Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 3 months ago #122019 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

RonS wrote: yes, will lighten up. I am just changing colors to know what is where lol, seems quick reply does not work right either

i still think white is better than blue in background,btw,bad news on GLI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #122018 by ron

hootie87 wrote: Hey Ron, I’m new here but would like to guess $4.25 for the year end price!

Thanks!

ok,got you at $4.25,it's the high of the year,not the end price of the year.

those who participated in 2018 and didn't give me their picks in 2019,

WealthyPlumber- $3.45
kwilson17-$0.51
CIMA-$0.40
Hugo123-$0.45
JunglistGuy-$0.35

and new participates are welcome,
golfdub1

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

2 under $1 or even
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98

3 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

4 under $3 or even
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

3 under $4 or even
JimB $3.45
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

2 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55

1 under $8 or even
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

under $11 or even

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $13 or even

1 under $14 or even
Iwtfu005-$13.50

the most optimistic: Iwtfu005
the most pessimistic or the most realistic: Flynn who almost nailed it in 2018.

the predictions will be accepted until march 1st 2019,those who want to change their pick before that date are welcome,we can't predict when the results will be out,but there will be more than one hole in 2019,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019.

the prize from RonS,

I will also offer same reward for this years contest, one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019

My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.

It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principal. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is over looked thus far.

There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.

Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by ron.

More
5 years 3 months ago #122017 by ron

golfdub1 wrote: So the chief executive of this our company know the situation, and if so, why cant' we know/

don't forget to give me your pick for the contest,

More
5 years 3 months ago #122015 by ron

agilebill wrote: My stock estimation by taking the high and low out and then averaging others estimates normally would be $5.60. The estimates are bunched up around there.
However I believe the stock will be valued around $2/share for a Columbia announcement. I am optimistic on Cross Hills with the cu showings at surface and the mag work done. I believe the mineral strength should be pretty good. The geologic possibility is staring me in the face. There is a gap in the estimation on the $8 to $9 range so I will pick $8.10 The big question is the volume of ore that will be blocked out. High concentration low volume or lower mineral concentration but high volume. $8.10 it is.

got you at $8.10,

those who participated in 2018 and didn't give me their picks in 2019,

WealthyPlumber- $3.45
kwilson17-$0.51
CIMA-$0.40
Hugo123-$0.45
JunglistGuy-$0.35

and new participates are welcome,
golfdub1

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

2 under $1 or even
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98

3 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

4 under $3 or even
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

3 under $4 or even
JimB $3.45
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

2 under $5 or even
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

2 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55

1 under $8 or even
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

under $11 or even

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $13 or even

1 under $14 or even
Iwtfu005-$13.50

the most optimistic: Iwtfu005
the most pessimistic or the most realistic: Flynn who almost nailed it in 2018.

the predictions will be accepted until march 1st 2019,those who want to change their pick before that date are welcome,we can't predict when the results will be out,but there will be more than one hole in 2019,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019.

the prize from RonS,

I will also offer same reward for this years contest, one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019

My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.

It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principal. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is over looked thus far.

There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.

Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

More
5 years 3 months ago #122014 by agilebill
agilebill replied the topic: zonte metals
My stock estimation by taking the high and low out and then averaging others estimates normally would be $5.60. The estimates are bunched up around there.
However I believe the stock will be valued around $2/share for a Columbia announcement. I am optimistic on Cross Hills with the cu showings at surface and the mag work done. I believe the mineral strength should be pretty good. The geologic possibility is staring me in the face. There is a gap in the estimation on the $8 to $9 range so I will pick $8.10 The big question is the volume of ore that will be blocked out. High concentration low volume or lower mineral concentration but high volume. $8.10 it is.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #122013 by ron
this is the good link,

Zonte Metals announces commencement of drilling at the Cross Hills IOCG Property and issues stock options.

www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=Z-...&symbol=ZON®ion=C

Zonte Metals begins drilling at Cross Hills

2019-01-29 16:12 ET - News Release

Mr. Terry Christopher reports

ZONTE METALS ANNOUNCES COMMENCEMENT OF DRILLING AT THE CROSS HILLS IOCG PROPERTY AND ISSUES STOCK OPTIONS

Zonte Metals Inc. has begun drilling at the Cross Hills iron oxide-copper-gold property in Newfoundland and Labrador. The first drill hole is well under way at the Dunns Mountain target where a large target defined by coincident high-resolution ground magnetics, induced polarization and a mineralized corridor containing copper, silver and gold in surface grab samples (see press release dated Oct. 11, 2018). The Dunns Mountain target is the first target to be drill tested within the 13,325-hectare Cross Hills property where the company has additional target areas, a number of significant magnetic anomalies requiring additional exploration and many areas that have yet to be explored. The company will provide updates throughout the drill program.

The company also announces it has granted incentive stock options to directors, officers, employees and consultants to purchase an aggregate of up to 775,000 common shares pursuant to the company's rolling stock option plan. The stock options have a five-year term, subject to an 18-month vesting period and having an exercise price of 29 cents per share.

About Zonte Metals Inc.

Zonte Metals is a junior explorer focused on gold and copper. The company has signed option agreements to acquire 100 per cent of the McConnells Jest project in the Yukon territory and the Cross Hills IOCG project located in Newfoundland and Labrador. It holds a 100-per-cent interest in the drill-ready Wings Point gold project. In addition, the company and its partner have an application over open areas sitting over the Gramalote deposit in Colombia, which is held by AngloGold Ashanti and B2Gold.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2019 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #122012 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes it came out at the end of the day

More
5 years 3 months ago #122011 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals
Didn't the news came out at the close of trading?

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #122010 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
News is out, drilling well underway!!!!

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 3 months ago #122009 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
terrible volume. seems like you where the only one waiting for this news release.
no spike, no interest. hopefully this will change.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #122008 by ron
Was hoping for a monday, but it's a tuesday,

Zonte Metals announces commencement of drilling at the Cross Hills IOCG Property and issues stock options.

www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=Z-...&symbol=ZON®ion=C

More
5 years 3 months ago #122007 by ron
thanks for sharing the depth,hope will see zonte over $1 when the results are out.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper