there is only 2 things for certain;

News will come when nobody expects it

The stock will move when nobody expects it

More
6 years 2 months ago #120203 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals
Only 8 months since this NR..

[note the end of the second paragraph //emphasis added//]

Zonte Metals Provides an update on the Gramalote Target application, Colombia

HALIFAX, June 26, 2017 /CNW/ - As press released on February 21, 2017, Zonte and a Colombian partner, (collectively Zonte or the Company) are proceeding with legal action against the Secretaria de Minas (Secretary of Mines) for the Department of Antioquia, Colombia for not titling an exploration application. This case is now at the Consejo de Estado ("Special Court") level and proceeding forward. The application in question sits over open areas between titles on top of the permitted Gramalote Gold deposit which is a joint venture between AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE: AU) and B2Gold (TSX: BTO, NYSE: BTG). Presently all documents have been filed at the Special Court by our Colombian partner and the Company is waiting for the outcome of this case.

The Company made the above noted application on July 2, 2013. Gramalote Colombia Limited (AngloGold Ashanti and B2Gold) also made an application (number QHQ-16081) over the area on or about August 26, 2015. In theory and according the mining code in Colombia, applications are processed on a first in first out basis. Despite this, the Secretary of Mines was processing Gramalote Colombia Limited's application even though Company's application was still active. Now that the case has been filed in Special Court, Gramalote Colombia Limited's application QHQ-16081 has been suspended by resolutions issued from the Consejo de Estado ("Special Court") and Gobernación del Departamento de Antioquia (Government of Antioquia) until the outcome of the Company's Special Court legal proceedings. Until the conclusion of the Company's case it is our understanding that no development can happen over the contested area.

The Company will provide additional information as it becomes available.

For more information regarding the Gramalote Deposit and the legal initiatives – please visit the company's webpage at www.zontemetals.com

About Zonte

Zonte Metals Inc. is a junior explorer focused on gold and copper. The Company has signed an Option Agreement to acquire 100% of the McConnells Jest project, in the Tintina Gold Belt, located in the Yukon Territory, which is composed of 172 claims totaling approximately 3371 hectares, and holds the drill ready Wings Point Gold Project located in Newfoundland and Labrador. In addition, the Company and a Colombian partner have an application over open areas sitting on top of the Gramalote Deposit in Colombia, which is held by AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE: AU) and B2Gold (TSX: BTO, NYSE: BTG). The title issuance is being contested by the state governing the application and the Company has started legal action to protect its rights.

Forward-Looking Information

This news release contains forward-looking statements which include statements regarding the Corporation's future plans, as well as statements regarding financial and business prospects and the Corporation's future plans, objectives or economic performance and financial outlooks. The Corporation believes that the expectations reflected in this news release are reasonable but actual results may be affected by a variety of variables and may be materially different from the results or events predicted in the forward-looking statements. Readers are therefore cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.

In evaluating forward-looking statements readers should consider the risk factors which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof, and unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, the Corporation does not intend nor does it undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy of accuracy of this release.

SOURCE Zonte Metals Inc.

For further information: Terry Christopher, CEO and President, 902-405-3520, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., www.zontemetals.com

RELATED LINKS
www.zontemetals.com

More
6 years 2 months ago #120202 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is some tidbits and as far as court issues, it has not been very long, Zonte started the Columbia thing in late 2015 so it has been 2 years and a few months

I once highlighted Galway and those proceedings took just over 2 years.
www.playstocks.net/images/sampledata/Member2015/Dec2-zon.pdf

However, action was forced because there was a take over of the property so the company had to deal with the issues right away.

A typical scenario in David vs Goliath, the big guy will use time and steady battle and try to beat the little guy with time and money. Wear him out so to speak.

I made a little fortune in the biggest court battle of all time for a Gold mine, not because I was a legal expert and bet the right way, but the market was so convinced on the winner it was already decided in the stock price so I took advantage.

That was the most famous Gold mine court battle of all time - when International Corona Resources Ltd., the little guy, took giant Lac Minerals Ltd., one of Canada's most aggressive mining operations, to court to complain about being misused. Legal proceeding started in 1981 and the court ruled in July 1986 after one of the biggest judgments in Canadian history, Corona walked out of a Toronto courthouse with a smile and a $3 billion gold mine. It was than appealed to the supreme court and final settlement was in 1989 when the supreme court upheld the Toronto court ruling.

So that took 8 years. You can bet the more $$ involved the bigger the court battle.

You can google this and find lots of stories

I am not saying Zonte/Anglo will take this long, nobody knows.

The other key point is the stock price can move at anytime, it is not so much the court proceedings but when the market catches on and believes there is speculative money to be made.

It could be ZONs next press release or a few down the road, maybe a news article in Columbia, Very hard to say, maybe the Northern mine runs a story, maybe it just explodes on social media??

All I know is someday the stock will build some speculation in the price and it could build a lot of it.

Hope this helps
The following user(s) said Thank You: meguma

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #120201 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Happy anniversary to us....

As press released on February 21, 2017, Zonte and a Colombian partner, (collectively Zonte or the Company) are proceeding with legal action against the Secretaria de Minas (Secretary of Mines)

More
6 years 2 months ago #120200 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: I know we read the news release that done has engaged in a lawsuit to the special courts. I can't find on any swear reports and actually case file. Would there be a thing? You would think there is paper work somewhere.
Maybe they are not allowed to release certain information. Is there a lawyer or firm that we know is in charge?
This timeline is getting just getting ridiculous now. Has me questioning.

Sure court cases take long, but this just seems way to slow.

i agree,it's very slow,maybe RonS can bring light into this.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #120199 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I know we read the news release that done has engaged in a lawsuit to the special courts. I can't find on any swear reports and actually case file. Would there be a thing? You would think there is paper work somewhere.
Maybe they are not allowed to release certain information. Is there a lawyer or firm that we know is in charge?
This timeline is getting just getting ridiculous now. Has me questioning.

Sure court cases take long, but this just seems way to slow.

More
6 years 2 months ago #120198 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, you need to stop bidding and ante up. End the Mexican standoff lol

More
6 years 2 months ago #120197 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Another day in the Mexican stand off, no buyers, no sellers. The stock has traded a paltry 36,000 in last 5 trading days or about $1,200 bucks a day. What would that be in peso?

More
6 years 2 months ago #120196 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I think it was pasta posted news link. Looks like Anglo starting Feasibility now on Gramalote

citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1827097/...serve-for-gramalote/

More
6 years 2 months ago #120195 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper