Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 3 months ago #127112 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn :At what point will you stop going to the Zonte site and posting on the Zonte site ???

At a $ 10 to 12 million dollar current market valuation , with the five assets in the Zonte portfolio , in 2022 ; Zonte could be a five or 10 bagger or even more !
It appears that Zonte is only trading based on Cross Hills . Based on only Cross Hills , the current stock price is easily substantiated and should be higher than the 18 to 20 cent range !
Also to bring to everyone's attention : investors are currently paying zero for the other four assets . You are not paying for any developments at the other properties .
If anything were to happen at any of these four other properties , then Zonte Shareholders would make good money because the markets are not really paying for them ! Gramalote should advance soon .
There is very good value based on the current stock price .
The stock price growth will come because of Terry Christoper's , 1) searching large scale properties , 2) controlling the treasury and maintaining a low number of shares outstanding , 3) the annual operating expenses have been very low for many years and 4 )
just remember , Cross Hills IOCG Project could be district scale with the opportunity to become a Copper Belt in Canada .

Go Zonte Go !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 3 months ago #127111 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
my bad. Put me down for 30cents.
Those predictions are years old. Think about it. If you say "back up the truck" and it never pans out. Why would you keep recommend it ?
If you got to a restaurant because someone said they had the best burger ever, and after your 17th visit, the burger has never been good, at what point would you stop going.

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #127110 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Hope you're wrong with that big and scary prediction flynn,

after RonS recommended at multiple occasions a back up the truck,a strong buy and a buy,he would sudently have a sell recommendation ?????

either i'm getting too old and have a dementia problem or i'm simply too naive,just don't see him doing such a crazy thing,don't understand what isn't right here ??????

Btw,last year,you had a $0.30 prediction.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by ron.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 3 months ago #127109 by flynn
sticking with the same as last year 35 cents.

My big prediction is the Zonte will be a Sell on Playstock.net

Once this news comes out from Columbia that I believe will not be flavorful, the Dominos will fall. when you think about about, its been a Buy for 8 years, that just doesn't seem right,.

More
2 years 3 months ago #127108 by ron
What's your prediction for the 2022 contest flynn ?

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 3 months ago #127107 by flynn
very Impressive. hitting 2021 52 week low, right at the beginning of the year.

Can we still blame it on tax lost season?
single digits I will come back in.... getting close.

More
2 years 3 months ago #127105 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Congratulations to Flynn. Flynn please email the address you want that beautiful silver coin sent to.

I agree to run the same contest this year for Zonte. I am going to expand this to Bam Bam (BBR), Inomine Mines (MINE) and Recon Africa (RECO) for 2022.

I will announce it in the newsletter shortly and then on the stock topics on the Forum here.

Good luck to everyone, I believe 2022 will be a big year for gold with higher inflation and a really good year for gold stocks and the juniors. Won't take much to beat 2021

More
2 years 3 months ago #127104 by ron
Welcome new member cricket,have you at $1.35,good luck !!!

More
2 years 3 months ago #127103 by cricket
cricket replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks Ron, $1.35 for 2022

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #127102 by ron
GIVE ME YOUR PREDICTION FOR THE 2022 CONTEST BEFORE JANUARY 31ST MIDNIGHT,FIRST COME,FIRST SERVED,NO ONE CAN HAVE THE SAME PREDICTION

THE BIG WINNER OF THE 2021 CONTEST IS FLYNN

The 2021 high was $0.27 and flynn predicted $0.30,2020 was $0.37,Conrad R won the contest.In 2019,the high was $0.39 and in 2018 $0.41,both contests were won by CIMA.

For many of us,2021 is an enormous disappointment.But as DearJohn and Goldman pointed out,the odds in 2022 of a significant appreciation of the share price are better than ever,all the stars are well aligned.

For those who are still holding ZON since the last 10 years,the waiting has been extremely irritating,to say the least.

The date of the trial in Colombia could be announced very soon,could it be the big kicker that we've all been waiting for,time will tell,but it's realistic to say that it could happen in a near future.

Terry is working hard for not diluting the stock,the huge reward could be arriving very soon.You can change your prediction until January 31st midnight.

Good luck to all,

Go Zonte Go !!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by ron.

More
2 years 4 months ago #127100 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: zonte metals
Agreed. An experienced and professional evaluation Goldman of Zonte’s prospects.

I believe that once the first domino falls it’s going to be an exciting 2022!

Go Terry Go!!

Happy New Year Zonte shareholders!

More
2 years 4 months ago #127099 by inimus
inimus replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks Goldman for your excellent summary.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper