Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 3 months ago #122105 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
I think anyone patiently accumulating stock at these levels will be well rewarded

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #122103 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
bought 6000 more at 0.29. But i see no interest and not much Vol the last time , mmmhhhhh

More
5 years 3 months ago #122099 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

alexgreat wrote: Ron forget 0.41, lets think .75 and higher. Too bad the drill video did not have a meter reader on it

of course,i'm expecting the stock to go over $0.41 and even higher than $0.75,it opened at $0.285 this morning.

www.stockwatch.com/Quote/Detail.aspx?symbol=ZON®ion=C

More
5 years 3 months ago #122094 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron forget 0.41, lets think .75 and higher. Too bad the drill video did not have a meter reader on it

More
5 years 3 months ago #122090 by ron

GoldnBoy wrote: Terry must be feeling pretty good or positive to put instagram pics up

can't wait for the share price to break the 2018 high of $0.41.

More
5 years 3 months ago #122089 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Terry must be feeling pretty good or positive to put instagram pics up

More
5 years 3 months ago #122088 by ron
those who participated in 2018 and didn't give me their picks in 2019,

WealthyPlumber- $3.45
kwilson17-$0.51
CIMA-$0.40
Hugo123-$0.45
JunglistGuy-$0.35

and new participates are welcome,
golfdub1
Gold Fever

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

2 under $1 or even
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98

3 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

4 under $3 or even
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

3 under $4 or even
JimB $3.45
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

2 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55

1 under $8 or even
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

under $11 or even

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $13 or even

1 under $14 or even
Iwtfu005-$13.50

the most optimistic: Iwtfu005
the most pessimistic or the most realistic: Flynn who almost nailed it in 2018.

the predictions will be accepted until march 1st 2019,those who want to change their pick before that date are welcome,we can't predict when the results will be out,but there will be more than one hole in 2019,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019.

the prize from RonS,

I will also offer same reward for this years contest, one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019

My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.

It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principal. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is over looked thus far.

There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.

Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #122087 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
new short videos on instagram, drill turning and atv trail to drill rig

www.instagram.com/p/BtWd49WgXyS/?utm_sou...b_button_share_sheet
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Gambler.

More
5 years 3 months ago #122086 by ron

Gold Fever wrote: Hemlo wasn't "discovered" until the 76th hole, and look how that turned out., I didn't know that, it takes a lot of patience and time to see the fruits of labour with mining, but the rewards can be huge.

do you have your pick for the contest ?

More
5 years 3 months ago #122085 by Gold Fever
Gold Fever replied the topic: zonte metals
Hemlo wasn't "discovered" until the 76th hole, and look how that turned out., I didn't know that, it takes a lot of patience and time to see the fruits of labour with mining, but the rewards can be huge.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #122084 by ron

meguma wrote: What happened in Yukon was and is a genuine discovery, and with loads of blue sky potential. Further work will prove up an economic resource comparable to, and probably better than, what is currently being developed next door at VIT. Zonte could have kept pushing but that would likely mean huge dilution. Better to let Victoria keep working, and wait.

The Zonte team certainly appear to have done their homework at Dunns/Carols Hat/K6, and hopefully they drill bonanza grades in the first hole. However these things often take perseverance.

Hemlo wasn't "discovered" until the 76th hole, and look how that turned out.

i'm hoping it won't go until the 76th hole for a discovery......lol.....
nice to see cross hills on the map.

Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by ron.

More
5 years 3 months ago #122083 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals
What happened in Yukon was and is a genuine discovery, and with loads of blue sky potential. Further work will prove up an economic resource comparable to, and probably better than, what is currently being developed next door at VIT. Zonte could have kept pushing but that would likely mean huge dilution. Better to let Victoria keep working, and wait.

The Zonte team certainly appear to have done their homework at Dunns/Carols Hat/K6, and hopefully they drill bonanza grades in the first hole. However these things often take perseverance.

Hemlo wasn't "discovered" until the 76th hole, and look how that turned out.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper