Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

• ylallier@netrevolution.com
More
4 years 11 months ago #122824 by ylallier@netrevolution.com
ylallier@netrevolution.com replied the topic: zonte metals
I want to be on the list.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #122822 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Alex, I hear you. This is a public forum and it is probably counter productive that I show that we know what they are doing. I will not post anymore of this and remove these posts later this week.

Anyone can send me an email and I will email them out to interested shareholders instead. Just mention 'ZON updates' in the email subject

More
4 years 11 months ago #122821 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Pretty sick that this crap is allowed to happen. Shareholders should be very angry. I am, down right manipulation

More
4 years 11 months ago #122819 by RonS
Persues will have to watch for a number of trading days to get a good picture, but as Hoss says, there must be quite a large short position that they have not been able to cover. Sooner or later they will have to buy and if sellers do not appear, they will have to buy higher.

In the long run, it will not matter much, this is just a short term picture that will be resolved in 2 or 3 weeks, maybe a couple months at the longest?

More
4 years 11 months ago #122818 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks for the market on ZON, you do not see this type of desperate acts often. These guys are not doing this because they have a small short position, there must be quite a large short position for them to go to this trouble

More
4 years 11 months ago #122815 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Wow, these guys are desperate, I wonder if we will get a sell in the last minute for the down tic?

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago #122814 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
Thank you RonS for all your information about this manipulation! So what about the Future in this Stock? Will this ever get better ?

More
4 years 11 months ago #122810 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
More weird trading today, ITG shows up as a seller when they have never been a buyer, other than a few thousand shares. They are mostly selling 1,000 shares at a time. Another computer bot

Anyway, here is depth

Attachments:

More
4 years 11 months ago #122809 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Goldman,if you have a prediction for the high of the year, i could put your pick in the contest.

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago #122808 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
The trading patterns are irregular .
Most sales are by anonymous , much to Royal Bank . 30 cents is a very good purchase price . The Market Cap is only about $ 15 million Canadian .
Many trades were for 1000 and 3000 shares .which is not normal.
The company has found copper , with gold and silver .
Terry Christopher calls Cross Hills -- " A fertile IOCG System ."
A lot of money will be made by investors who recognize the serious upside potential for this stock !!!
GO ZONTE GO !!!

More
4 years 11 months ago #122807 by RonS
DJ, here is a go at the explanation

Market Maker short exemption and down tic rule eliminated.

In the early to mid 2000s, ETFs started to become very popular. Banksters argued to the regulators that they needed the ability to short stocks at any time, any price and in any quantity so they could maintain the price of the ETF relative to the underlying stocks or securities the ETF represented.

This was a legitimate issue and to accommodate the Banksters and their ETFs, the down tic rule was eliminated. Previously a stock could only be shorted at the last price, but with the down tic rule removed, a stock or ETF could be continuously shorted at lower prices to drive it lower, so – at least in theory the relationship between the ETF and relative securities could be maintained.

The regulators also came up with the market maker short exemption rule. If a Bankster is making a market in a stock, they are not required to report short sales, but their position is suppose to be relatively flat on a given day or certainly over a few trading days.

This was not a problem until Banksters and Market Makers started to abuse these new rules and powers. They first targeted the OTC market, where they shorted illiquid stocks lower and made profits on their short sales. With the advent of computer trading, they started applying this trading method to all U.S. Listed stocks when trading conditions appeared in their favour.

If you remember back in 2008, regulators banned short selling on over 100 stocks, mostly financial stocks to try and stop the downward spiral this short trading was causing. Around the same time, the Banksters started to move into Canadian stocks on the TSX and then after to TSXV stocks that can be very illiquid and easy to manipulate. The same thing now occurs on the CSE too.

Currently with computer trading every listed stock is a target of these unregulated and unreported short selling strategies. Often when a stock becomes a short target, other Banksters and traders will jump on board and short a stock. This is when you see and increase in the reported short volume as the last period reported on Zonte showed 87,000 short volume. Keep in mind that this may not show market maker shorting.

At least in the U.S., the short volume is reported on a daily basis, so one at least knows if the stock they invested in or are trading in was subject to short trading that day. In Canada it is only reported twice a month, so you only know the stock was shorted sometime in that 15 day period. Rather useless information.

The other advantage Banksters and Market Makers use is front running trades on other trading platforms. I will get into detail in a separate post.

More
4 years 11 months ago #122805 by RonS
DJ, you are right. It requires a detailed explanation that I will post later. Have some things to do this morning. Watch your email

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper