Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 3 months ago #127187 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Not a chance, I pour my own drinks, never accepted the kool aid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #127186 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
No problem Pasta,it's my full time job..lol..ok,have you at $2.30,good luck,maybe flynn will want to change his also or maybe not,

now waiting for GoldnBoy and lynnsa10 to give me their prediction,btw,where's the wise man Hoss ?
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by ron.

More
2 years 3 months ago #127185 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Ok Ron ,
change me up. I will go with the same as what I predicted last year . I think it was 2.30.

Sorry to make you work. Hopefully the price will blow right by my prediction.

More
2 years 3 months ago #127184 by ron
Excellent comment Pasta,guess you'll have to change your $0.19 prediction..lol...

More
2 years 3 months ago #127183 by ron
Thanks GoldnBoy,what's your prediction for the 2022 contest ?

More
2 years 3 months ago #127182 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Table is turning, the bids are swelling. Great buy at .18 Lynnsa

Attachments:

More
2 years 3 months ago #127181 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
This is a good update on activities.
The main thing I take away from this news release is the following:
1) Zonte's focus will be on Cross Hills, The Company will continue to focus on the copper potential at the Cross Hills Project including additional geophysics, target generation and drilling.
2) As far as the Yukon they are entertaining talks and possible offers whether it be a complete sale or partnership. That's my take on this.
3) everything else is secondary and a bit out of their control. See what happens ?

More
2 years 3 months ago #127180 by ron
lynnsa10,what's your prediction for the contest ?

More
2 years 3 months ago #127179 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Great corporate overview today. I added some more at $0.18
I really like the update on Colombia, finally after a long time this will
come to resolution.

Gramalote Application; Colombia

With a partner, the company made application over open ground over the Gramalote Deposit, held by Anglo Gold and B2Gold.
Through an eight year legal challenge the case is now waiting to be scheduled for trial.
Through this process numerous attempts by various parties to have the application or case dismissed were initiated, however, the Company has provided counters to all attempts and displayed its application is valid according to the applicable mining code.
2022 Outlook
The following user(s) said Thank You: ron

More
2 years 3 months ago #127177 by ron
Long time no see meguma,have you at $2.22,you should join us here more often comrade,good luck !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: meguma

More
2 years 3 months ago #127176 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals
I'll jump in, at 2.22

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #127175 by ron
YOU CAN GIVE ME AND CHANGE YOUR PREDICTION FOR THE 2022 CONTEST BEFORE JANUARY 31TH MIDNIGHT.FIRST COME,FIRST SERVED.NO ONE CAN HAVE THE SAME PREDICTION

For many of us,2021 was an enormous disappointment.But as DearJohn and Goldman pointed out,the odds of a significant share price appreciation in 2022 are better than ever,all the stars are well aligned.For those who are still holding ZON since the last 10 years,the waiting has been extremely irritating and exasperating,to say the least.It's realistic to say that the date of the trial in Colombia could be announced very soon in January 2022.

Could it be the big kicker that we've all been waiting for ?

Terry Christopher is working hard for not diluting the stock,the huge reward that we've been all expecting in 2021,could finally be arriving in 2022.

THE PREDICTION FOR THE HIGH OF ZONTE RUNS FROM JANUARY 1ST 2022 TO JANUARY 1ST 2023

6 under $1 or even
Pasta $0.19--hammerhead4 $0.25--PerseusLtd $0.255--Gary $0.265--flynn $0.30
qinvest $0.50

2 under $2 or even
raccoonskunk $1.31--cricket $1.35

1 under $3 or even
alexgreat $2.20

2 under $4 or even
mozrep $3.25--Gambler $4.00

0 under $5 or even

0 under $6 or even

2 under $8 or even
Jocko $7.50--agilebill $7.77

Total of 13 participants in 2022

The most pessimistic: Pasta $0.19
The most optimistic: agilebill $7.77

The prizes from RonS
If the winning stock price is over $1.00 then the 1st place prize will be the gold coin and the silver coin reverting to 2nd place finisher.If the stock high isn't over $1,it is the silver coin for 1st.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2022,regardless exceeding the high or not.But if there's a tie,the one who doesn't exceed the high is the winner,we can't have the same prediction.Ex:The high in 2022 is $1.35,ABC has $1.30-XYZ has $1.40:ABC wins.

I will post the links of the coins after RonS sends them to me.

The analysis of RonS in 2020
I will say that last years optimistic prediction was based on:
1 - A turn around in the junior mining market,but instead it went even lower.The odds are much higher the juniors turn up this year.
2 - An agreement or settlement on Gramalote,that did not happen either.Again the odds have increased this year with B2Gold taking control.
3 - A discovery at Cross Hills,well that one was close,we got one great drill hit,but in the weaker junior market,more than one narrow intersect is required for the market to see a discovery.Again the odds are much higher this year,especially the current drill round.If I did hazard a guess it would be between $3 and $4 and based on just one of the three positive outcomes,probably point 3.Hoss makes a good point,you never know,will depend on the numbers in the drill core.

The reasons why RonS had a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high,probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018,but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery.Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is.Iron Oxide is iron,it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys,not so in other systems.The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic,I used a magnet myself,a very simple principle.On surface they carry copper,that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit.The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface,it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.And veining above is very typical of these systems.There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron,copper and some PMs,the question is the grade? After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper,it still might be economic,but will not get much love.If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits,this is going to get some serious attention.IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper.And OMG if it is above 1%.Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste,in an IOCG,the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value,it is not waste rock.There should be silver and gold credits as well.It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi.That said, with higher gold prices,I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.Given not so great a market,it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share,hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by ron.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper