Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #123842 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
You do know of a game show called "Price is Right"
There rules are the standard of the guessing Industry.

When guessing on a price. The winner is closest to the price WITHOUT going over.

So my argument is that no know wins. Its a push. Everyone's share price guess is over the actual share price.

Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #123841 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: 2019 is in the bag. If any news comes out, its not going to jump start anything.
its almost time now, when you start reading about Tax loss selling, or ending of year balancing. Any reasons to kick the can.

ok,so lets already declare CIMA $0.69 the winner of the contest for the second year in a row,i'll have the same contest for 2020 with the same names and predictions,people will have until february first to make changes.

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

there will be more than one hole on cross hills,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019,it could be the most interesting year,

who will win the 2019 contest,the most pessimistic CIMA at $0.69 or the most optimistic Iwtfu005 at $16.50 ?

5 under $1 or even
CIMA $0.69
golfdub1 $0.70
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98
Gold Fever $1.00

4 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
Hugo123 $1.50
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
WealthyPlumber $2.10
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

5 under $4 or even
kwilson17 $3.25
JimB $3.45
itnsk $3.65
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

3 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55
Kaiser $7.00

2 under $8 or even
JunglistGuy $7.25
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

1 under $11 or even
dtangen $10.85

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $17 or even
Iwtfu005 $16.50

total of 36 participants in 2019
the most pessimistic: CIMA
the most optimistic:Iwtfu005

the prize from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #123840 by flynn
2019 is in the bag. If any news comes out, its not going to jump start anything.
its almost time now, when you start reading about Tax loss selling, or ending of year balancing. Any reasons to kick the can.

More
4 years 5 months ago #123839 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Another way to look at it is, a lot of shares went to new buyers. It will only churn so long here until most traders cost base is in high 20s.

It will be several weeks before news on drill assay results

More
4 years 5 months ago #123838 by ron
.....a tendency to have a news release....

More
4 years 5 months ago #123836 by ron
Still no news,they have a tentency to a news release after the markets are closed.

More
4 years 5 months ago #123830 by ron

PerseusLtd wrote: Another week is finished. Little bit more Vol but still no way up for the Share Price...thinking what Must happen that Zonte will attract more buyer than seller ...

Go read the post of Goldman and those of RonS.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 5 months ago #123829 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
Another week is finished. Little bit more Vol but still no way up for the Share Price...thinking what Must happen that Zonte will attract more buyer than seller ...

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #123828 by ron

Gambler wrote: Goldman excellent post. The overhang gone is important as you point out

Agree,great post from Goldman,seems that Anonymous is back again on the ask,strong seller today.

www.stockwatch.com/Quote/Detail.aspx?symbol=ZON®ion=C
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 5 months ago #123827 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Goldman excellent post. The overhang gone is important as you point out

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 5 months ago #123826 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Fundamentally , Zonte Metals is doing excellent .
Terry Christopher has found Copper at Cross Hills .
There appears to be lots of Copper in an Iron Ore Copper Gold System !
When there is a Discovery , it will be significant .
Then the patient Zonte Shareholders will appreciate the ability for Terry Christopher to find a very large and valuable Copper Region .
Then the shares will be trading at a few dollars a share .

As well , Columbia and the Yukon Assets are nice second and third properties in this portfolio !

This is the real deal !

When you look at the price chart in a few months , you will realize that an important break through occurred yesterday .
The anonymous seller probably sold the balance of their Zonte holdings at 25.5 cents . That large overhang of stock appears GONE !
If this is correct , then this stock price will run up with good news in each and every future Press Release .
I think that Christopher will have many Press Releases that will excite the Zonte Shareholders and attract many new educated shareholders.

In a very difficult last 6 months for micro and junior mining stocks , the Zonte stock price has moved from the mid 20's price range to now in the 30's.
Time for shareholders to be rewarded for backing Terry Christopher .

The low 30's is a good price range to add to your position .

I think that the funny houses ( Alpha, Neo and CX2 ) shorted about 37,000 shares at 27 and 28 cents yesterday, just after the 466,500 share transaction. . The shorters probably covered 10,000 shares at the end of the day , like at 3:50 and 3:59 at 32.5 and 33 to book losses . Let them get squeezed and pay up to cover the rest of their short positions .

GO ZONTE GO !!!

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #123825 by flynn
lets hope the volume is not a fluke.
Would be nice if this is a start of a trend.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper