Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 7 months ago #121264 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Happy Turkey day in Canada, got my fill yesterday. The daily cloud chart is very bullish with near term support at 0.32. Here is the weekly chart.

It just turned very bullish last week with a break above the red cloud and on the far left a new green cloud is starting, again bullish. Also note weekly MACD has been positive last few weeks for the first time in about a year.

There is some very mild resistance here, but not much, this could easily move a lot higher. The current break away gap could go to 50 to 75 cents before next consolidation.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #121263 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Gambler wrote: U.S. markets open today, Zonte trades there, symbol 'erepf' last trade Friday at US$0.24.

Maybe a bargain US$0.28 about C$0.36 today, who knows what card the Zonte dealer flips tomorrow???

Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by ron.

More
5 years 7 months ago #121262 by Gambler
Ron just emailed me a link. He posted about Zonte and Drone on his seeking alpha blog

seekingalpha.com/instablog/13189712-ron-...rise-3-junior-stocks

More
5 years 7 months ago #121261 by Gambler
U.S. markets open today, Zonte trades there, symbol 'erepf' last trade Friday at US$0.24.

Maybe a bargain US$0.28 about C$0.36 today, who knows what card the Zonte dealer flips tomorrow???

More
5 years 7 months ago #121259 by ron

Goldman wrote: To all the long term Zonte Shareholders , enjoy the ride up , probably through the old high price of 48 cents soon .
Gold and silver with every sample at the surface characterize a series of Iron Ore Copper Gold veins .
Results of geophysical surveys will be released after processing and interpretation .
Initial drilling program to begin in November 2018.
Many investors are waiting for drill results and expect the stock price to substantially sky rocket !!!

do you have a prediction Goldman,since that you're new,i could put you on the list.

the ones who are the closer now are in green,and the ones out in red.

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2018

11 people under $1 or even
GoldnBoy-$0.75
Pasta-$0.57
PerseusLtd-$0.90
JunglistGuy-$0.35
Hoss-$0.95
Hugo123-$0.45
flynn- $0.29
CIMA-$0.40
kwilson17-$0.51
davplan-$0.33
howlem2-$0.65

4 under $2 or even
inimus-$1.14
JimB- $1.65
Dreamer-$1.55
Big Donald-$2.00

5 under $3 or even
Gambler-$2.50
kalen9999-$2.29
agilebill-$2.40
luck-$2.77
mozrep-$3.00

2 under $4 or even
RonS- $3.50
WealthyPlumber- $3.45

1 under $5 or even
ron-$4.49

3 under $6 or even
alexgreat- $5.35
DearJohn- $5.55
meguma- $6.00

1 under $7 or even
lynnsa10-$7.00

1 under $13 or even
Iwtfu005-$13.00

the most optimistic Iwtfu005-$13.00
the most pessimistic flynn- $0.29

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 7 months ago #121258 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
To all the long term Zonte Shareholders , enjoy the ride up , probably through the old high price of 48 cents soon .
Gold and silver with every sample at the surface characterize a series of Iron Ore Copper Gold veins .
Results of geophysical surveys will be released after processing and interpretation .
Initial drilling program to begin in November 2018.
Many investors are waiting for drill results and expect the stock price to substantially sky rocket !!!

More
5 years 7 months ago #121255 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Nice to see the stock break that resistance so quickly. That level should act as support now

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #121253 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Thought I would also add my chart from yesterdays update.

On the chart, the gap has been filled from a year ago and the recent consolidation formed a wedge that was just broken to the upside. I am expecting the stock will now break through the near term resistance. The 200 day MA has also turned up, sign of a new up trend in place.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by RonS. Reason: added verbage

More
5 years 7 months ago #121252 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes. seen a lot of posts show up in my email.

I will add, on the topic of the samples. It is rare for these IOCG systems to show veins at surface, most often they are buried deeper and they only find these on surface through alteration and then geophysics. So this is a big bonus for ZON as they have significantly reduced risk because they can now be quite certain the anomalies have copper/gold/silver and improved the target without drilling.

Keep in mind this will be the first copper/gold IOCG discovery in Canada, others have been iron ore. I believe there are some copper/gold IOCGs in South America, will look into it when I have a chance. At some point this will kick off a large staking rush in the area. We are all fortunate here, because few know of this yet and we have been able to buy cheap.

And good point Hoss, 2nd break away gap under way. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, ZON just made it a little happier

More
5 years 7 months ago #121251 by ron

Hoss wrote: 2nd break away gap has started, weekly cloud chart should be quite bullish, will post this weekend after Friday trading data complete

thanks Hoss,guess the shorts are getting burned..lol...
btw,where's RonS,we're waiting for him to join the party.

More
5 years 7 months ago #121250 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
2nd break away gap has started, weekly cloud chart should be quite bullish, will post this weekend after Friday trading data complete

More
5 years 7 months ago #121249 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Lot of chatter here today, and TC has not even started to mix up the punch bowl. Not much for sellers, we could hit 45 today with a couple buyers.

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper