Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #124712 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
The master RonS has spoken,wisdom is back on this board,spread the positive waves at PDAC RonS,we want those brokers to participate more and to join the party in 2020 !!!

Hoss,we're waiting for your comment also,the wise man has to reassure the crowd and temper the negatives waves.

Go Zonte Go
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124710 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
I heard the natives are getting restless LOL. I am off to PDAC so you won't hear from me for a few days. Among other things, I will be meeting with brokers and will tell them about ZON.

It is not wise I comment about my trading publicly because of regulations, but I will say I have taken advantage of the weakness as I do with many stocks. Last week was a typical market panic where investors reluctant to take losses, sell their assets with profits first and is why gold got whacked Friday. The TSX venture index tested the 2015 bear market low on Friday.

ZON has been a long term story, but consider this. It is one of only a handful of junior miners that has not blown up their share structure in the worst mining bear market in history. It is also one of the very few that has held value and is even up some. This meant that for many years little was done, but now the company is cashed up better than it was through it's entire history. Most junior mining execs hid under their desks for most of the last 10 years or moved and crucified their shareholders with marijuana. Meanwhile, Terry patiently evaluated 100s of project and built a project portfolio under very favourable terms that come with bear markets.

I am more excited about Dunns than any prospect I know of at this time because of the enormous potential of an IOCG discovery. As I commented before, one does not get a super high grade hit like ZON did last year without there being a source for it.
Terry will only acquire projects with world class potential and will not drill a project until he has at least four targets. So far he has only poked drills into two at Cross Hills. And their is the discovery in the Yukon on the books with Victoria Gold building roads and drilling close to ZON's border.

As for Columbia, it is the wild card. I just spoke to a mining company that just won a court case for a Mexican property. It went on 19 years. I don't expect ZONs to go near that long, especially with B2gold moving to final feasibility, Remember Anglo acknowledged ZON's claims in their pre feasibility. The famous Hemlo court battle here in Canada went several years and I made some good $$ betting on the right side. I am just saying, the timing on these is hard to predict, but B2gold has to resolve it before building a mine.

Gold is going much higher and we will have a super bull market with the miners, mark these words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 2 months ago #124709 by ron
agilebill,..........."why don't you say something hopeful for a change"........lllllllooooooollllllll

More
4 years 2 months ago #124708 by agilebill
agilebill replied the topic: zonte metals
It is those Negative Waves holding things up.
I get a kick out following this site. It reminds me of Kelly's Heroes

We have the Oddballs like myself and of course your Moriarty. You do not even have to guess who that might be. LOL I have been dollar cost averaging. I get more shares when it goes down like (6 cents) and less as it goes up ($1). If the time comes I do not see potential value I will bail out. I am still in the money on this high risk high reward play. Of course one also needs to look at the time value of money and decide if they want to go else where to get a better return.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124707 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron S has pushed zonte / Empire capital Corp for about 13 years now. The basis from what I conclude is because he liked Terry Christopher. Once properties were secured it became the focus.
You can argue that there has been some success .
My opinion is this company has been pretty flat over that time.
I do take this company with a grain of salt.
To many things that we were to get excited about.
First it was Terry, then it was prospects in Columbia, then it was the first Newfoundland drill, then Yukon, then Dunn’s mountain .
13 years of history and really nothing exciting over that time . Looking forward, it’s the same expectations of something spectacular, but it’s still the same outlook as 13 years ago.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124706 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
That's why I'm selling, lost faith, dont buy the story on Columbia anymore.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124705 by flynn
That's why I'm selling, lost faith, dont buy the story on Columbia anymore.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124704 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: Maybe Zonte walked away from the claims years ago,
and Thats why there's never been a detailed update.

Very doubtful, that would be a material change and Zonte would have to disclose it

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124703 by flynn
sorry, but I'm not convinced it will.
Best of luck to you, but I'm moving on.
Just my luck, cant sell into a pop in share price, when there isn't.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124702 by ron

flynn wrote: He got that cause it was at 34 cent.
That's not the price I have it up, its close.
I want to sell into a spike, but as you are a where, ZOnte has not spiked since the YUKON days.

Columbia has me spooked, its just to fishy.

the columbia dispute is taking too much time to settle,agree with you,at least,we know that BTO wants gramalote to be in operation this year in 2020,that's positive,now the current drilling at dunns will bring fireworks as RonS mentioned,sit tight.

Attachments:

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124701 by flynn
He got that cause it was at 34 cent.
That's not the price I have it up, its close.
I want to sell into a spike, but as you are a where, ZOnte has not spiked since the YUKON days.

Columbia has me spooked, its just to fishy.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124700 by ron

flynn wrote: Even if you want to sell your Zonte shares, you wouldn't be able to. I had mine forsale for months now. No takers.

depending how much you're asking,last week,the guy at CIBC was able to sell 340,000 shares at an average price of $0.305.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper