Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 7 months ago #125531 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
Terry has to start marketing finally! No Vol. AND no Interest!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #125530 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
$0.19,wtf.....have you got the depth ?

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 7 months ago #125529 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, I have been busy. Flynn you have been moving on for years. If you think Zonte is a bad company and you think there is something fishy happening with Columbia (Implying that there is fraud) , why would you want to buy back? Normally after I sell my position in a company for 100% Plus profit, I don’t waste my time posting on a form. I normally spend my time looking for a different company to invest in.

On a good note, although we don’t have an abundance of cash on hand, we still have enough to continue to drill. Newfoundland is heating up with mining activity, and Zonte has increased there claims on both properties slowly over the past few years. Although no long intersections have been proven yet. Terry has proven that there is mineralization in the ground. This is a mining EXPLORATION company. It’s high risk high reward and above all it takes time. If I had a crystal ball I would tell Terry where to drill, but he is doing the best he can with the data he has collected and the funds that are available.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #125528 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
yes.
Like a said before. I averaged down when it sat at 2-5 cents for a year. 11 cents was my all in.
That run to 40 cents, because of Yukon i was going to leave. But i decided to stay because of there meeting at royal york. Really felt it was the big deal.

That was a long time ago. drill result after drill results releases after releases, and investors still not showing up. Time to move on.
Don't get me wrong, if it gets low enough I will buy back, where almost in the teens again.

More
3 years 7 months ago #125527 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: zonte metals
Hey flynn i am novice past 4 years

Seems you bought ZON at 6 to 10 cents by old posts.. You said u sold or been selling when the stock is 25 to 35 cents !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me you got 150% to 250% returns, what is the problem????????????/.

I have been at this for 4 years and don't have a 100% yet, other than a small position I bought of BRC

Maybe it took 5 to 10 years, but what returns do you get on GICs

More
3 years 7 months ago #125526 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, to net out Alex's points, those actions saved a lot of shareholder dilution, other wise there could be 80,000 or more shares out and a 10 cent price. And management will not convert their debt to shares at these low prices, where most companies would.

Interesting today, 50,000 shares bought all on other platforms- Triact and Alpha and they still bidding for about 50k. I won't sell any of my shares to these crooks

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #125525 by flynn
Creditibilty that's funny.
All the work, all that time.
Have u ever heard of spreading your self to thin? I didnt say that no one is doing there jobs.

All I mentioned was there is no hurry, no one to answer to.

Did you ever have one of those Phone/fax/copy/scaner/answer machine from business depot? A 5 in 1.

Dont see them around anymore.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #125524 by flynn
Creditibilty that's funny.
All the work, all that time.
Have u ever heard of spreading your self to thin? I didnt say that no one is doing there jobs.

All I mentioned was there is no hurry, no one to answer to.

Did you ever have one of those Phone/fax/copy/scaner/answer machine from business depot? A 5 in 1.

Dont see them around anymore.

More
3 years 7 months ago #125522 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Alex, I think you are too tough on Flynn, especially with that challenge. I noticed this with a quote this morning. All the action, bid and asks is on other exchanges. Why are institutions so interested in this stock. I see they are bidding for 50k. I wonder if they just drove it down to accumulate on the cheap??

Attachments:

More
3 years 7 months ago #125520 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: As long as the employees are getting a steady pay check, why bother paying attention to the share price and share holders.
Not a bad gig. Who do you have to answer to?

Flynn, it is ok to be negative and I respect that, but when you spread falsehoods, you just lose credibility.

Only the CEO and CFO get paid and they have both deferred a major portion of their salary and have some years took none. CEO Christopher has deferred $826k and CFO Maceanchen $323k according to last financials.

Filing all financials and exchange documents is tedious work, and if you do not have someone in house, like your CFO you pay a considerable amount to do so.

Furthermore CEO Christopher does much field work for the salary he does take, while probably most and all the other juniors in your portfolio sit in the office and pay people to do the field work, From what I hear about Christopher, he does the work of 3 putting in long hours 7 days a week. Between his shares and effort, he has more incentive for shareholder value than most CEOs

I challenge you to find another junior out there that has over $1million in the treasury and is deferring most of their salaries and doing work in the field, saving further funds.

More
3 years 7 months ago #125518 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Zonte Metals: The Science of Discovery
Thanks CIMA, everyone should take the time to listen to this, very educational.
Here are a few main take aways I got

Stake large land package and screen it for the best area, Zonte did that with Wings

Primary technique for grass roots discovery is geo-chemistry. Terry's expertise is geo-chemist

Had a bad market so rate of discoveries declined

A good discovery is often 50GT or better (for example 5.0 grams over 10 meters or 1 gram over 50 meters)

Hard to get tonnage with high grade narrow veins (Sokoman and New Found Gold)

4,000 meters drilling should be minimum for drill testing and after 10,000 meters
and no discovery a good indication there is little there, if all targets tested. Cross Hills, I estimate is between 3,000 and 4,000 meters.

Not everything falls in their criteria, many exceptions

Mistake of many companies, not drilling enough, but might be from funding difficulty (bear market)

More
3 years 8 months ago #125517 by CIMA
CIMA replied the topic: Zonte Metals: The Science of Discovery

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper