Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 1 month ago #124769 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
We should expect volatility with all stocks until this virus thing is better understood by markets. Too many unknowns

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #124768 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Was just checking there website and I noticed they had a picture on instagram of the native copper they found. I believe this is one of the reasons we had such a high grade intersection on the last drill program. I also find it very interesting that terry has been able to prove mineralization on two of the targets for such a low cost. One can almost start to speculate that the other targets on the property with the same convergence of ip gravity and magnetics will also yield mineralization. I know the share price going down is disappointing but these are excellent prices to try to low ball and pick up a few more thousand shares. Here is the link hope it works.
www.instagram.com/p/B9VdJyTgQAO/
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Big Donald.

More
4 years 1 month ago #124767 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Real McCoy wrote: I thought the news was good for what they did. I have watched this company for awhile and decided to buy into it not to long ago. I am glad zonte has 4 assets and they are well into the next drill program in Newfoundland. I have read a few of the old press releases, and my only concern is that these new results will not be out before the Private placement at 23 cents becomes free trading. I hope I am wrong and the results come before that.

have the impression that we won't see drill results before june 2020,after the shares become free trading,but if they are in good hands,guess there's going to be less selling,it's another pressure on the stock,with seasonality in may and covid19.

• Real McCoy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 1 month ago #124766 by Real McCoy
Real McCoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I thought the news was good for what they did. I have watched this company for awhile and decided to buy into it not to long ago. I am glad zonte has 4 assets and they are well into the next drill program in Newfoundland. I have read a few of the old press releases, and my only concern is that these new results will not be out before the Private placement at 23 cents becomes free trading. I hope I am wrong and the results come before that.

More
4 years 1 month ago #124762 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Everyone, please have a look

More
4 years 1 month ago #124761 by ron
PDAC 2020: Coronavirus weighs on mining outlook

www.mining.com/pdac-2020-coronavirus-weighs-on-mining-outlook/

More
4 years 1 month ago #124760 by ron

RonS wrote: Zon drill news. Will have a more indepth update when back from pdac. Technically it was a big success in getting closer to source. This is a huge anomally to drill in

Hole 3 from last year had zones of fractures with mineralization

Hole 9 in this annoucement had fracture zones much mote intense snd wider. Zon only assay sampled a portion because the assay of the entire width is not what is important

They can now orientate with hole 3 and 9 on the direction it came from and trace backwards to find the source. Zon now has its first road map at Dunns. Hope that helps explain technicals

A good thing,because have to admit that i don't understand all the technicalities of that news release,btw,where's Hoss ?

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #124759 by ron

GoldnBoy wrote: Looks like anonymous shorted the stock on the news this morning and has been trying to cover all day at .285

Same thing happened with BULL,the covid19 effect ?
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by ron.

More
4 years 1 month ago #124757 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Looks like anonymous shorted the stock on the news this morning and has been trying to cover all day at .285

More
4 years 1 month ago #124755 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Big D I agree and other good news is the fed cut and gold up $40. This junior bear market is going to turn bull very soon and we will have the wimd at our back instead of face
The following user(s) said Thank You: GoldnBoy

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 1 month ago #124754 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Terry has done it yet again! He has again proven that their is mineralization in the ground. The visual intersection are long. This was more then a success for a first drill program targeting the gravity work. Being able to prove mineralization was key. Next is to prove quantity and grade. Keep up the great work Terry, and I am sure you will hit the mother load. We all are looking forward to the next results from Dunn’s.

More
4 years 1 month ago #124753 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Bought more on the dip today. This is all early exploration on a type of target never explored in Canada before but Terry is figuring it out. Have patience buy the dips. I still think the rewatd will be huge

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper