Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 11 months ago #122860 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote: 120k bid now at 27.5

Do you have the depth GoldnBoy, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #122859 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Lets see if they get any fills or have to go higher

More
4 years 11 months ago #122858 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
120k bid now at 27.5

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 11 months ago #122857 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
40K at 25 cents

More
4 years 11 months ago #122856 by ron
A huge bid at $0.45 with short squeeze the shorts, but like Hoss mentionned, it's probably big money shaking the tree.

More
4 years 11 months ago #122855 by mozrep
mozrep replied the topic: zonte metals
Time to start buying!
Even if they are small let's all put in bids at 0.265

More
4 years 11 months ago #122854 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Since 9:30 , house 14, ITG has put up 33 fake offers at 28 cents and looks like they are still adding, but new bids have come in at .265

More
4 years 11 months ago #122853 by Gambler
ron, not sure why you come up with a million. normally it takes months for the stock to trade that much. I think $40k would be huge, that would be around 150,000 bid at 26 or 27 cents, more than matching the balony they put on offer

More
4 years 11 months ago #122852 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Glad to see things picking up a little here. I could not believe how quiet it was when the biggest thing that ever happened to this company/stock, started last week.

This stock is in play by big money. I originally thought it was shorts looking to cover, but they could have been covering with a good profit here and I see little of that. Big money is trying to accumulate cheap shares, your shares or anyone that gets faked in by the manipulation.

Back in the day, as my kids put it, this was called 'shaking the tree'. There was not any computer trading and you were not allowed to naked short or down tic, so instead promoters would drive the stock down to shake out nervous and weak shareholders. When they got all the stock they could cheaper, buying back their position and more, they would move the stock back up.

Someone is shaking the Zonte tree very hard. The only thing you can do is, don't give up your shares to the game, and put in bids to make it difficult for them to move the stock down. I bought a little bit yesterday and will be buying more.

And a newsletter write up, will do nothing but a short term blip. They will just sell into
it when they think the move has peaked and push the stock right back down. Bids are the only thing that works. I have been here before!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 11 months ago #122851 by ron

Gambler wrote: ron, you don't need $1 million, small bids will help, a lot of small ones equals a big one

1 million shares at $0.45 would represent around $450k,it's a lot of small bids to throw a monkey wrench.

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago #122850 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
I bought some more yesterday. The best thing to do with the recent fall in price is to take advantage of it, and not to worry and sell your shares. If this is a short, time is on our side not theirs they will have to buy eventually. 2 years ago we got shorted with 1 millions shares and the price fell from around .35 to .22 cents. We just had a discovery on 1 of 3 holes, we have 2 more holes to be released at anytime. We have around 1.3 in the bank which is more then enough to found phase 2. Not to mention we have never been closer to finding out about Gramalote. The price is just on paper it sucks it’s down, but we went to .39 with steady volume until this.

More
4 years 11 months ago #122849 by Gambler
ron, you don't need $1 million, small bids will help, a lot of small ones equals a big one

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper