Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 1 month ago #120392 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: Sell Victoria Gold After The Construction Financing
Yes, I recall now that you are Prospector. Thanks so much for the help you give to create awareness. We know it is in your personal interest to see Zonte succeed, but we shareholders are grateful for your efforts in publicizing the opportunity -- and, of course, appreciate all you have done and are doing to develop the Yukon property.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Prospector
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 1 month ago #120391 by Prospector
Prospector replied the topic: Sell Victoria Gold After The Construction Financing
I am also user33469645 on the "Seeking Alpha" site. Couldn't resist lobbing in my 2 cents for a little promotion and attention to Zonte. I'm pretty active to that same end on LinkedIn and such too. Any Zonte press release or VIT article I can share through social media and/or add my spin to generate attention and interest, I usually do.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #120390 by ron
ron replied the topic: Sell Victoria Gold After The Construction Financing

JimB wrote: CIMA, are you Bill Carson, or just posting something he posted elsewhere? Whoever posted it, it is a logical step to make for VIT shareholders, to at least strongly diversify into Zonte. I think anyone who knows anything about Zonte would say it has the better upside potential.

no,Bill is Prospector here on the blog and hardrockclaim on stockhouse,Bill commented at the end of the article,but you need to subscribe to read it,it's free.

www.playstocks.net/index.php/index/profile/3663-prospector
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by ron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JimB

More
6 years 1 month ago #120389 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: Sell Victoria Gold After The Construction Financing
CIMA, are you Bill Carson, or just posting something he posted elsewhere? Whoever posted it, it is a logical step to make for VIT shareholders, to at least strongly diversify into Zonte. I think anyone who knows anything about Zonte would say it has the better upside potential.

More
6 years 1 month ago #120388 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Sell Victoria Gold After The Construction Financing
April is around the corner and come May attention will be back on the Yukon, time goes fast. Buy now when price is low and we are still a few weeks under the radar. If ZON could drill some more numbers showing better grade than VIT, could get the likes of Kinross very interested. CIMA, thanks for the link

More
6 years 1 month ago #120387 by CIMA
CIMA replied the topic: Sell Victoria Gold After The Construction Financing
seekingalpha.com/article/4158517-sell-vi...irectRoadblock=false

I am the prospector and owner of the "McConnells Jest" property (currently under option to Zonte Metals Inc - tsx-v ZON) that joins the eastern border of the above discussed Dublin Gulch claims. "Discovery" was announced in late 2017 from the first, and very limited, drilling performed. The model is remarkably similar to that next door, arguably with better preliminary results and grades than those initially observed in the early days of Dublin Gulch drill results, but the intrusion containing the gold at McConnells Jest is approximately twice that containing the Eagle Deposit. I respectfully suggest this may greatly affect the mine life, the players and the economics of Dublin Gulch. If one is considering a reduction in ones VIT position, one may want to look into ZON. Knowledge is power.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JimB, Gambler

More
6 years 1 month ago #120386 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Lots of Anonymous bids, looks like they want to cover shorts here. Also appears the regular TD seller, but maybe only 28,000 left. I wonder if they have to sell or clean up their account before Month end. Good time to put in some bids
Attachments:

More
6 years 1 month ago #120384 by GoldnBoy
Lynnsa, your message prompted me to look at a long term chart so I am positing it here.

What surprise be is the long term up trend since the 2015 low of 3 higher lows. There was a 2 for 1 stock split so your $1.30 would be the 65 cents reflected here.
Attachments:

More
6 years 1 month ago #120383 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Bear or Bull market is like night and day. Zonte went to $1.30 in the bull market and they only had the Wings project. Bring back the good old days!!!!!!

More
6 years 1 month ago #120382 by GoldnBoy
Gambler I am with you, all the stars lined up and best of all few see it coming. 7 years since a bull market gold up today again $1400 here we come

More
6 years 1 month ago #120380 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
I am betting on a strong gold rally this year and these juniors will see triple digit moves

Goldman analyst bullish n Gold for first time in over 5 years
www.cnbc.com/2018/03/26/goldman-sachs-ex...rket-correction.html

More
6 years 1 month ago #120379 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Spring has sprung, more juniors are catching a bid and volumes going up. GGI just went to $3, Silverbull on the move. I would bet ZON is in the 25 to 30 area in April.

Buy low, so later you can sell high

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper