Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 7 months ago #121276 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Looked like we might close in the 40s, but regardless another good day. BMO did a lot of buying today

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #121275 by WealthyPlumber
WealthyPlumber replied the topic: zonte metals
Go Zon. I bought more today because it is still cheap and a long way yet from my $3.45 pick. I made a killing in the GGI run last year, with the break away gaps, looks like ZON will be a repeat

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #121274 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Other platforms bidding for 19k at .39 and .40. Looks like they got caught with their
pants down ha ha ha!!!

Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by GoldnBoy.

More
5 years 7 months ago #121273 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Looks like we could get into the 40s today in a weak market. Imagine if the wind was at our backs

More
5 years 7 months ago #121272 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks Gambler for posting chart. I am not that good on those mobile devices.

62 cents is a magnet now

More
5 years 7 months ago #121271 by GoldnBoy
buyers cleaning out the market, into the 40s soon

Attachments:

More
5 years 7 months ago #121270 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote: Market depth this morning, interesting, a lot of Anonymous bids

still going up, youpi.

More
5 years 7 months ago #121269 by GoldnBoy
Market depth this morning, interesting, a lot of Anonymous bids
Attachments:

More
5 years 7 months ago #121268 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
A great reminder by "GoldnChild" on the Zonte Stockhouse Bullboard of how privileged we are as stockholders of Zonte:
= = = =

RE:First IOCG discovery in Canada
I like the odds of discovery at Cross Hills and bought more stock last week. Many look at last years drop and let it haunt them. Now and then are two differnt times.Last year Pacific Int. did a lot of the financing and just blew out their stock, not investment partners one wants. They are gone now.

Jest in the Yukon is a discovery, long intersects of 20 meters of 0.69 and 0.72 g/t while Victoria next door is putting 0.67 g/t into production.

Many shareholders know CEO Christopher is a very clever PhD and fiaxated on no shareholder dilution. Most years he takes very little or no salary at all, money goes into the ground.

He could have done a dilutive fiancing in a weak market to drill Jest in the Yukon to expand the discovery. It is expensive to drill there, so wisely he is waiting for better times while Victoria improves the value of Jest by building a mine next door..

Instead he takes advantage of a weak market to make a favorable deal on a project he has had his eye on for a long time. Cross Hills in NFLD. He works it all year to bring to the drill stage. Again he does it for little money as he does the work himself, does not have to hire a Geo, and has the property vendor work on favorable terms for stock as well.

This guy works like a dog for shareholders and is why he has so many loyal holders. The last 2 companies he worked for made significant discoveries, ZON will be better with 2 or more discoveries.The stock is strongly held and that is why it can move on 100,000 shares of trading.

If you want to make trades, look for the pump and dumps. If you want to participate longer term in the vlaue of discovery, it is right in front of you here.

I am an biased shareholder and will add more to my position everytme I get extra cash.

Read more at www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v...#BbY7sibfyvkQzt2x.99

The link copied with the text. Can I leave it there?
= = =
Before that one is a good one by "resource" which is Ron Struthers.

More
5 years 7 months ago #121267 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals

More
5 years 7 months ago #121266 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Gambler wrote: Should have clarified, Hoss sent me the cloud chart to post. Said he is busy traveling

on stockhouse,a good resume of what we all discuss here,

I like the odds of discovery at Cross Hills and bought more stock last week. Many look at last years drop and let it haunt them. Now and then are two differnt times.Last year Pacific Int. did a lot of the financing and just blew out their stock, not investment partners one wants. They are gone now.

Jest in the Yukon is a discovery, long intersects of 20 meters of 0.69 and 0.72 g/t while Victoria next door is putting 0.67 g/t into production.

Many shareholders know CEO Christopher is a very clever PhD and fiaxated on no shareholder dilution. Most years he takes very little or no salary at all, money goes into the ground.

He could have done a dilutive fiancing in a weak market to drill Jest in the Yukon to expand the discovery. It is expensive to drill there, so wisely he is waiting for better times while Victoria improves the value of Jest by building a mine next door..

Instead he takes advantage of a weak market to make a favorable deal on a project he has had his eye on for a long time. Cross Hills in NFLD. He works it all year to bring to the drill stage. Again he does it for little money as he does the work himself, does not have to hire a Geo, and has the property vendor work on favorable terms for stock as well.

This guy works like a dog for shareholders and is why he has so many loyal holders. The last 2 companies he worked for made significant discoveries, ZON will be better with 2 or more discoveries.The stock is strongly held and that is why it can move on 100,000 shares of trading.

If you want to make trades, look for the pump and dumps. If you want to participate longer term in the vlaue of discovery, it is right in front of you here.

I am an biased shareholder and will add more to my position everytme I get extra cash.

Read more at www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v...#TzRKFAvlRDI229fU.99

More
5 years 7 months ago #121265 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Should have clarified, Hoss sent me the cloud chart to post. Said he is busy traveling

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper