Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 9 months ago #120856 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks Alex, you are too kind. I do promise to try my best. Here is some good news, Anglo will want to press on in Colombia because they admit in public that Gold in South Africa is a sunset industry and they will move elsewhere. They now mine 13% of their gold from SA compared to 43% in 2007.

Output will continue to shrink as miners chase ever-deeper ore bodies while struggling to keep costs down, said AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. Chairman Sipho Pityana. That means the Johannesburg-based company has decisions to make about its future in the country.

Sipho Pityana
Photographer: Waldo Swiegers/Bloomberg

Gold Street Is Where South Africa’s Mining History Goes to Die

“Gold is a sunset industry,” Pityana said in an interview last week in Bloomberg’s Johannesburg office. “It doesn’t matter what you do, it doesn’t matter how you do it, you are not going to be able to change that.”

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-...f-south-african-gold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #120853 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
I must say it is one of his top stocks and most writers just spew positive BS, but if there is a negative factor we hear about it. Most newsletters are just paid to say buy, buy, buy. That is a huge difference and why I am a life timer.

Struther's tells it like it is, well as best as he knows. He admits mistakes and bad calls, but if you follow his averages, I would say - few if any beat him. I mean in reality, not BS promos.

• Iwtfu005
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #120852 by Iwtfu005
Iwtfu005 replied the topic: zonte metals
That's exactly what I was thinking.

And remember even though copper prices have dropped a bit with the trade war scare, here's why cross Hill matters:

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-...lump-belies-shortage

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #120849 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
I asked RonS about the Hold on Zone and i forward here his answer:

Hi Markus, if you recall, I mentioned in a previous article that there was 18 cent warrants on Zonte that expire end of July
and the stock would not go anywhere until after that date. That is the reason and I will probably update with a buy in late July

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #120848 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
News letter update, on April 3, 2018

Zonte Metals TSXV:ZON OTC:EREPF Recent Price $0.23 Entry Price $0.15 Opinion – strong buy

If it was a strong buy at 23 recent, why wouldn't it be a stronger buy now a 17 cents.
anything happen in the last 3month

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #120847 by flynn
News letter update, on April 3, 2018

Zonte Metals TSXV:ZON OTC:EREPF Recent Price $0.23 Entry Price $0.15 Opinion – strong buy

If it was a strong buy at 23 recent, why wouldn't it be a stronger buy now a 17 cents.
anything happen in the last 3month

More
5 years 9 months ago #120846 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Iwtfu005 wrote: The hold might be because the $0.18 warrants expire at the end of the month. Current price around $0.17-0.18.

As for cibc selling, remember only 40K shares traded today. Thats like $7-$8k, which is peanuts.

Terry was in NFLD last week. When I spoke with him on the phone, he told me they were trying to find anther potential target. The work is progressing really well.

As for Colombia, he told me most of the counter claims made against the company were going in zonte favour and that a settlement date might be set in the next few months. He couldn't divulge more private information but the it is going good.

Remember the reason why you invested in Terry and Zonte, nothing has changed with the company except for the stock price. There's cash in the bank and multiple properties in their arsenal and interest from the industry in their cross hills project.

August will be the rise of zontes stock price.

Thanks Iwtfu005,like you said it's peanuts,wondering if they'll drill the Yukon project this year,but the kicker now seems to be the newfoundland project,which would make sense to drill there first.

• Iwtfu005
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #120845 by Iwtfu005
Iwtfu005 replied the topic: zonte metals
The hold might be because the $0.18 warrants expire at the end of the month. Current price around $0.17-0.18.

As for cibc selling, remember only 40K shares traded today. Thats like $7-$8k, which is peanuts.

Terry was in NFLD last week. When I spoke with him on the phone, he told me they were trying to find anther potential target. The work is progressing really well.

As for Colombia, he told me most of the counter claims made against the company were going in zonte favour and that a settlement date might be set in the next few months. He couldn't divulge more private information but the it is going good.

Remember the reason why you invested in Terry and Zonte, nothing has changed with the company except for the stock price. There's cash in the bank and multiple properties in their arsenal and interest from the industry in their cross hills project.

August will be the rise of zontes stock price.

• golfdub1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #120844 by golfdub1
golfdub1 replied the topic: zonte metals
Maybe we would all like to know what's really going on. On March 3, 18 and 23, 2018, I asked for an English translation of the Columbian resolution re Zonte's claim and for an answer re when Terry would issue his promised statement re what happened in Columbia. I may well have missed those answers so maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I, too, feel there should be a time limit on getting information.

Thanks.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #120842 by flynn
its was a stong buy for over 5 years.
maybe theres a time limit on "Stongbuy"

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #120841 by flynn
its was a stong buy for over 5 years.
maybe theres a time limit on "Stongbuy"

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #120840 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
Was little bit confused about the Hold on Zonte from Ron in the last newsletter, was it not always a strong buy ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper