Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
7 years 3 months ago #117517 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn see you finally got an avatar pic, Nice!!!

I think we can get up over 20 cents easily, NXS did well over 20 cents with 3 times the shares out with some sample results.

Will depend what the drills hit at Jest, but if they do hit and with this low number of shares out we should be dollars then and not pennies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #117515 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Jest is getting this stock some great attention, the most in awhile.
all these new investor are going in because of JEST, cant wait when they start to read about the chances in Columbia.
Victoria Gold has a market cap of 300 million.Zonte is just at 4million. I wonder just how far we can get with JEST

More
7 years 3 months ago #117513 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I heard was all done couple days ago and they trying to get all the paper work in by the 31st.

Stock is on the move, there is very little for sale up to 22 cents, just around 100,000 shares.

# Orders Shares Bid Ask Shares # Orders
1 10000 0.145 0.160 23500 1
5 91000 0.140 0.170 50000 1
3 65000 0.135 0.180 25000 1
2 45000 0.130 0.200 10000 1
2 45000 0.125 0.220 27000 1

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #117512 by flynn
anyone know when the financing is closing? it was not in the news.

More
7 years 3 months ago #117509 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss you really look that good? :)

Got my seatbelt on tight. I agree this stock will soon move to next level, sellers around 14 are drying up and will get fried on the launch pad

More
7 years 3 months ago #117503 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Fasten your seat belts, this rocket is going to lift off. Earth orbit first and when drilling starts, to the moon Alice

More
7 years 3 months ago #117499 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Anyone seen this news this morning from Victoria Gold, it is huge for ZON, a mine now going into production right next door. Says to me this is very attractive at today's gold prices

2017-01-24 17:17 ET - News Release

Mr. John McConnell reports

VICTORIA GOLD: US$220M PROJECT DEBT FACILITY FOR THE EAGLE GOLD MINE

Victoria Gold Corp. has appointed BNP Paribas as the sole mandated lead arranger (MLA) to arrange up to $220-million (U.S.) of senior, secured project debt for Victoria's Eagle gold project in Yukon, Canada.

John McConnell, President and CEO of Victoria commented; "This facility is expected to be the foundation of the financing package that will fund the Eagle Project through construction and into production. This is the first important milestone in what promises to be a very busy and exciting 2017 at Victoria. We look forward to continuing to work with BNP Paribas toward commitment and closing."

More
7 years 3 months ago #117498 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn remember this has sat quiet a long time and I expected there would be some tired shareholders selling when price and volume rose, but it is new blood into the company and at higher prices.

I seen the original broker that financed this at day one probably sold the last of their stock, about 100,000

I believe there is one insider sold a chunk of stock but put it all back into the financing.

Some I expect been holding a long time that bought at 6 and 7 cents probably sold some too

Once this financing closes I think we will see the stock make the next move. The other positive is that strong players are in - to finance this at the next higher level, assuming the drills hit and those odds look real good but of course never certain.

More
7 years 3 months ago #117497 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
I heard ZON went over real well in Vancouver, financing increased and still over subscriber. I think we will see this stock change into a new beast, like a big bull :)

2017-01-25 10:23 ET - News Release

Mr. Terry Christopher reports

ZONTE METALS INCREASES THE SIZE OF ITS NON-BROKERED PRIVATE PLACEMENT

Zonte Metals Inc., due to increased demand, plans to increase the size of its previously announced non-brokered private placement to up to $1.35-million through a non-brokered private placement that will include the issue of up to 13.5 million units at a price of 10 cents per unit, subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval. Each unit will consist of one common share and one-half of one share purchase warrant, with each whole warrant entitling the holder to acquire one additional common share at a price of 18 cents for a period of 18 months from the date of issuance.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #117496 by flynn
I know this is a good thing, but why not just increase the cost of shares, and the not the amount of shares
a higher stock price would be better for share holders, other then dilution for share holders.

More
7 years 3 months ago #117495 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Zonte Metals Increases the Size of Its Non-Brokered Private Placement Jan 25th

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #117493 by flynn
I wonder who is selling. I bet over the last 3 years volume has only been 200k shares trade.
an insider I bet who has had shares from the beginning must be dumping. these are bug blocks of shares, then they are just scoped up.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper