Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 8 months ago #120875 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

mozrep wrote: Looks like I picked up the only cheap shares today...12,000 at $0.18

if you want to participate,the newcomers are welcome,

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2018

10 people under $1 or even
GoldnBoy-$0.75
Pasta-$0.57
PerseusLtd-$0.90
JunglistGuy-$0.35
Hoss-$0.95
Hugo123-$0.45
flynn- $0.29
CIMA-$0.40
kwilson17-$0.51
davplan-$0.33

4 under $2 or even
inimus-$1.14
JimB- $1.65
Dreamer-$1.55
Big Donald-$2.00

4 under $3 or even
Gambler-$2.50
kalen9999-$2.29
agilebill-$2.40
luck-$2.77

2 under $4 or even
RonS- $3.50
WealthyPlumber- $3.45

2 under $5 or even
ron-$4.49
Iwtfu005-$4.99

3 under $6 or even
alexgreat- $5.35
DearJohn- $5.55
meguma- $6.00

1 under $7 or even
lynnsa10-$7.00

the most optimistic lynnsa10-$7.00 and the most pessimistic flynn- $0.29
go zonte go

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 8 months ago #120874 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Last day to exercise warrants today, will have to wait and see on the next financial filings to see how many were purchased. I don't think many people exercised their warrants, think they would have just tried to get the stock at 17 cents and below for the past 9 months. That's just my opinion.

More
5 years 8 months ago #120870 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Because the Share price has been floating around the warrant exercise price for a long time now (since October 2017). I suspect there are a lot of people holding the bag per say, not exercising their warrants.
My Question is .... Is this a good thing for the Stock price going forward? I'm thinking there is not much dilution from this warrant issue placed back in Feb 2017.
Or did everyone exercise their warrants prior to October 2017?

Any comments?

More
5 years 8 months ago #120869 by mozrep
mozrep replied the topic: zonte metals
Looks like I picked up the only cheap shares today...12,000 at $0.18

More
5 years 8 months ago #120868 by ron

flynn wrote: News letter update, on April 3, 2018

Zonte Metals TSXV:ZON OTC:EREPF Recent Price $0.23 Entry Price $0.15 Opinion – strong buy

If it was a strong buy at 23 recent, why wouldn't it be a stronger buy now a 17 cents.
anything happen in the last 3month

flynn,i guess RonS made you happy this week, Opinion – strong buy to $0.19

The chart looks very good for a buyer. There is a very strong base between 17 and 22 cents and we are at the
bottom of that base. Warrant pressure and the market correction have moved the stock down. I believe when
we break out of this base, the move to the upside will be very strong and difficult to buy. Now is the time to buy,
before drilling, news flow and better markets are upon us.

More
5 years 8 months ago #120867 by ron

PerseusLtd wrote: I asked RonS about the Hold on Zone and i forward here his answer:

Hi Markus, if you recall, I mentioned in a previous article that there was 18 cent warrants on Zonte that expire end of July
and the stock would not go anywhere until after that date. That is the reason and I will probably update with a buy in late July

exactly, payment of the exercise price of $0.18 on or before July 31, 2018

Zonte Metals Closes Private Placement
Canada NewsWire

HALIFAX, Feb. 1, 2017

TSXV: ZON

HALIFAX, Feb. 1, 2017 /CNW/ - Zonte Metals Inc (TSXV: ZON) ("Zonte" or the "Company") has closed its previously announced non-brokered private placement offering of units (the "Offering"). The Company issued 13,500,000 units at a price of $0.10 per unit for gross proceeds of $1,350,000. Each Unit consists of one common share and one-half (½) of one share purchase warrant, with each whole warrant entitling the holder to acquire one additional common share upon payment of the exercise price of $0.18 on or before July 31, 2018. The Company intends to use the proceeds of the Offering for working capital purposes.

The Company will also issue 280,250 Finder Warrants and pay cash finders' fees aggregating $68,635 on the closing of the Offering. Each Finder Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one common share of the Company at an exercise price of $0.18 per share at any time prior to July 31, 2018.

The securities issued pursuant to the Offering (including the Units and Finder Warrants) are subject to a four-month and one day statutory hold period that will expire on June 1, 2017. Following the closing of the Offering, Zonte will have 40,124,426 shares issued and outstanding.

web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?newsid=6978...976896&qm_symbol=ZON

• Iwtfu005
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 8 months ago #120865 by Iwtfu005
Iwtfu005 replied the topic: zonte metals
I dont see anything new in this presentation.

I could be wrong but have any of you noticed anything new in it compared to the Feb one?

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #120864 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals

• Iwtfu005
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #120862 by Iwtfu005
Iwtfu005 replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks for the info RonS. Hopefully, things will get settled soon. I am definitely optimistic on the Cross Hills project. When I spoke with Terry, he said there was a lot of industry interest in the Cross Hills project, hopefully, we see some of that interest translate into an investment in the company.

Does anyone have the market depth for today? Seems like all the 0.17-0.19 bids are cleared and only the 0.165 one remains

More
5 years 9 months ago #120861 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
I expect we get some news on drilling after the current work program is done.

I wonder if this new CEO will have a different direction on Colombia and ZON

Barrick Gold’s (TSX, NYSE:ABX) president, Kelvin Dushnisky, is leaving the world's top miner of the precious metal to become South Africa’s AngloGold Ashanti (JSE:ANG) (NYSE:AU) new boss.

Dushnisky will take the helm at AngloGold in September, ending the search to replace Srinivasan Venkatakrishnan, who in April said he was leaving the world’s third-biggest gold miner by output to run India’s Vedanta.
"Dushnisky will replace Srinivasan Venkatakrishnan, who is leaving AngloGold Ashanti at the end of August to run India’s Vedanta."

“AngloGold Ashanti has a strong portfolio of assets and an exciting pipeline of organic growth opportunities,” Dushnisky said in a statement.

www.mining.com/barricks-dushnisky-quits-...&utm_campaign=digest
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iwtfu005

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #120859 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals

More
5 years 9 months ago #120858 by ron

RonS wrote: Thanks Alex, you are too kind. I do promise to try my best. Here is some good news, Anglo will want to press on in Colombia because they admit in public that Gold in South Africa is a sunset industry and they will move elsewhere. They now mine 13% of their gold from SA compared to 43% in 2007.

Output will continue to shrink as miners chase ever-deeper ore bodies while struggling to keep costs down, said AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. Chairman Sipho Pityana. That means the Johannesburg-based company has decisions to make about its future in the country.

Sipho Pityana
Photographer: Waldo Swiegers/Bloomberg

Gold Street Is Where South Africa’s Mining History Goes to Die

“Gold is a sunset industry,” Pityana said in an interview last week in Bloomberg’s Johannesburg office. “It doesn’t matter what you do, it doesn’t matter how you do it, you are not going to be able to change that.”

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-...f-south-african-gold

when are they going to start drillling ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper