Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 7 months ago #121003 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Iwtfu005 wrote: I'm hoping we get some news next week. Its incredible that the stock was able to rise over 70% without any new information.

Terry answered me yesterday,was asking about the type of rock and a future financing.

The rocks of focus at the Cross Hills Project are Proterozoic.
For your second question; the budget for the drilling at Cross Hills is presently being worked out and it will depend on how many drill holes and how many targets we will want to test.
Thanks for your interest and support.
TC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Iwtfu005
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 7 months ago #121002 by Iwtfu005
Iwtfu005 replied the topic: zonte metals
I'm hoping we get some news next week. Its incredible that the stock was able to rise over 70% without any new information.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #120999 by ron

DearJohn wrote: Lots of bids and offers too in anyone wants to buy. Glad I bought more under 20. I have a bid in too and hope to get more if there is a dip.

looking forward to next news

will zonte spike one day like this stock,
it could happen with good results in newfoundland,let's drill ?

Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by ron.

More
5 years 7 months ago #120998 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Lots of bids and offers too in anyone wants to buy. Glad I bought more under 20. I have a bid in too and hope to get more if there is a dip.

looking forward to next news

More
5 years 7 months ago #120997 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
According to Owen Hegarty, copper, gold, potash and coking coal are the minerals that these countries will be asking for. “The demand for copper has been robust for decades and there are emerging new uses but the existing supply is already stretched and there are limited new supply options,” he said.

www.mining.com/new-seven-powerhouses-dri...&utm_campaign=digest

More
5 years 7 months ago #120996 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
market depth this morning

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DearJohn

More
5 years 7 months ago #120995 by ron

ron wrote:

Gambler wrote: RonS thanks for the link on IOGC, here is another important point they made there and relates to Zonte finding several anomalies that are a number of kilometers apart.

"Iron oxide copper gold deposits typically form within ‘provinces’ where several deposits of similar style, timing and similar genesis form within similar geologic settings."

it would be interesting to find out if the rocks are Proterozoic IOCG,because it seems that the younger deposits are mostly iron ones without any copper or very few,maybe we should ask terry about that ?

already have a response,terry is very effective,i understand better now why RonS likes him so much and why he recommended to backed up the truck,i think RonS had a link in one of his reports stating that the rock was Proterozoic IOCG,i will look up for it,here's terry's answer,

The rocks of focus at the Cross Hills Project are Proterozoic.
For your second question; the budget for the drilling at Cross Hills is presently being worked out and it will depend on how many drill holes and how many targets we will want to test.
Thanks for your interest and support.
TC
The following user(s) said Thank You: howlem2

More
5 years 7 months ago #120994 by ron

Gambler wrote: RonS thanks for the link on IOGC, here is another important point they made there and relates to Zonte finding several anomalies that are a number of kilometers apart.

"Iron oxide copper gold deposits typically form within ‘provinces’ where several deposits of similar style, timing and similar genesis form within similar geologic settings."

it would be interesting to find out if the rocks are Proterozoic IOCG,because it seems that the younger deposits are mostly iron ones without any copper or very few,maybe we should ask terry about that ?

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #120993 by ron

RonS wrote: Hi ron, to clarify - they could do a small drill program for $500k, but now the stock is moving higher, a PP for more funds and a much larger drill program could be done and makes sense.

I think drilling will be done this year, just not sure on timing. This project can be worked year round no problem

could zonte be only 1/4 or half of Olympic Dam,jpthoma1 on SI alluded to Olympic Dam today,

www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=31767986

Iron Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) Deposits of Australia

www.geologyforinvestors.com/iron-oxide-c...posits-of-australia/
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by ron.

More
5 years 7 months ago #120992 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
RonS thanks for the link on IOGC, here is another important point they made there and relates to Zonte finding several anomalies that are a number of kilometers apart.

More
5 years 7 months ago #120991 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Hi ron, to clarify - they could do a small drill program for $500k, but now the stock is moving higher, a PP for more funds and a much larger drill program could be done and makes sense.

I think drilling will be done this year, just not sure on timing. This project can be worked year round no problem

More
5 years 7 months ago #120990 by ron

GoldnBoy wrote: Market depth this morning

how much they charge you for level 2 on the tsx venture ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper